PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net administrators

ski1875
25-05-2011, 10:08 AM
im off work today and am just chilling havin a few beers in the house. i put a perfectly reasonable opinion regarding left backs and it has been removed for no reason other than it doesn't agree with the majority. WHY?!

Cabbage East
25-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Bevvying already san?

smurf
25-05-2011, 10:11 AM
im off work today and am just chilling havin a few beers in the house. i put a perfectly reasonable opinion regarding left backs and it has been removed for no reason other than it doesn't agree with the majority. WHY?!

I thought it was going to say..."...have better things to do than deal with wind UPS..."

easty

Your opinion was terrible....more than warranted a deleted post...:greengrin

Kojock

Tripe or More Tripe is the reason given.

HNA6
25-05-2011, 10:12 AM
im off work today and am just chilling havin a few beers in the house. i put a perfectly reasonable opinion regarding left backs and it has been removed for no reason other than it doesn't agree with the majority. WHY?!It has nothing to do with any majority ..you are at the wind up ..& you know it ..any more & it wont just be the threads that are removed ..

Ritchie
25-05-2011, 10:13 AM

What time did you start drinking at??

you may have a problem!

HNA11
25-05-2011, 10:14 AM
It wasn't me who deleted your thread(s).

However might i suggest that a PM enquiring why it was deleted to the admin who did delete it might be a better idea than a public tantrum.