PDA

View Full Version : Bundesliga v SPL

Antifa Hibs
25-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Don't worry, not gonna bore you about my usual safe standing, cheap tickets, fantastic atmospheres, pint in the ground, great standard, competitive league etc, this time its about balls/discipline..

After Eintracht got relegated, 100 of their fans stormed the pitch at FT and chased the players down the tunnel. Today they announced that as a punishment, the DFB has said they have to limit their crowd for the first home game to 19000 (14000 home fans 5000 for away fans) and furthermore they have to make a 25000,eur donation to a charity.

Can someone remind me what punishment Hertz got again?

Keith_M
25-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Now I'm a bit dissapointed, I thought you were announcing a pre-season friendly!

cocopops1875
25-05-2011, 06:29 PM
So good you posted twice :-)

frazeHFC
25-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Well i think that this incident might put Booth off joining them after they were linked with signing him. :greengrin

JE89
25-05-2011, 06:56 PM
After Eintracht got relegated, 100 of their fans stormed the pitch at FT and chased the players down the tunnel.

If you are referring to the Yam that ran at Lennon, you have to remember it was one maverick, drugged up idiot, not 100 fans. Our fans run onto the pitch pretty much every goal at Tynecastle, admittedly not to assault anybody. Hearts should be fined for failing to keep the peace or whatever but to limit fans going for the action of one guy is just silly. He should be jailed and then forgotten about.

Bishop Hibee
25-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Chance to post a great clip from youtube. Think I'd be wanting a bit more than a bit tape to sort that problem out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUeph_yeOno

Iggy Pope
25-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Don't worry, not gonna bore you about my usual safe standing, cheap tickets, fantastic atmospheres, pint in the ground, great standard, competitive league etc, this time its about balls/discipline..

After Eintracht got relegated, 100 of their fans stormed the pitch at FT and chased the players down the tunnel. Today they announced that as a punishment, the DFB has said they have to limit their crowd for the first home game to 19000 (14000 home fans 5000 for away fans) and furthermore they have to make a 25000,eur donation to a charity. (Eintracht home crowd averages around 51000)

Agree that the DFB are getting that right. What are the EF fans saying though about the fact that 32,000 of them are going to be locked out due to the actions of 100 welts?

frazeHFC
25-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Don't worry, not gonna bore you about my usual safe standing, cheap tickets, fantastic atmospheres, pint in the ground, great standard, competitive league etc, this time its about balls/discipline...

...no you're going to waste our time by making us read the same thread twice. :wink:

Dunbar Hibee
26-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Well i think that this incident might put Booth off joining them after they were linked with signing him. :greengrin

:faf:, Boothy in Germany. :hilarious:

AndersonGGTTH
27-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Why cant the SPL just realise and look how successful Bundesliga is and actually sometihng constructive and not make it worse by chalking two teams of the league :grr::grr: