PDA

View Full Version : Last minute goals/shoddy penalties..............

lyonhibs
22-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Does anyone else have the feeling that one and/or the other of these 2 are going to play a major role in relegating a club/keeping another up today?.

I'd love - for example - to see Fat Chaz Adams goal in the last minute - somehow - be enough to keep Blackpool up, or another Charles Daniel N'Zogbia (best name in Prem, bar none btw!!) howitzer snatch a point for Wigan and relegate either Brum or Blackburn.

Anyone else have any preferred last minute dramatic scenarios??

snooky
22-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Does anyone else have the feeling that one and/or the other of these 2 are going to play a major role in relegating a club/keeping another up today?.

I'd love - for example - to see Fat Chaz Adams goal in the last minute - somehow - be enough to keep Blackpool up, or another Charles Daniel N'Zogbia (best name in Prem, bar none btw!!) howitzer snatch a point for Wigan and relegate either Brum or Blackburn.

Anyone else have any preferred last minute dramatic scenarios??

Let's hope Blackpool tower above Man U today and conversely GJP stays as long as Brum needs him - in the Championship.

HibbyAndy
22-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Any scenario that relegates Birmingham and Blackburn will do for me.

lyonhibs
22-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Any scenario that relegates Birmingham and Blackburn will do for me.

:agree::agree: Crap teams from *****holes that play "punt and chase" football most of the time and aren't exactly shy about some on-pitch skullduggery to nullify skillful opponents by fair means or - as is mostly the case - foul.