PDA

View Full Version : NHC Stokes, the poor wee soul.

Jim44
24-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Trappatoni is furious with Stokes for withdrawing from ROI's next four matches, citing fatigue as the reason. And there was me thinking he was just tired of sitting on the bench.:greengrin "It is not a job like the working man's. It is not a difficult job. It is an 11 month holiday." says Trapponi .

--------
24-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Trappatoni is furious with Stokes for withdrawing from ROI's next four matches, citing fatigue as the reason. And there was me thinking he was just tired of sitting on the bench.:greengrin "It is not a job like the working man's. It is not a difficult job. It is an 11 month holiday." says Trapponi .

I believe his sick note reads "nervous debility".

Docspeak for hobnailed liver.

ScottB
24-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Waste of space / talent. Can see him being clubless in the not far off future.

PeeJay
24-05-2011, 12:23 PM

Trappatoni has nailed it regarding footballers like Stokes claiming tiredness - "If they are in hospital or they are dead, that is okay...", :faf:

Stokes ... Flasche Leer!!! :wink:

Dan Sarf
24-05-2011, 05:19 PM
I believe his sick note reads "nervous debility".

Docspeak for hobnailed liver.

:top marks

3pm
24-05-2011, 05:41 PM
I think Stokes deserves a bit more respect here. His commitment shouldn't be questioned, it's a trap we've all fallen into at one stage or another - it should always be bottles over pints.