PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

calumhibee1
25-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Never had one before, and don't have a clue about prices.

Basically i'm looking for a tattoo, a 4 letter word, a 3 letter word, and a 6 letter word and about an inch tall. I also want it in green ink. Anyone an idea how much this would cost?

It's on my arse aswell. :greengrin

marinello59
25-05-2011, 09:52 AM

Basically i'm looking for a tattoo, a 4 letter word, a 3 letter word, and a 5 letter word and about an inch tall. I also want it in green ink. Anyone an idea how much this would cost?

Hearts has six letters by the way, not five.

calumhibee1
25-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Hearts has six letters by the way, not five.

fixed. :greengrin

khib70
25-05-2011, 11:02 AM
I'd imagine Mr Zaliukas or Mr Kello would inscribe that on your arm for free.

Pretty Boy
26-05-2011, 02:24 PM

Basically i'm looking for a tattoo, a 4 letter word, a 3 letter word, and a 6 letter word and about an inch tall. I also want it in green ink. Anyone an idea how much this would cost?

You really need to speak to whoever is doing the tattoo.

I've got a bit of writing on my chest. 4 words in a script and it set me back £40. Speak to the artist though and they will give you a price and discuss any changes to the design etc.

Dinkydoo
27-05-2011, 06:02 PM
It's dependant on the size, lettering, coloring, shop and artist.

Pop into somewhere with a good reputation and talk it over with them. They should be able to give you a pretty accurate quote.

Sean1875
30-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Any tips for the best places to go in Edinburgh for something like what the OP spoke about? Thinking about getting just a sentence so no need for a Da Vinci tattooer but would ideally like someone with a good repuatation for inks etc.

H18sry
31-05-2011, 06:28 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Tattoo-Studio-Edinburgh/262075554674 I never have a problems with these guys :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
31-05-2011, 08:50 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Tattoo-Studio-Edinburgh/262075554674 I never have a problems with these guys :wink:

Ace are superb, had all my tattoos done there, I would highly recommend, pity about shop location mind....:wink:

1two
31-05-2011, 11:49 AM
I want a harp tattoo with 1875. Any ideas on cost? Probably green but might look better just black.

Also, not looking for a debate but I told my mate this at the weekend and he started arguing saying its daft cos im not Irish and would be seen as inflammatory.
Basically he was implying it was biggoted.

Does anyone agree with him as its certainly not what I would want to depict, i just want a hibs tattoo and think this would look the part.

MSK
31-05-2011, 12:25 PM
I want a harp tattoo with 1875. Any ideas on cost? Probably green but might look better just black.

Also, not looking for a debate but I told my mate this at the weekend and he started arguing saying its daft cos im not Irish and would be seen as inflammatory.
Basically he was implying it was biggoted.

Does anyone agree with him as its certainly not what I would want to depict, i just want a hibs tattoo and think this would look the part.Ive got a harp with Edinburgh Hibernian in scrolls ..I couldnt give a **** what others said about it ..my choice, my design, my tat ..:agree:

Got mines (upper arm) from Dragonheart in Porty £100...