PDA

View Full Version : New Striker ??

Hibs7
24-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Hibs boss Colin Calderwood has revealed he is close to signing a new striker and hopes to "conclude a deal" shortly. (Daily Record)

any ideas ????????????

we are hibs
24-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Hibs boss Colin Calderwood has revealed he is close to signing a new striker and hopes to "conclude a deal" shortly. (Daily Record)

any ideas ????????????

adam le fondre :greengrin

JimBHibees
24-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Adam Rooney or maybe the young guy from Newcastle we were trying to get on loan - Phil Ayre?

Woody70x2
24-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Garry O'Connor :greengrin

Ollie Reed
24-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Adam Rooney or maybe the young guy from Newcastle we were trying to get on loan - Phil Ayre?

This chappy? - Phil Airey (http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/ReservePlayerProfile/0,,10278~2117143,00.html)

Judas Iscariot
24-05-2011, 09:27 AM
I think it'll be a first division striker

we are hibs
24-05-2011, 09:31 AM
adam le fondre
towards bottom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_le_Fondre

Jim44
24-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Armand One :shocked:

JimBHibees
24-05-2011, 09:36 AM
This chappy? - Phil Airey (http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Teams/ReservePlayerProfile/0,,10278~2117143,00.html)

Yep think he pulled a hamstring so we didnt sign him.

Greentinted
24-05-2011, 09:39 AM
adam le fondre
towards bottom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_le_Fondre

That must have been iinserted earlier on today. Had a wee shuftie last night and no mention of us at all.
My tuppenceworth? He looks decent and could certainly do the business in the SPL but does need a great deal of service...cue Ivan right enough.

J-C
24-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Yep think he pulled a hamstring so we didnt sign him.

This was meant to be CC's first choice striker in January and as you've said pulled a hamstring, so he went for Sodje, he'll know exactly what this lad can do, so fingers crossed he's a wee gem. :greengrin

freddie m
24-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Could be Tade from Raith.

Glory glory

:flag::flag::flag:

AgentDaleCooper
24-05-2011, 10:02 AM
without wanting to start calling people crap before they've even signed, it's maybe worth noting that clayton donaldson is the top scorer in la fondre's league - and he was pretty rubbish.

James70
24-05-2011, 10:05 AM
without wanting to start calling people crap before they've even signed, it's maybe worth noting that clayton donaldson is the top scorer in la fondre's league - and he was pretty rubbish.

I think even Donaldson would look good in our current side, never thought he was all that bad to be honest though.

HibeeDaz6270
24-05-2011, 10:08 AM
He wasnt given much of a chance here. And even if he wasnt that good for us doesnt mean anyone else in the league is no good wether donaldson is top scorer or not.

Speedway
24-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Look at Donaldson's starts to goals ratio for Hibs...

In the meantime, the options for the identity of the new striker are:

Adam Rooney
Gregory Tade
Armand One
Garry O'Connor
Jamie Murphy
Adam The Fondler
The Bloke We're Actually Signing
Daniel Bogdanovic
Phil Airey
Leigh Griffiths
Andy Dorman

A full team of forwards. I wonder if any of the rumours concerning our being to these players may turn out to be pish?

ahibby
24-05-2011, 10:18 AM
A footballer (who is Scottish and named Smith) has moved in to a house in Edinburgh. He may have played for Dundee Utd in the past (don't know). He might have signed for Raith now though freeing up Tade for a move. We will see.

millarco
24-05-2011, 10:21 AM
A footballer (who is Scottish and named Smith) has moved in to a house in Edinburgh. He may have played for Dundee Utd in the past (don't know). He might have signed for Raith now though freeing up Tade for a move. We will see.

Tade is out of contract and it was well publicised he wasn't being kept on having rejected new terms, so he was always free to move on.

Twa Cairpets
24-05-2011, 10:22 AM

Yep, and we weren't exactly effusive in our admiration of the Dobster but he's doing not too shabby at the minute for Swansea is he?

Players develop, different clubs suit different players, and a pile of mince at one club can shine at another (although they can equally go onto be piles of mince elsewhere too).

easty
24-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Yep, and we weren't exactly effusive in our admiration of the Dobster but he's doing not too shabby at the minute for Swansea is he?

Players develop, different clubs suit different players, and a pile of mince at one club can shine at another (although they can equally go onto be piles of mince elsewhere too).

What does Dobbies improvement as a player, proving himself as a scorer in a strong division, have to do with Clayton Donaldson still being crap but scoring goals in a terrible league?

SouthMoroccoStu
24-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Could be Tade from Raith.

Glory glory

What is the opinion on him?

easty
24-05-2011, 10:37 AM
What is the opinion on him?

He's pretty bade.

broon hut
24-05-2011, 10:52 AM
It's fairly obvious what tc is saying - not always fair to assume that a players poor form at one club means he is crap Paul Hartley once exactly great at ER

easty
24-05-2011, 10:54 AM
It's fairly obvious what tc is saying - not always fair to assume that a players poor form at one club means he is crap Paul Hartley once exactly great at ER

Poor form and lack of talent are seperate issues.

sixtwo
24-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Dobbie was poor with us. He was overweight and unfit. He went to QoS or somewhere similar and started to shine. His confidence returned and started to get fitter. When he got his move (down south) he really started to take his career seriously. He now looks sharper. He has matured into a very good striker. When he was with us he was raw and rotund. I do not regret him being shown the door here, imo, it was the right thing to do at the time.

The only name on that list that I am 100% confident would make a huge improvement to our team is GoC.

IWasThere2016
24-05-2011, 11:06 AM

Kevin Smith :wink:

sixtwo
24-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Kevin Smith :wink:

He played for Dundee, had a fall out with Rae and got a move to Notts co.

A wee bit later Rae got appointed to the management team at county and smiths erse was out the windae again.

I might be wrong but I thought he was at hibs a youngster.

Edit: just checked his wiki page and it appears I may have got some facts wrong. I don't think he was at hibs. I do remember being told about a fall out with the ex hun tho.

scoopyboy
24-05-2011, 11:19 AM
He played for Dundee, had a fall out with Rae and got a move to Notts co.

A wee bit later Rae got appointed to the management team at county and smiths erse was out the windae again.

I might be wrong but I thought he was at hibs a youngster.

Edit: just checked his wiki page and it appears I may have got some facts wrong. I don't think he was at hibs. I do remember being told about a fall out with the ex hun tho.

Kevin Smith played with Dundee Utd, not Dundee.

He had a couple of spells with Raith last season.

Was at Notts County earlier this season but fell out of favour with Paul Ince when Ince picked his son instead of Kevin.

Son of Pogo and brother of Gordon (who is at Hearts) and comes from Musselburgh.

Franck is God
24-05-2011, 11:21 AM
I think it will be Rooney.

The comment about how excited he'll be if he signs suggests to me that it is someone we'll all know rather than a promising youngster from an English youth team.

sixtwo
24-05-2011, 11:25 AM

Was at Notts County earlier this season but fell out of favour with Paul Ince when Ince picked his son instead of Kevin.

Son of Pogo and brother of Gordon (who is at Hearts) and comes from Musselburgh.

He was on loan at dundee in 2007. alex rae was the manager. They had a fall out and kev told him to 'go **** himself'.

Alex rae went to notts co and although kev was scoring goals before he arrived, he was soon dropped.

SteveHFC
24-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Tade or Rooney.

HibbyAndy
24-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Whats the fascination with Tade?? He was mediocre to say the least in the 1st division never mind the SPL. Id be hoping we are looking for better strikers than him.

archiebald
24-05-2011, 02:09 PM
So was Agathe-Rougier I say take a chance !

Ritchie
24-05-2011, 02:12 PM
So was Agathe-Rougier I say take a chance !

Rougier was mince at Hibs.

he only played well when the sun was shining!

Agathe was class though! :agree:

archiebald
24-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Do you mean Kevin Smith ?

JimBHibees
24-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Whats the fascination with Tade?? He was mediocre to say the least in the 1st division never mind the SPL. Id be hoping we are looking for better strikers than him.

Couldnt agree more have seen him play once and thought he was awful. Rooney would be a different proposition entirely IMO.

HibbyAndy
24-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Couldnt agree more have seen him play once and thought he was awful. Rooney would be a different proposition entirely IMO.

:agree:

Proved last season he can score goals at this level, Exactly the type of player we are looking for.

JimBHibees
24-05-2011, 02:21 PM
:agree:

Proved last season he can score goals at this level, Exactly the type of player we are looking for.

Also a good age who will likely only get better.

HibbyAndy
24-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Also a good age who will likely only get better.

Also a player with 'sell on' value.

Aldo
24-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Rooney and Le Fondre

the 2 players CC sees as being very excited about???

Cod Boy
24-05-2011, 02:59 PM
vas te

IWasThere2016
24-05-2011, 03:06 PM

That's the one. :wink:

Twa Cairpets
24-05-2011, 03:21 PM

As per the post by "broon hut", a player peceived as poor in one team does not necessarily make him a poor player, devoid of the possibility of redemption.

It makes hima poor player in that team, the fact that Donaldson was average at Hibs doesn't detract from the fact that he is doing the business at Crewe, regardless of what division they're in.

Saying that becuase Le Fondre has scored less goals than Donaldson in that division makes him dodgy is the same logic as saying if we beat Hearts 2-0 then the next week Hearts beat Rangers 2-0 then we should beat Rangers 4-0. Its a logical non-sequiteur.

Titch
24-05-2011, 03:23 PM
From what I hear it's Rooney Don't usually post rumours I hear but source is very good this time

HibsMax
24-05-2011, 03:25 PM
As per the post by "broon hut", a player peceived as poor in one team does not necessarily make him a poor player, devoid of the possibility of redemption.

It makes hima poor player in that team, the fact that Donaldson was average at Hibs doesn't detract from the fact that he is doing the business at Crewe, regardless of what division they're in.

Saying that becuase Le Fondre has scored less goals than Donaldson in that division makes him dodgy is the same logic as saying if we beat Hearts 2-0 then the next week Hearts beat Rangers 2-0 then we should beat Rangers 4-0. Its a logical non-sequiteur.

There are examples of exactly what you are saying in sports all over the world. Makes perfect sense to me.

Talent is talent no matter where you play but there are other factors which affect how well you perform e.g., the rapport you have with your team mates, the tactics you have been asked to employ, training regimes, etc. Too many moving parts.

I've seen players who had potential but underperformed move from team A to team B and do a 180. If current form was the only measure ever used then as soon as a player hit a bad spell he would be thrown on the scrapheap.

I'm all about giving guys second chances, within reason. ;)

eastmainsmsh
24-05-2011, 03:38 PM

In talks with St Johnstone

Macaroon
24-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Le fondre, yes please. Looks to be a typical predatory striker with instinct. Won numerous goal of the month awards, scored 4 in one game twice. Looks like a real benji type striker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD1bREp1JPg
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKYjsp93O9o&feature=related

Davy Mac
24-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Also a player with 'sell on' value.

Haven't read all the posts but agree with that and I'm realistic with this strategy at this time of our history.

Much better from Hibs if we can get these kind of players.

Cocaine&Caviar
24-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Le fondre, yes please. Looks to be a typical predatory striker with instinct. Won numerous goal of the month awards, scored 4 in one game twice. Looks like a real benji type striker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD1bREp1JPg
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKYjsp93O9o&feature=related

A lot of headers in there also :agree:

CRAZYHIBBY
24-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Gregory Tade is garbage

AlbertK86
24-05-2011, 06:47 PM

THAT League isnae much worse than the bottom 10 in the SPL. how did we get on when we played Carlisle pre-season ... oh aye cuffed.

Not even sure that they are in that League or League 1 but we are deluded if we think we would go into League 2 and romp it.

If it is ALF let's gie the boy a chance to see what he can do

weststandhibby
24-05-2011, 06:47 PM
didier drogba. just seen him in a bar in Mayfair.
'I've allways been a hibby - just waiting for the call from Mister Calderwood'

Wilson
24-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Gregory Tade is garbage

He'll fit right in then :na na:

CiderCity
24-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Would you want Dave Clarkson? He's on the outside looking in for a regular place in our first team TBH. Good player though!

Ray_
24-05-2011, 08:26 PM
THAT League isnae much worse than the bottom 10 in the SPL. how did we get on when we played Carlisle pre-season ... oh aye cuffed.

Not even sure that they are in that League or League 1 but we are deluded if we think we would go into League 2 and romp it.

At the moment, I doubt we could romp a Sunday Pub League.

CiderCity
24-05-2011, 08:31 PM
There are a few of the bigger League 1 sides and Championship sides down here looking seriously at Adam Le Fondre so I would expect some competition if you want him TBH.
He's certainly a good 'fox in the box' player and has deserved his crack at a higher standard than Rotherham. Doncaster are definitely sniffing as there are rumours that Billy Sharp is leaving them for £2.7M.

Twa Cairpets
24-05-2011, 08:33 PM

I have watched a lot of championship, league 1 and league 2 over the last few years, and I think you are absolutely wrong.

Excluding the OF, the Hibs, Hearts, Utd and Sheep would (on average), be championship.

KWJ
24-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Would you want Dave Clarkson? He's on the outside looking in for a regular place in our first team TBH. Good player though!

Definitely.

SteveHFC
24-05-2011, 08:36 PM

Aye :agree:

ski1875
25-05-2011, 07:01 AM
I saw leroy lita at ER Yesterday

HibeeMG
25-05-2011, 07:34 AM
I saw lee roy lita at ER Yesterday

Can't see that one happening unless it's a loan. Even then I'm not sure why Boro would want rid of him unless Kris Boyd is back in favour down there.

You never know but I'm sceptical.

Wotherspiniesta
25-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Robert Earnshaw.

Hibeez Boy!xx
25-05-2011, 11:43 AM
adam rooney !:thumbsup:

ski1875
25-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Was walkin my dog down by East mains this morning . david kitson and another guy was just walking out. anyone got any info on the matter?

HibeeMG
25-05-2011, 01:27 PM
With David De Gea going to Man U and Sergio Aguero making noises about leaving this summer, it looks like Athletico are having a clear out. Could that mean our new forward player, at last will be .....

Jose Antonio Reyes!

HibbyAndy
25-05-2011, 01:28 PM
With David De Gea going to Man U and Sergio Aguero making noises about leaving this summer, it looks like Athletico are having a clear out. Could that mean our new forward player, at last will be .....

Jose Antonio Reyes!

:thumbsup:

Hibs paying half his wages and Madrid the other :hilarious

No bad shout though :hmmm:

Ritchie
25-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Was walkin my dog down by East mains this morning . david kitson and another guy was just walking out. anyone got any info on the matter?

:faf::faf::faf:

i actually felt a tiny bit sorry for you this morning after you got your threads deleted.... but now i just think your an absolute clown!!

Ritchie
25-05-2011, 01:32 PM

it gets worse....

MUST be a yam!! :agree:

HibeeMG
25-05-2011, 01:35 PM
it gets worse....

Yep, I actually got caught with that one and gave a sensible reply last night. It was just before bed time so my yam radar wasn't working at full capacity!

easty
25-05-2011, 01:35 PM
:thumbsup:

Hibs paying half his wages and Madrid the other :hilarious

No bad shout though :hmmm:

Maybe HIbs paying a half-day worth of his wages, that's more realistic.:greengrin

HibeeMG
25-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Maybe HIbs paying a half-day worth of his wages, that's more realistic.:greengrin

Even then we'd probably have to mortgage the new East Stand! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
25-05-2011, 01:37 PM

:hilarious

True :greengrin

ski1875
25-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Yep, I actually got caught with that one and gave a sensible reply last night. It was just before bed time so my yam radar wasn't working at full capacity!

I wasn't even on last night mate and ma bloods green

HibeeDaz6270
25-05-2011, 01:58 PM
I wasn't even on last night mate and ma bloods green
Admin, do us all a favour and punt him.

HNA11
25-05-2011, 02:05 PM

If you want to keep posting on this site i'd strongly suggest you put a little bit more thoought into what you are writing because right now it ranges from dross to utter dross.

GordonHFC
25-05-2011, 02:17 PM
If you want to keep posting on this site i'd strongly suggest you put a little bit more thoought into what you are writing because right now it ranges from dross to utter dross.

Might have to cut the guy some slack lads. After all he is from Tranent :greengrin

hibee92
25-05-2011, 02:19 PM

can vouch for him being a hibby mate, but Bevi, i do think you might be talking utter p1sh :greengrin

iwasthere1972
25-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Might have to cut the guy some slack lads. After all he is from Tranent :greengrin

One good reason for drinking at 11am.

I'm no stalker but trawling through the guys 60 posts I can confirm that they are all pisher than him. :greengrin

hibee92
25-05-2011, 02:28 PM
One good reason for drinking at 11am.

I'm no stalker but trawling through the guys 60 posts I can confirm that they are all pisher than him. :greengrin

just the words a jury love to hear :greengrin

frazeHFC
25-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Teddy Sherringham's son Charlie being linked a move up here. Would explain why my parents saw his dad.

He is non-league but numerous clubs after him.

ScottB
25-05-2011, 11:07 PM

Jose Antonio Reyes!

Na, it's going to be Hernan Crespo.

The Tasche will announce his signing, calmly raise both both middle fingers to the cameras in silent triumph then leave the room.

:greengrin

Gala Foxes
26-05-2011, 04:54 AM
I understand that we have had people watching Rory McAllister on a number of occasions last season - if he was coming in we would also need a Brewster / Mixu type "old head" to play alongside / develop him

Barney McGrew
26-05-2011, 05:51 AM
I understand that we have had people watching Rory McAllister on a number of occasions last season - if he was coming in we would also need a Brewster / Mixu type "old head" to play alongside / develop him

He'll be in the SPL next season, but not with us.

Wheat Hound
26-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Not witb THEM?

freddie m
26-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Is there any chance that the striker CC was after could have been Sutton.

Glory glory

stokesmessiah
26-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Is there any chance that the striker CC was after could have been Sutton.

Glory glory

I am really hoping not.

With all the talk that CC has been doing about this signing i am hoping its going to be someone more than the likes of John Sutton. He has mentioned how excited he is at the prospect so i would hope it takes more than that to excite him.

Did notice in the Sun today he has said he is focused on this one signing and the likes of Vaz Te (the filler he referred to him as) would come after !

poolman
26-05-2011, 01:13 PM

I think you have to take lessons from Sergey on how to stay undercover :bye:

greenlex
26-05-2011, 06:08 PM

You gonna issue a warning to the other 75% of posters on here that fall I to that category?

Pedantic_Hibee
26-05-2011, 06:16 PM
What I can't fathom is why any rational thinking Hibs fan would so knowingly post complete and utter pish about us signing a player or spotting a player at East Mains etc.........I mean seriously, where is the f*****g fun in that?

Anyone who does this needs to have a good hard look at themselves, it's not big, it's not clever and whilst it may give you the attention you crave, it'll mostly be negative attention from the rest of us when you get found out and you'll either get punted by the admins or have the rest of us secretly hoping you die in a fire.

To clear matters up, I'm completely sober. :greengrin

sahib
26-05-2011, 06:22 PM

Some of us have amassed hundreds of posts of just that standard or arguably not even at that level.

HibbyKeith
26-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Teddy Sherringham's son Charlie being linked a move up here. Would explain why my parents saw his dad.

He is non-league but numerous clubs after him.

Teddy Sheringham was a guest host at the Hibs players end of season function, He had a interview with Hibernian TV and spoke about his son being a football player and how he's enjoying his retired time watching him play and giving him some tips.

As for his son being linked to hibs i think it a case of 2+2=5 IMO

.Sean.
26-05-2011, 06:55 PM
it gets worse....

'Fraid not, Ski is as far removed from a 'Yam' as you'll get :agree:

He's a season-ticket holder and attends the majority of away games too. So, unlike many, many posters on here, he actually bothers his arse to attend games rather than sit on a computer and slate, slate and slate some more when a match is in progress. Definately NOT a Jambo!

He was bored and at the wind-up. Wow. Yes, bored of the rampant and seemingly constant negativity and the regurgitation of the same boring old pish regarding Calderwood, the board etc etc that's been being spouted on this forum for months.

ski1875
26-05-2011, 07:03 PM
What I can't fathom is why any rational thinking Hibs fan would so knowingly post complete and utter pish about us signing a player or spotting a player at East Mains etc.........I mean seriously, where is the f*****g fun in that?

Anyone who does this needs to have a good hard look at themselves, it's not big, it's not clever and whilst it may give you the attention you crave, it'll mostly be negative attention from the rest of us when you get found out and you'll either get punted by the admins or have the rest of us secretly hoping you die in a fire.

To clear matters up, I'm completely sober. :greengrin

I do this because i was bored and people like yourself bite and go out there way to prove my points Pish if you can't see the funny side fair play and i'll make sure my next of kin informs you personally when i die in a fire !

Pedantic_Hibee
26-05-2011, 07:13 PM
I do this because i was bored and people like yourself bite and go out there way to prove my points Pish if you can't see the funny side fair play and i'll make sure my next of kin informs you personally when i die in a fire !

Point taken, but do you not think it's a bit of a waste of time when you post rumours that exist only in your head on here and you get other posters who might actually believe what you've written and subsequently get their hopes up?

End result is you get labelled a silly wee laddie with a keyboard and we get more frustrated at the lack of signings. Naebody's a winner.

ski1875
26-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Point taken, but do you not think it's a bit of a waste of time when you post rumours that exist only in your head on here and you get other posters who might actually believe what you've written and subsequently get their hopes up?

End result is you get labelled a silly wee laddie with a keyboard and we get more frustrated at the lack of signings. Naebody's a winner.

I get what your saying, but i did find it amusing. its not as if its a daily routine and if people wanna call me a silly wee laddie with a keyboard, am not gonna loose sleep because i tend not to react to trash talk unlike many.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I get what your saying, but i did find it amusing. its not as if its a daily routine and if people wanna call me a silly wee laddie with a keyboard, am not gonna loose sleep because i tend not to react to trash talk unlike many.

:aok:

stokesmessiah
26-05-2011, 07:55 PM

Absolute garbage. :offski:

HibeeMG
26-05-2011, 08:00 PM

Isn't that what you've just done? :confused:

Wotherspiniesta
26-05-2011, 08:36 PM

He's a season-ticket holder and attends the majority of away games too. So, unlike many, many posters on here, he actually bothers his arse to attend games rather than sit on a computer and slate, slate and slate some more when a match is in progress. Definately NOT a Jambo!
He was bored and at the wind-up. Wow. Yes, bored of the rampant and seemingly constant negativity and the regurgitation of the same boring old pish regarding Calderwood, the board etc etc that's been being spouted on this forum for months.

Any need in this constant uber fan pish Sean? :rolleyes:

Ray_
26-05-2011, 08:47 PM

When he has been going for the best part of fifty years & witnesses three years of utter dross, he may also be regurgitating some of that self same piss.

.Sean.
26-05-2011, 08:49 PM
It's hardly pish.

Folk are suggesting he's a Jambo - All i've done is prove this to be incorrect, by stating that he does in fact hold a season-ticket and attends matches away from Easter Road. There are several other posters on here who can clarify this if doubts remain that this is the case. The other part is true, however i'm not an 'uber-fan' (truth be told, I actually ****ing hate that term) so you can away and ram that accusation. I can't be arsed with this thread spiralling in to an 'uber-fan' debate so i'll leave it at that.

Wotherspiniesta
26-05-2011, 09:13 PM
It's hardly pish.

Folk are suggesting he's a Jambo - All i've done is prove this to be incorrect, by stating that he does in fact hold a season-ticket and attends matches away from Easter Road. There are several other posters on here who can clarify this if doubts remain that this is the case. The other part is true, however i'm not an 'uber-fan' (truth be told, I actually ****ing hate that term) so you can away and ram that accusation. I can't be arsed with this thread spiralling in to an 'uber-fan' debate so i'll leave it at that.

Fair enough say he's a hibs fan. Theres other ways of getting that point across than having a pop at anyone who doesn't attend matches.

Like I said, It's uber fan pish.

HibbyAndy
26-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Wouldnae mind John Daly fae Dundee utd :agree:

.Sean.
26-05-2011, 09:19 PM
What good's an alcoholic golfer :confused:

:wink:

We need goals, I tell ye. And lot's of them, seeing it's looking increasingly likely Riordan is indeed offski.

greenlex
26-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Deigo Forlan. You heard it here first.

.Sean.
26-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Deigo Forlan. You heard it here first.
Any relation to Diego?

Dunbar Hibee
26-05-2011, 10:10 PM

He's right though.

RickyS
26-05-2011, 10:23 PM

would be a good signing i think, is he a free agent?