PDA

View Full Version : Yam mate on facebook.

Houchy
24-05-2011, 04:52 PM
He's discussing the pros and cons of moving from Tynecastle and he's come to the conclusion that he's all for it as he reckons that Hearts will be £50m richer by selling. Is this a new level of deludedness?

His friend (who I don't know) then chipped in with "at least we'll have more chance of filling a 40,000 stadium than our Gypsy neighbours!!!"

LOL. I then told him to look up Gypsy in the dictionary and he'd find that the definition is "Traveller with no fixed abode" which seems more applicable to them.

That's when I said I looked up Tynecastle and it brought up a picture of flats to which my mate gave the above response about the £50m:faf::aok::clown::crazy::lolyam::vladsheep:

Andy74
24-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I got rid of my only active Hearts friend on there. Too much crap.

HIBERNIAN-0762
24-05-2011, 06:29 PM
I don't have one...and never will, I just couldn't stand the crap that they come out with, for the life of me I cannot understand why they think they are a "massive club" and will fill a 30/40 thousand stadium every home game, just where do they get that from?

There really is no hope for the poor wee lambs

:lolyam:

EH6 Hibby
24-05-2011, 06:31 PM

The active ones I can deal with, at least they go to games and stuff, there's far too many of them on facebook that have never been to a game in years but think they can rip you when they win a derby. :grr:

lyonhibs
24-05-2011, 07:11 PM
As soon as any thread specifies "Yam" or "Jambo" combined with "Facebook" you know the content is going to be embarrassing (for them)

Saorsa
24-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Suppose that's what happens when you go on face book and/or have yam mates.

JohnnyHibby
24-05-2011, 07:18 PM
He's discussing the pros and cons of moving from Tynecastle and he's come to the conclusion that he's all for it as he reckons that Hearts will be £50m richer by selling. Is this a new level of deludedness?

His friend (who I don't know) then chipped in with "at least we'll have more chance of filling a 40,000 stadium than our Gypsy neighbours!!!"

LOL. I then told him to look up Gypsy in the dictionary and he'd find that the definition is "Traveller with no fixed abode" which seems more applicable to them.

That's when I said I looked up Tynecastle and it brought up a picture of flats to which my mate gave the above response about the £50m:faf::aok::clown::crazy::lolyam::vladsheep:

If I remember correctly (please correct me if I am wrong) the 3 stands at tynecastle can be dismantled and moved........saughton park perhaps?

greenlex
24-05-2011, 07:36 PM
40 million in debt plus. 40million for a new stadium plus a very generous 20 million from the sale of Tynecastle equals 60 million in debt. Thank **** I'm not that rich!!!!!

Edit- sorry you can add 7 million plus a year and counting to the debt too.

Houchy
24-05-2011, 07:37 PM

He's pretty close to getting launched:agree:.

"All Hibs fans know that this will make us better and all Hibs fans want us to stay at Tynecastle:confused:"

I don't give a Flying one where they play.

When I said that Vlad and the bank would want their money back at some point, his reply was "so will STF" so I reminded him of the difference in amounts.

"we are paying the 3rd highest wages in Scoland with £30m debt, just wait until we're debt free"

Me: " yes you'll quicky get back into more debt with no assets"

:trumpet:

RBHibee
24-05-2011, 07:53 PM
The active ones I can deal with, at least they go to games and stuff, there's far too many of them on facebook that have never been to a game in years but think they can rip you when they win a derby. :grr:

Yeah I agree. I get that from the majority of my Jambo mates :@ So annoying!

iwasthere1972
24-05-2011, 07:54 PM
There's a heck of a lot of them pinning their hopes on being asked to join the EPL. Why else would they want a 40,000 seater stadium and why would they constantly be saying that they have the potential to have a bigger support than Wigan, West Brom and any of the other English teams they put in the "wee team" bracket. In the very unlikely event that they did "move" to England then it would at least give Shaun the opportunity of seeing his first Yam game. Bless him.

What is this about the number 40 that the Yams love.

400,000 supporters.
40,000 seated stadium
£40 million in debt
40% off ALL 2010-11 training wear!
40 watt lightbulbs.

The comedy continues.....................................

:flag: :flag:

heretoday
24-05-2011, 07:55 PM
They get something for the land Tynie is on and they make money from "rebranding" at the new stadium.

I'm not sure how it works but it probably involves calling the new ground The Wonga.

iwasthere1972
24-05-2011, 07:57 PM
They get something for the land Tynie is on and they make money from "rebranding" at the new stadium.

I'm not sure how it works but it probably involves calling the new ground The Wonga.

If Edinburgh City Council give them any favours the I would want it named

What a ******* Liberty Stadium.

tanfield
24-05-2011, 09:03 PM

Same here. Launched a guy last year as every second thing he came out with was slagging Hibs. Total obsession!!

He's now sent another friend request but I've not responded yet. Am I being too petty???

Kaiser1962
24-05-2011, 09:13 PM
"we are paying the 3rd highest wages in Scoland with £30m debt, just wait until we're debt free"

Cant the ****wit equate the fact the reason they are in debt is because they cant afford the wages they pay?

The clowns actually believe this will clear their debts?

Iain G
24-05-2011, 09:30 PM

I can only assume with that level of mathematical genius that your friend works for the council or the Tram folks... :agree:

Houchy
24-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I can only assume with that level of mathematical genius that your friend works for the council or the Tram folks... :agree:

:greengrin:top marks

I really don't know what to make of all this. They seem as mad as the guy in the "This boy is seriously loopy" thread... and that guy's pretty f*****' loco:agree::crazy:

TamHibs
24-05-2011, 09:49 PM
What I cant understand is what makes them think they will fill out a 30,000 seater stadium when they can barely fill a 17,000 seater. It'd be even emptier than our stadium! :confused::confused:

Leishy1995
24-05-2011, 10:17 PM
As I said on another thread

My hibs mate: David Templeton was only good for 6 months
Typical Yamtard comebAck: He's better than your Alcoholic George Best

He also claimed the huns were in 300 billion debt and that hearts fans fly brittish flags and sing the georgie boys songs to ANNOY the other scottish clubs

Iain G
24-05-2011, 11:40 PM
:greengrin:top marks

I really don't know what to make of all this. They seem as mad as the guy in the "This boy is seriously loopy" thread... and that guy's pretty f*****' loco:agree::crazy:

I think we have graduated from simple Yamenomics to a new level of theoretical accounting, which I am happy to christen as Vladenomics, which comes complete with a large pinch of self delusionment.

Here is a simple mathematical test to see if you understand Vladenomics:

Q1) Review the two scenarios below and work out, using the basic premise of Vladenomics, which is good and which is bad, there's a nice cosy warm Russian hat in it for you if you get it right and a signed picture of David Cesnauskis...

Scenario A: Lifelong fan, lets call him "Pieface", owns a team he has supported for all his life and has a plan to get them out of their reasonable levels of debt by selling the stadium in a buoyant market for development, raising more than enough to clear the debt, moving to a newly developed big stadium just across the road with a clean slate to invest money in the playing squad.

Scenario B: Some shift dodgy banker/U boat Captain who has never heard of your beloved club, but has been turned down by several other clubs, buys your team, drives it further into debt, treats you all like a bunch of simpletons and comes up with the same plan as "Pieface", but at a time when the property market is on it's knees and the debt has more than doubled. Where the best result is getting into bed with David Murray and end up sharing an out of town stadium with a wee rugby team, playing on grass that's too long to play a decent passing game on (oh wait...!)...and STILL be in debt by at least as much money as Pieface had accumulated and could have got rid of by now...

So, which one do you boo and drive out of town and which one do you say "yes sir, just how far?" when he asks you to bend over for him??? Remember, Vladenomics was brought to you today with the number 69 and the letters U, K, I and O.... :devil:

dangermouse
25-05-2011, 07:42 AM
What is Facebook :dunno: