PDA

View Full Version : NHC Mourinho to Chelsea Anyone?

Mikeystewart
23-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Anyone think he would go back, after a relatively disappointing (apart from the copa del rey) season with Madrid and the fans opinion divided due to his sometimes negative approach?

Id love to see him back in English football, winding up managers, fans and media alike.

ScottB
23-05-2011, 07:09 PM
I remember talking to an Agent back at New Year that swore blind that Benitez had been in talks with Chelsea.

Still think it's nonsense mind!

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-05-2011, 07:25 PM
His press conference when he got the job first time round was one of the greatest football related things i've witnessed. the mans a genius!

sixtwo
24-05-2011, 07:16 PM
I doubt he'll go back there.I think they will go for Guus Hiddink.

I would not be surprised to see man city move in for mourinho.

HibeeMG
24-05-2011, 09:03 PM
I'd love to see Ian Holloway at Chelsea! :greengrin

CiderCity
24-05-2011, 11:25 PM
I'd love to see Ian Holloway at Chelsea! :greengrin

That gashead (Bristol R***rs) loving twat at a proper football club? Please god no!
My son supports Chelsea (I'm working on him) but that pillock sounds like just me FFS and he's the North Bristol ****s No 1. We really, really hate that bloke in the red 3/4 of Bristol.
Please god he never gets a proper big club. I would have to give up football!!!

Gert no like (just to put a believable West country slant on things).

HibeeMG
24-05-2011, 11:40 PM
That gashead (Bristol R***rs) loving twat at a proper football club? Please god no!
My son supports Chelsea (I'm working on him) but that pillock sounds like just me FFS and he's the North Bristol ****s No 1. We really, really hate that bloke in the red 3/4 of Bristol.
Please god he never gets a proper big club. I would have to give up football!!!

Gert no like (just to put a believable West country slant on things).

So you're against the idea then? :wink:

Centre Hawf
25-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Please god he never gets a proper big club.

So your against him going to the yams then :greengrin