PDA

View Full Version : Question London 2012

Sergio sledge
21-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Anyone else applied for tickets? I saw that there were over 1 million applications for the 100m final where there are only 40,000 tickets available, and that some people have applied for thousands and thousands of £'s worth of tickets hoping that they don't get them all.

I've applied for:

Track Cycling, Handball, BMX and the 200m and 800m finals.

What has anyone else applied for or am I the only one interested?:greengrin

NYHibby
21-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Has anyone had the money taken from their account yet? No one I know has.

I applied for a couple swimming sessions to see Phelps, football at Hampden, basketball, beach volleyball and handball

Sergio sledge
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Has anyone had the money taken from their account yet? No one I know has.

I applied for a couple swimming sessions to see Phelps, football at Hampden, basketball, beach volleyball and handball

Have you had any money taken yet? I don't appear to have had any taken, so it looks like it'll be the TV for me....

NYHibby
02-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Have you had any money taken yet? I don't appear to have had any taken, so it looks like it'll be the TV for me....

I had £40 taken (plus shipping) which I'm guessing means I only got 2 tickets for football at Hampden. Can't see that selling out already.

I'm actually a little pissed that I got those tickets. Because I got "tickets", I won't be able to take part in the second round for those who got nothing. I would have been better off getting nothing and then buying the football tickets later as they will not be selling out anytime soon.

I'm not sure why I didn't get any of the basketball, volleyball or handball tickets. I heard those events did not sell out.