PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Riordan to Preston???

ewbags1979
25-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi first post on here.......

Saw Phil Brown getting on the 1852 to Preston yesterday been up for the day as a pal I work with had seen him coming off the train in the morning.

Total rumour but couldn't think who else he would be up to see!

easty
25-05-2011, 11:28 AM

Saw Phil Brown getting on the 1852 to Preston yesterday been up for the day as a pal I work with had seen him coming off the train in the morning.

I can't stand Phil Brown.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Hope he was up to see Michael Hart, to see if he fancies a return trip.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2011, 11:39 AM

So your pal saw him getting off the train in the morning and you saw him getting on the train in the evening.

What are you two? Stalkers or anoraks?

Can't imagine that Deeks would fancy going to Preston anyway.

ewbags1979
25-05-2011, 11:44 AM
So your pal saw him getting off the train in the morning and you saw him getting on the train in the evening.

What are you two? Stalkers or anoraks?

Can't imagine that Deeks would fancy going to Preston anyway.

I was at work and so was he.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2011, 11:47 AM

Was he travelling first or second class and do you know if he bought a sandwich before boarding the train?

Peevemor
25-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Was he travelling first or second class and do you know if he bought a sandwich before boarding the train?

... and what speed was THAT fly doing when it hit the windscreen? :devil:

silverhibee
25-05-2011, 11:55 AM
... and what speed was THAT fly doing when it hit the windscreen? :devil:

:tee hee:

Franck is God
25-05-2011, 12:00 PM
doubt it, if Preston want to get back into the Championship they need players they can rely on in every game not 1 in 4.

IWasThere2016
25-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Hope he was up to see Michael Hart, to see if he fancies a return trip.

:pray:

darwenhibby
25-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Call me old fashioned but was he not just up to see the castle and a few touristy things.:dunno:

3pm
25-05-2011, 12:28 PM

He was just up to hand in his survey. :agree:

ShanksSaidNo
25-05-2011, 12:36 PM
In talks to become Calderwood's assistant??

CropleyWasGod
25-05-2011, 01:11 PM

Do you do the evening shift begging at the station, and your pal does the morning one?

iwasthere1972
25-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Do you do the evening shift begging at the station, and your pal does the morning one?

Could be some other way of making a quick buck. :wink:

Years ago I was propositioned by this young lass at Waverley Station. She asked me if I fancied a good time for £50. I said I could do with the money but my train was just about to leave.

HibbyAndy
25-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Could be some other way of making a quick buck. :wink:

Years ago I was propositioned by this young lass at Waverley Station. She asked me if I fancied a good time for £50. I said I could do with the money but my train was just about to leave.

:tee hee:

Jim44
25-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Where's the logic in opening an account on a football website and waiting nine months to surrender your virginity with an 'iffy' post. :rolleyes:

Beefster
25-05-2011, 02:53 PM

There's probably over a million people living in Lothian so it should be easy enough to think of someone else.

I saw Thierry Henry in Edinburgh once. Do you think he was in signing talks with Hibs, Hearts, Dunfermline or Raith Rovers?

soupy
25-05-2011, 02:59 PM
There's probably over a million people living in Lothian so it should be easy enough to think of someone else.

I saw Thierry Henry in Edinburgh once. Do you think he was in signing talks with Hibs, Hearts, Dunfermline or Raith Rovers?

No Ye never :)

Bostonhibby
25-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Where's the logic in opening an account on a football website and waiting nine months to surrender your virginity with an 'iffy' post. :rolleyes:

:agree: but to be fair there is a part of the city where its not inconceivable that it takes 9 months for the average adult to learn words..............

PS - I once seen John Prescott on the train, but I don't think he was going to sign for Hibs.

steakbake
25-05-2011, 05:07 PM
This could become the next calendar signing thread.

Has anyone else spotted someth́ng unlikely and thought there could be something in it?

J-C
25-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Why on earth would Phil Brown come up to Edinburgh, instead of Riordan going down to Preston which would normally be the etiquette.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I drove to Preston once. It was closed.

Golden Bear
25-05-2011, 05:17 PM
We're a friendly crowd aren't we?!

:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
25-05-2011, 05:17 PM
This could become the next calendar signing thread.

Has anyone else spotted someth́ng unlikely and thought there could be something in it?

At the supermarket the other day I noticed a parsnip shaped like a cock, either that or a silhouette of Jim Jefferies.

I thought it might be a sign that Hibs are going to do a swap deal with Preston where we get Phil Brown as a striker and Derek Riordan becomes Preston manager. You heard it here first.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2011, 05:22 PM
At the supermarket the other day I noticed a parsnip shaped like a cock, either that or a silhouette of Jim Jefferies.

I thought it might be a sign that Hibs are going to do a swap deal with Preston where we get Phil Brown as a striker and Derek Riordan becomes Preston manager. You heard it here first.

I've gone right off parsnips.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150160089524332&set=o.205247919506269&type=1&theater

Liam89
25-05-2011, 05:23 PM
We're a friendly crowd aren't we?!

:rolleyes:

No.
:greengrin

Jack
25-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr. ewbags?
If you think we're on the run,
We are the boys who saw your little game.
We are the boys who will make you think again.
'Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr. ewbags?
If you think the Hibs are done?

Mr. Brown came into town
On the 8:21.
But he left 10 hours later
Having had a little fun.

So who do you think you are kidding Mr. ewbags?
If you think our Deeks is gone!

Kojock
25-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr. ewbags?
If you think we're on the run,
We are the boys who saw your little game.
We are the boys who will make you think again.
'Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr. ewbags?
If you think the Hibs are done?

Mr. Brown came into town
On the 8:21.
But he left 10 hours later
Having had a little fun.

So who do you think you are kidding Mr. ewbags?
If you think our Deeks is gone!

You have too much time on your hands. :greengrin

scoopyboy
25-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Preston have never been the same since they went to the East of Scotland League, it was far more fun when they were Junior and getting thumped by Tranent Juniors.

However if Deek signs for them I'm sure their crowds will pick up and the Goth will do a roaring trade.

Kojock
25-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Preston have never been the same since they went to the East of Scotland League, it was far more fun when they were Junior and getting thumped by Tranent Juniors.

However if Deek signs for them I'm sure their crowds will pick up and the Goth will do a roaring trade.

Your getting the teams mixed up Deek is looking to sign for Preston Athletic where Tranent Juniors were thumping Preston Pathetic. Tranent Belters never fail.:not worth

Gala Foxes
26-05-2011, 04:57 AM
Phil Brown might have been up for a pub Karaoke competition - last memorable thing he did was make his blast with a microphone on the pitch after he kept Hull up in the Premiership. Either that or there was a too good to beat offer in a spray tan shop.