PDA

View Full Version : NHC Celtic and Kello.

scott7_0(Prague)
23-05-2011, 08:01 PM
I am hearing Celtic have asked permission to speak to Kello. Now, am I correct in saying Romanov would never sell to the old firm??

If so, let's see if he is true to his word.

Sir David Gray
23-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I am hearing Celtic have asked permission to speak to Kello. Now, am I correct in saying Romanov would never sell to the old firm??

He sanctioned the transfer of Paul Hartley to Celtic a few years ago so I think that principle went out the window some time ago.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Can't see it. if he has to say his surname twice, the Celtc fans will take against him.

BEEJ
23-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Is Kello out of contract now?

Or will Vlad ask for £9m like he did for the last keeper he sold? :greengrin

Hibs Class
23-05-2011, 10:06 PM

You are correct - Romanov promised that he would neither sell to the OF nor allow them to stick five past his team without reply.

dangermouse
24-05-2011, 03:21 PM
You are correct - Romanov promised that he would neither sell to the OF nor allow them to stick five past his team without reply.

It's just one broken promise after another with him. :thumbsup:

sixtwo
24-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Rangers are also keen on wallace.

I might be wrong but I heard from a yam that vlad and co are very unhappy with Kello and the big centre half (forgot his name - the tramp that always gets sent off).

Anyway, I'm sure it has already been posted her but it is alleged that vlad was doubting their commitment and went as far as to investigate if there was some match fixing ging on. The hearts fans i were speaking to said the owners were looking at certain games where errors were made by the ch that changed the outcome of the game.

Lmc2105
24-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Rangers are also keen on wallace.

I might be wrong but I heard from a yam that vlad and co are very unhappy with Kello and the big centre half (forgot his name - the tramp that always gets sent off).

Anyway, I'm sure it has already been posted her but it is alleged that vlad was doubting their commitment and went as far as to investigate if there was some match fixing ging on. The hearts fans i were speaking to said the owners were looking at certain games where errors were made by the ch that changed the outcome of the game.

Your right mate Rangers were very keen on Wallace and did make an enquiry however with papac signed a new deal doesn't look likely that will be going ahead now,

But I think that Romanov will ask for silly money for Kello .. But as someone said hearts a don't think are very happy with there keeper atm.

seanraff07
24-05-2011, 04:47 PM
I think it will depend on whether Forster extends his stay at Celtic by another year which will effect Celtic's interest in Kello.

GreenPJ
24-05-2011, 05:03 PM
I think it will depend on whether Forster extends his stay at Celtic by another year which will effect Celtic's interest in Kello.

Surely based on Pardew's comments, if Newcastle want to keep Forster he won't be staying up in the SPL.

seanraff07
24-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Surely based on Pardew's comments, if Newcastle want to keep Forster he won't be staying up in the SPL.

I think he's a better keeper than Krul who has been 1st choice a lot this season due to Harper's injuries, so hopefully Pardew wants to hold on to him next season.