PDA

View Full Version : Urgent The Rapture

Ryan91
20-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Apparently it's the end of the world tomorrow, and a bunch of people are planning a celebration of the forthcoming apolcalypse according to this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131 - therefore I ask, what are you gonna be doing tomorrow?

marinello59
20-05-2011, 10:13 PM
I'll probably watch it on telly if it's live on freeview. Just in case, could somebody point me towards a live stream of the end of the world as we know it.

Gatecrasher
20-05-2011, 10:22 PM
I'll probably watch it on telly if it's live on freeview. Just in case, could somebody point me towards a live stream of the end of the world as we know it.

PM me if you get a decent link :agree:

nonshinyfinish
20-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Apparently it's the end of the world tomorrow, and a bunch of people are planning a celebration of the forthcoming apolcalypse according to this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131 - therefore I ask, what are you gonna be doing tomorrow?

Well, since these inconsiderate fundamentalist Christian radges have scheduled it for 6 a.m., I fully intend to sleep right through the Rapture, and then wake up in time for their almighty back-pedalling tomorrow. But that's just me.

GhostofBolivar
21-05-2011, 06:01 AM
3 earthquakes in the Pacific so far this morning... :worried:

Might pack my bags, just in case :pray:

Betty Boop
21-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Ah well, as I am still here, will be heading through to Glasgow for a bit of retail therapy. :greengrin

Jack
21-05-2011, 07:41 AM
3 earthquakes in the Pacific so far this morning... :worried:

Might pack my bags, just in case :pray:

How? Where are you going to go likes?

nonshinyfinish
21-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Well, since these inconsiderate fundamentalist Christian radges have scheduled it for 6 a.m., I fully intend to sleep right through the Rapture, and then wake up in time for their almighty back-pedalling tomorrow. But that's just me.

I seem to have gotten my, ahem, facts wrong - the terrible smiting is due at 6 p.m. this evening, so we're not over the hump yet. My sincerest apologies for spreading such misinformation.

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 10:41 AM
What I don't get is that his followers have been sellling everything they have. WTF do they think they need the money for? Or is heaven pay-at-the-gate?

Gatecrasher
21-05-2011, 10:46 AM
What I don't get is that his followers have been sellling everything they have. WTF do they think they need the money for? Or is heaven pay-at-the-gate?

Some of us uberfans bought season tickets :smug:

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Some of us uberfans bought season tickets :smug:

Aye very good.... but how are you going to use the Club vouchers you got? Eh, smerterse???

Oh, wait, I heard that Hibs win the Cup in heaven every year.....

marinello59
21-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Aye very good.... but how are you going to use the Club vouchers you got? Eh, smerterse???

Oh, wait, I heard that Hibs win the Cup in heaven every year.....

Awwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooo. You mean we would still have to support Hibs in the afterlife. Haven't we suffered enough?

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Awwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooo. You mean we would still have to support Hibs in the afterlife. Haven't we suffered enough?

See you bloody doom n gloomers??

FFS, man, you'll have the Famous Five with Joe B in place of Reilly. George Best, Shades, and all the rest.

Honestly, sometimes I despair....:rolleyes:

John_the_angus_hibby
21-05-2011, 11:10 AM

I'll catch it later on iPlayer. Or just read about it in the Sundays.

Sent from another universe!

Gatecrasher
21-05-2011, 11:20 AM
See you bloody doom n gloomers??

FFS, man, you'll have the Famous Five with Joe B in place of Reilly. George Best, Shades, and all the rest.

Honestly, sometimes I despair....:rolleyes:

yep we will be watching the Hibernian Dream team every week instead of what we have now :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
21-05-2011, 11:49 AM

PM me if you get a decent link :agree:

:rules:

No dodgy internet links allowed on Hibs.net.

Pretty Boy
21-05-2011, 12:16 PM
After 6 in the Pacific time zones now, nowt happening. You would think God could at least be punctual.

I swear if the rapture doesn't happen soon i'll do time :grr:

Gatecrasher
21-05-2011, 12:31 PM
After 6 in the Pacific time zones now, nowt happening. You would think God could at least be punctual.

I questioned the appointment from day one, sack the board

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 12:47 PM
I questioned the appointment from day one, sack the board

FFS, give the boy time, eh?

nonshinyfinish
21-05-2011, 01:48 PM

An eternity, I imagine.

Gatecrasher
21-05-2011, 03:14 PM
FFS, give the boy time, eh?

An eternity, I imagine.

:tee hee:

SteveHFC
21-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Nothing Happening Yet. :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Nothing Happening Yet. :greengrin

Either God has his BST and his GMT mixed up, or someone has taken out a super-injunction to stop it happening.

Gatecrasher
21-05-2011, 05:07 PM
:scarf:

Jack
21-05-2011, 06:09 PM
:rolleyes: back to work on Monday :agree:

Derek Dougan
21-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Petrie :grr::grr::grr: