PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Celtic

Rougier45
21-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Well done to the tic on a professional job-Motherwell got what they deserved nothing. Let's hope that next year they can win back the league .

hibiedude
21-05-2011, 04:50 PM
I think your on the wrong site mate :confused:

aberhibsfc
21-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Well done to the tic on a professional job-Motherwell got what they deserved nothing. Let's hope that next year they can win back the league .

Why?

Rougier45
21-05-2011, 04:54 PM
What does that mean - I know what side I'm on -the anti weegy tirade on this site stinks-I'm for the hibees-like man u and I don't mind Celtic-not a fan of hearts, rangers, m,well,airdrie -that's my position.

R'Albin
21-05-2011, 04:54 PM
:wtf:

linlithgowhibbie
21-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Not think you should be wanting the Hibs to win back the league then!!!!

keep the faith
21-05-2011, 04:59 PM
No well dones from me.

Can't stand Celtic or rangers.

JE89
21-05-2011, 05:02 PM

It's people with this attitude that make Hibs look like a Mini-Celtic. I hate Celtic. I also hate Rangers. I won't choose which one I hate more I simply hate them both. It's this type of keek that when I tell folk I support Hibs they say 'ah so you'll want a Celtic win on Sunday' - No I frggin won't.
Someone asked what was the worse post of the year on another thread. I think we have a winner

lapsedhibee
21-05-2011, 05:02 PM
the anti weegy tirade on this site stinks

Why?

keep the faith
21-05-2011, 05:12 PM
It's people with this attitude that make Hibs look like a Mini-Celtic. I hate Celtic. I also hate Rangers. I won't choose which one I hate more I simply hate them both. It's this type of keek that when I tell folk I support Hibs they say 'ah so you'll want a Celtic win on Sunday' - No I frggin won't.
Someone asked what was the worse post of the year on another thread. I think we have a winner

Yes. It's certainly the most embarrassing post of the year that's for sure!

Frazerbob
21-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Ltyf

lucky
21-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Yes well done to the smellies. Murderwell lived up to their name with the defensive football.

I also hope the league returns to the East but to the East of Edinburgh not Glasgow.

Golden Bear
21-05-2011, 05:16 PM

Are you having a day out today then?

What time do you have to be back inside?

:greengrin

hibee1994
21-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Its only natural that we don't say nice things about the old firm! They are pretty much our secondary rivals after hearts and considering we lose quite a lot of our best players to celtic, i can see why they don't get our congradulations.

The_Todd
21-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Congratulations? Hope they win back the league? Is this the huddleboard? Ugh.

HNA6
21-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Well done to the tic on a professional job-Motherwell got what they deserved nothing. Let's hope that next year they can win back the league .I will close this thread then re-open it at your bequest ..when you are sober ..:wink: