PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell vs Celtic

Ollie Reed
20-05-2011, 06:26 PM
C'mon Motherwell.

Greentinted
20-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Would like to see Motherwell do the job and have a wee sneaky feeling its on.

(Translation - get doon the bookies and back Celtic to the hilt):greengrin

leither17
20-05-2011, 10:48 PM
I have had a tenner on motherwell at 11-2 backed ross county last year to turn them over

Pete
20-05-2011, 10:51 PM
I normally go for the underdog on such occasions but I'll be cheering on Celtic tomorrow.

I want Neil Lennon to lift a trophy this season. It's the least he deserves after all the crap he has had to put up with.

SRHibs
20-05-2011, 10:56 PM
I normally go for the underdog on such occasions but I'll be cheering on Celtic tomorrow.

I want Neil Lennon to lift a trophy this season. It's the least he deserves after all the crap he has had to put up with.

What? He doesn't deserve a trophy because he's been harassed by Rangers fans. You should only deserve a trophy for footballing reasons.

And if we're talking strictly football, then Neil Lennon has been an utter cock this season. Constantly making excuses for his team's shortcomings, repeatedly slandering referees and the SFL 'higher-ups', and in general, just being an odious little ****.

There's nothing I'd like more than to see Celtic get absolutely pumped tomorrow.

As for the parcel bombs and stuff, well, they're ridiculous, but he's got to at least shoulder a little bit of the blame for that. I'm in no way saying he deserves it, but if he had any sense he would learn not to be such an antagonistic little tool - especially considering his family is being put at risk, not just himself.

HibeeSince85
20-05-2011, 11:00 PM

Eh?

Nah, Lennons had it tight but Celtic/Huns/Huns/Celtic

Each as bad as the other, I want Motherwell to win it.

SteveHFC
20-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Come on the Well. I have a sneaky feeling tomorrow that Motherwell will win.

iwasthere1972
20-05-2011, 11:03 PM
C'mon Motherwell.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Judas Iscariot
20-05-2011, 11:05 PM

:agree:

Pete
20-05-2011, 11:10 PM
What? He doesn't deserve a trophy because he's been harassed by Rangers fans. You should only deserve a trophy for footballing reasons.

And if we're talking strictly football, then Neil Lennon has been an utter cock this season. Constantly making excuses for his team's shortcomings, repeatedly slandering referees and the SFL 'higher-ups', and in general, just being an odious little ****.

There's nothing I'd like more than to see Celtic get absolutely pumped tomorrow.

As for the parcel bombs and stuff, well, they're ridiculous, but he's got to at least shoulder a little bit of the blame for that. I'm in no way saying he deserves it, but if he had any sense he would learn not to be such an antagonistic little tool - especially considering his family is too being put at risk.

Sorry, don't want to turn this into another "Lennon" thread but just saying how I feel about the match.

To be honest it would be just as good seeing Motherwell win for obvious reasons being the underdog and all. Plus Celtic and Lennon will have plenty other opportunities to lift a trophy.

However, I still want Celtic to win.

iwasthere1972
20-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Sorry, don't want to turn this into another "Lennon" thread but just saying how I feel about the match.

To be honest it would be just as good seeing Motherwell win for obvious reasons being the underdog and all. Plus Celtic and Lennon will have plenty other opportunities to lift a trophy.

However, I still want Celtic to win.

Are you Neil Lennon?

Saorsa
20-05-2011, 11:17 PM
'mon 'Well,

**** the smellies :agree:

Pete
20-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Are you Neil Lennon?

Are you not Neil Lennon?

I didn't realise there was an "opt-out".

Sir David Gray
20-05-2011, 11:29 PM

As for the parcel bombs and stuff, well, they're ridiculous, but he's got to at least shoulder a little bit of the blame for that. I'm in no way saying he deserves it, but if he had any sense he would learn not to be such an antagonistic little tool - especially considering his family is too being put at risk.

:agree: I disagree with you as far as Lennon being partly to blame for the bombs etc is concerned, but I totally agree with the first part.

I would love to see Neil Lennon finish this season empty handed. His behaviour has been scandalous all season and I just can't support any team that he is involved with.

Come on ye 'Well. :aok:

chrisski33
20-05-2011, 11:35 PM

What on earth has lennon done to have to shoulder a bit of blame for getting parcel bombs sent to him? Noone deserves parcel bombs being sent to them no.matter how.much of a tw@t they are.

SRHibs
20-05-2011, 11:48 PM
What on earth has lennon done to have to shoulder a bit of blame for getting parcel bombs sent to him? Noone deserves parcel bombs being sent to them no.matter how.much of a tw@t they are.

Because 'shouldering a bit of blame for something' and 'deserving something' are synonymous with each other.

He's party to blame because he KNOWS what the Rangers fans are like - ****! There's no point antagonising them, because he WILL get a response. If he just kept his head down and got on with things, like the rest of the managers in the division, then I doubt he'd have a problem. And cupping his ears to the Rangers fans - AFTER he'd received the parcel bomb - doesn't go down as an act of defiance; it was an act of idiocy.

Obviously no football manager should be subject to threats/bombs etc, but the fact is, he is. Constantly acting like a cock doesn't do him any favours at all.

Pete
20-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Ach, it was always gonna happen!:greengrin:

Greentinted
20-05-2011, 11:57 PM
I'd just like to see the underdog come through. Couldn't give a toss about who the manager of either club is.

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Mon Motherwell, hope they humiliate Celtc tomorrow - would love to hear Lennon's excuses.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-05-2011, 05:03 AM
I'd prefer Well to win, but, expect Celtc to win by 2-3 goals.

Danderhall Hibs
21-05-2011, 06:44 AM
I don't want Celtic to win but I don't really want Motherwell to win either.

I hate watching other teams winning the Cup, at least when Rangers and Celtic win it they're not really bothered and the jealousy doesn't kick in as much.

Keith_M
21-05-2011, 06:57 AM
I hope Motherwell win with the world's dodgiest penalty, in the 97th minute. Given after the ref originally gives a free kick to Celtc, only to then consult with a linesman, award the penalty, send Neil Lennon to the stand who then gets arrested for head-butting the fourth offical on the way past.

That's not too much to ask for, surely!

:greengrin

Congruence
21-05-2011, 08:05 AM
C'mon the tic. I personally will be delighted for Mr Lennon...

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Hope Motherwell win. Would want any other team to turn over the OF in a Cup Final, apart from the Yams of course.

Westie1875
21-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Come on Motherwell :greengrin

I can't believe we have some Hibs fans wanting Celtic to win a trophy :sick:

The Harp
21-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Don't like all this vilifying of Neil Lennon to be honest, so I wouldn't be too upset if Celtic were to win it, but I usually always go for the underdog.
Here's hoping it's an entertaining game to bring down the curtain on a poor season for Scottish fitba.

NAE NOOKIE
21-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Nae doubt the smellies will pump Motherwell.

I hope Neil Lennon has a really nice holiday and all of the sectarian crap stops on both sides of the OF divide. But to want an OF team to win anything, for whatever reason IMO is unthinkable, with the possible excemption of stopping the Yams from winning something.

I remember celtic beating us in the cup final. On the way out of Glasgow passing their fans there was no air of excitement coming from them, no dancing about ... nothing !!! It was just another trophy to go with all the others they have seen them win.

Thats the difference for me. I want to see the true Well fans who have supported their team through thick & thin given some reward. In the hope that one day that might be us.

Good Luck Motherwell.

CB_NO3
21-05-2011, 10:17 AM
I am embaressed that so many people on this board want Celtic to win. Neil Lennon is one of the biggest idiots involved in Scottish Football ever. Ok, he does not deserve parcel bombs sent to him, or he does not deserve to be attacked but the guy is a clown. Neil Lennon is a sick minded individual who thrives on all this nonesence. The guy should at least show some responsibility as a manager in dealing with all this, but instead he stands in the middle of Ibrox infront of 50k putting his hands to his ears saying, I cant hear you. Plus he has a coupon that looks as if it should be punched repeatedly till black and blue. This is just my hatred for Neil Lennon. I have not even started on Celtic as a club yet.

Sherlock Jones
21-05-2011, 10:23 AM
I don't care who wins it today as long as it's no celtc.

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Motherwell have won the scottish cup the same amount of times as us, i would prefer they(and every other club, bar huntic) are not more successful in cup wins, sellick to win ta :agree::aok:

.Sean.
21-05-2011, 10:44 AM
'Mon the 'Well.

**** Lennon and **** Celtic.

Hamish
21-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Perhaps not the best day if you are an Airdrie fan:greengrin

soupy
21-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Mon the Well....

joe breezy
21-05-2011, 11:06 AM
I've got sellick in my acca but dint really want them to win. Can't understand why anyone other than a Celtic fan would want them to win other than for betting purposes. Who cares if Motherwell have won the cup more than Hibs? Our fault not theirs.

seanraff07
21-05-2011, 11:08 AM
If Motherwell win today then Hearts still need to get through 2 qualifying rounds in the Europa League to reach the group stages.

If Celtic win, Hearts only need to get through one qualifying round to make the group stages.

Therefore, come on the Well :agree:

Thomson1875
21-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Hate celtic and rangers, and support anyone other than hearts to beat them.

Lennon doesn't deserve what's happening to him, but on a footballing matter, there fans, the cheats,and lennon being an utter tube throughout the season.

Moaaaaan the motherwell use can do it.

The Tubs
21-05-2011, 11:25 AM
If Motherwell win today then Hearts still need to get through 2 qualifying rounds in the Europa League to reach the group stages.

If Celtic win, Hearts only need to get through one qualifying round to make the group stages.

Therefore, come on the Well :agree:

Every possible motive you might need for supporting the 'Well is here included.

hibiedude
21-05-2011, 11:32 AM
I would love to see Motherwell turn Celtic over.

Just read the papers and Lennon is having a go at Walter Smith AGAIN :na na:

Give it a rest you wipe

Killiehibbie
21-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I'd really like Motherwell to win it 3-2 with a dubious last minute penalty but if not 4-0 to them will do.

Saorsa
21-05-2011, 11:47 AM
I'd really like Motherwell to win it 3-2 with a dubious last minute penalty but if not 4-0 to them will do.If there's tae be any dubious penalty in a Scottish cup final, I think we ken whae will be getting it.

Betty Boop
21-05-2011, 11:48 AM

Me too. :agree:

Saorsa
21-05-2011, 11:51 AM

I want Neil Lennon to lift a trophy this season. It's the least he deserves after all the crap he has had to put up with.He disnae deserve the bomb threats, naebody should have tae put up with that, but as far as fitba goes they guy is a complete tosser and deserves **** all.

Killiehibbie
21-05-2011, 11:52 AM
If there's tae be any dubious penalty in a Scottish cup final, I think we ken whae will be getting it.
I know but imagine Lennon at the press conference if it was against them.

Greentinted
21-05-2011, 11:54 AM
I am embaressed that so many people on this board want Celtic to win. Neil Lennon is one of the biggest idiots involved in Scottish Football ever. Ok, he does not deserve parcel bombs sent to him, or he does not deserve to be attacked but the guy is a clown. Neil Lennon is a sick minded individual who thrives on all this nonesence. The guy should at least show some responsibility as a manager in dealing with all this, but instead he stands in the middle of Ibrox infront of 50k putting his hands to his ears saying, I cant hear you. Plus he has a coupon that looks as if it should be punched repeatedly till black and blue. This is just my hatred for Neil Lennon. I have not even started on Celtic as a club yet.

His significant mental health issues have been well documented but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with using that as a stick to beat him with.

hibiedude
21-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Win or Lose what are the chances Lennon will have a go at Rangers or the SFA when he is interviewed after the game?

I think we all know the answer to that :agree:

Carheenlea
21-05-2011, 12:00 PM
I wonder if both managers are going to smarten themselves up for Cup Final day, or will the Hampden technical area resemble a travellers site with skin tight trackie bottoms, cagoules, mullets and oversize shorts on display..?

blackpoolhibs
21-05-2011, 12:06 PM
I hope Motherwell win for no other reason than i hate celtic.

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2011, 12:52 PM

:rolleyes: Really? Don't be, just hide your red face and lie down in a dark room.

sleeping giant
21-05-2011, 01:00 PM
He disnae deserve the bomb threats, naebody should have tae put up with that, but as far as fitba goes they guy is a complete tosser and deserves **** all.

Agreed.

Can't believe folk are feeling sorry for him and wanting him to win a cup because of it.
WTF:confused:

hibiedude
21-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Agreed.

Can't believe folk are feeling sorry for him and wanting him to win a cup because of it.
WTF:confused:

Lennon's comments in todays papers means we can expect more of the same nonsense next season this time it will be Ally McCoist in the firing line

Sylar
21-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Our family have quite extensive ties to Motherwell FC, so I'm hoping for a wee upset.

My great uncle scored for Motherwell in the 1951-52 Scottish Cup against Dundee and played for both his club and country with a great degree of pride.

My mum's family are mostly Motherwell fans and I despise Celtc, so it's really a no-brainer for me.

I feel for Neil Lennon for all the off-pitch nonsense he has to contend with but his sideline behaviour and football related comments and controversies this year don't merit a trophy. He has brought a lot of the ills into the Scottish game this year and should have been hammered for bringing the game into disrepute in the wake of the Dundee United game.

Sadly, having said all that, I feel the Tims will be too good for Motherwell :agree:

IWasThere2016
21-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Well win foils the Arabs' Euro hopes - all the reason I need! :agree:

Jim44
21-05-2011, 02:05 PM
I'd prefer Well to win, but, expect Celtc to win by 2-3 goals.

C'mon Motherwell. I think a Motherwell win could see the back of Lennon, whereas a Celtic win will see Lennon kept on and worse still, he'll be up to lift the cup, personally, according to Scott Brown, yuck.

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Celtic fans in copycat shocker.

A plane's just passed over Hampden with a banner trailing behind it with "In Lennon we trust" on it.

One week after Millwall fans hired a plane to go over Wigan's stadium when they sent West Ham down, mocking Avram Grant.

Is there anything original and unique about Celtic F.C.? :rolleyes:

Greentinted
21-05-2011, 02:09 PM

The first organised collective to require a diagram to demonstrate the benefits of combining soap and water :dunno:

silverhibee
21-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Shocking tackle by the balded celtc defender, should have been a red, Well player lucky to stay on the pitch to after that tackle.

blackpoolhibs
21-05-2011, 02:17 PM
That baldy thug from celtic should have been sent off, shocking tackle. And Lasley could have followed him.

Moulin Yarns
21-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Well win foils the Arabs' Euro hopes - all the reason I need! :agree:

I hadn't realised it until my wee Arab pal pointed it out yesterday.

'Mon the 'Well :thumbsup:

Moulin Yarns
21-05-2011, 02:22 PM
21 minutes and the Celtc fans sing of their 'heritage' :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
21-05-2011, 02:27 PM

Spot on.

Also, Stuart McCall was never liked by Hibbies when he wore the horrid Blue, drunken toaly of a ginga'. I dont want any team such as M'Well to win the SC whilst we cant, makes is all the tougher when you see it. Its a strange logic, but i want Celtic to win.

David_D
21-05-2011, 02:27 PM
find it quite funny all the grown men sat there in the ponchos. It's a cup final just enjoy yourself who cares if you get wet

Hibernia Na Eir
21-05-2011, 02:28 PM
21 minutes and the Celtc fans sing of their 'heritage' :confused:

put the tv off then?:rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
21-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Humphrey's a good wee player:agree:

Moulin Yarns
21-05-2011, 02:30 PM
put the tv off then?:rolleyes:

Naw, I want to see Strathclye's finest make some arrests for Sectarian agravated breach of the peace. I know it will never happen though.

silverhibee
21-05-2011, 02:30 PM
That baldy thug from celtic should have been sent off, shocking tackle. And Lasley could have followed him.

The only difference between the two tackles is baldy's made contact and could easily have broke the well players leg, the well tackle didn't make contact, a yellow in my eyes, baldy's was a straight red. :agree:

Frazerbob
21-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Is it just me or was the chanting of "1 Phil O'Donnell" by both sets of fans during the minutes applause for Ernie Walker inappropriate?

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 02:32 PM
1-0 Celtic, great goal by Ki.

David_D
21-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Lasley can't be far away from a second booking. Surely they must have to consider taking him off before he is sent off

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 02:36 PM
What a goal that would have been.

Ollie Reed
21-05-2011, 02:37 PM
How's baldy not off?

Sir David Gray
How was Majstorovic not given a second yellow for that handball?

Shocking decision.

joe breezy
Baldy chap should have got sent off, how was that not deliberate handball?

David_D
21-05-2011, 02:38 PM
How's baldy not off?

Because he plays for celtic

sixtwo
I'll be very surprised if both sides finish with 11 men

Sylar
Majstorovic should be off - that's a deliberate handball!!!!

I'm yet to see any evidence of this "anti-Celtc" bias - some of the free kicks being awarded are laughable, with the mutants in green benefiting more than Motherwell.

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 02:39 PM
How was Majstorovic not given a second yellow for that handball?

Shocking decision.

TBF, Lasley should have been off already as well.

Greentinted
21-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Anyone intimately conversant with the laws of the game suggest why Majstorovic didn't get a yellow for deliberately handling?:confused:

Refs having a nightmare thus far.

plhibs
21-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Dont know who the commentators are on the stream i have but they keep saying us when talking about Celtic. Also one of them said a few minutes ago " theres only two types of supporters in Scotland Celtc and anti-Celtic",:violin:

erin go bragh
21-05-2011, 02:42 PM
why no 2nd yellow , joke of a decision :confused: whats the chances of a red if it had been a motherwell player :agree:
ggtth

joe breezy
Lastly got the ball every time I don't think he should be off for those tackles

Ollie Reed
Sutton taking diving lessons from his own brother.

Only difference being his brother would get penalties for the dives.

Saorsa
Anyone intimately conversant with the laws of the game suggest why Majstorovic didn't get a yellow for deliberately handling?:confused:

Refs having a nightmare thus far.Nothing tae do with the laws of the game and everything tae do with who he plays for. The the team that's always hard done by :rolleyes:

Sylar
21-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Great save Steven Craigan :thumbsup:

David_D
The ref is having an absolute shocker. If thats not deliberate handball and a red card then god knows what is.

AFKA5814_Hibs
Ref's having a mare.

Greentinted
21-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Nothing tae do with the laws of the game and everything tae do with who he plays for. The the team that's always hard done by :rolleyes:

I should know better by now I suppose. Fair play + Old Firm = mutually exclusive!

silverhibee
21-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Because he plays for celtic

You have spelt celtc wrong. :greengrin :aok:

silverhibee
21-05-2011, 02:48 PM
What a ****ing jakey tramp Potter is. :agree:

Ollie Reed
21-05-2011, 02:50 PM
The commentary team are as bad as the ref's performance.

hibiedude
21-05-2011, 02:57 PM
The commentary team trying to justify why the Celtic defender wasn’t sent off is laughable, let’s see what Lennon’s take on that decision was.

Ref has been poor for both sides

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Why is Pat Nevin bringing Hibs into the sectarianism debate? :confused:

Clown.

Saorsa
The commentary team trying to justify why the Celtic defender wasn’t sent off is laughable, let’s see what Lennon’s take on that decision was.

Ref has been poor for both sidesbut totally predictable

Gatecrasher
Well said Pat Nevin :top marks

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 03:02 PM

Clown.

He didn't. He said, if he hears "those" songs from anyone, "be it Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, ANYONE, I will mention it."

As he should.

Dan Sarf
21-05-2011, 03:02 PM
The commentary team are as bad as the ref's performance.

Pundits' Points:

Hartson 0 Windbag

Levein 1 Astutely pointed out that if Motherwell had tacked Ki he might not have scored.

Nevin 6 Great analysis of Motherwell's line up. Nice apology to "any Hibees watching) for scoring a goal against us when he played for Motherwell

(I gave Levein a point for his comedy Sheriff of Nottingham beard.)

hibiedude
21-05-2011, 03:03 PM
but totally predictable

true but why do they Muppets go on about fans playing their part when the commentary that follows game the old-firm are involved in is totally biased.

Frazerbob
21-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Clown.

He was saying that he is going to talk about it whenever he hears it "even if it's from Hibs". Fair enough IMO.

R'Albin
21-05-2011, 03:04 PM

:agree: was thinking the same.

Incidentally does anyone know the song that was on as the players came out for half time?

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2011, 03:05 PM

Clown.

i would say pat nevin is anything BUT a clown:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 03:09 PM
He didn't. He said, if he hears "those" songs from anyone, "be it Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, ANYONE, I will mention it."

As he should.

He was saying that he is going to talk about it whenever he hears it "even if it's from Hibs". Fair enough IMO.

But when we haven't had any involvement in sectarian singing for about 30 years, why even mention us by name?

If he had mentioned the three main culprits by name and then said "or anyone else for that matter..." then that would have been fine.

But by explicitly mentioning Hibs, we are being drawn into the whole debate and that is wrong.

Coming from someone who professes to be a Hibs fan, he should have known better.

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 03:12 PM
But when we haven't had any involvement in sectarian singing for about 30 years, why even mention us by name?

If he had mentioned the three main culprits by name and then said "or anyone else for that matter..." then that would have been fine.

But by explicitly mentioning Hibs, we are being drawn into the whole debate and that is wrong.

Coming from someone who professes to be a Hibs fan, he should have known better.

You are getting hung up on one throwaway word, and that sort of over-sensitivity is part of the problem. Be happy that he is actually saying something about it, and is prepared to do something.

Frazerbob
21-05-2011, 03:14 PM

I take your point but I think he was making a point. Everyone knows he is now a Hibs fan (of sorts) and he was emphasising how strongly he feels by stating that he would highlight it even if hibs were singing sectarian songs.

Incidently, 30 years? Not so sure about that. Even this past season the song which features "we will be mastered, by no Orange *******" was still being sung occasionally.

oconnors_strip
21-05-2011, 03:22 PM
What bile were celtic singing? I've got sound down

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 03:23 PM
What bile were celtic singing? I've got sound down

There's only one Neil Lennon.

Outrageous.

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I take your point but I think he was making a point. Everyone knows he is now a Hibs fan (of sorts) and he was emphasising how strongly he feels by stating that he would highlight it even if hibs were singing sectarian songs.

Incidently, 30 years? Not so sure about that. Even this past season the song which features "we will be mastered, by no Orange *******" was still being sung occasionally.

I take your point. I was unhappy at the appearance of that song last season as well. I hope we move on from that next season. :agree:

oconnors_strip
21-05-2011, 03:26 PM
There's only one Neil Lennon.

Outrageous.

Serious question actually! Rob mclean said they could hear celtic fans singing sectarian songs

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Serious question actually! Rob mclean said they could hear celtic fans singing sectarian songs

I only heard the Fields. But then, as it is in most of these games, it becomes part of the white noise. Sad to say, but we have become used to it.

Frazerbob
21-05-2011, 03:30 PM

He actually said that he'd heard from people that were in amonst the Celtc fans that they had been singing sectarian songs. That maybe suggests it was just smaller groups rather than the entire support belting them out. I don't think McLean actually heard them.

MWHIBBIES
21-05-2011, 03:32 PM
When you need a goal in a cup final who better than Frannie Jeffers :faf:

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 03:34 PM
2-0 Celtic, own goal.

MWHIBBIES
21-05-2011, 03:34 PM
2-0 game over

Liam89
21-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Celtic win the Scottish cup... In other news, it's raining :boo hoo:

crash
21-05-2011, 03:40 PM
2-0 Celtic, own goal.

that blawbag craigen:top marks

Dan Sarf
21-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Can anyone see this mixer they keep saying Motherwell should knock the ball into? :confused:

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 03:46 PM
3-0 Mulgrew free kick.

Jim44
21-05-2011, 03:54 PM
I'll puke if Lennon allows himself to be dragged up by Brown to collect the cup.

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Really pleased for Celtic that they've finally ended their trophy drought of TWO YEARS.

Must also be terrible to go four years without winning the Scottish Cup.

The heart bleeds. :rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
21-05-2011, 04:02 PM
That was only Celtics 35th Scottish Cup final victory. Poor wee souls, nae wonder some folk on here wanted them to win today.

:furious:

iwasthere1972
21-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Celtic fans singing "There's only one Neil Lennon" :confused:

The_Todd
21-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Celtic fans singing "There's only one Neil Lennon" :confused:

I thought they were all Neil Lennon?

Nuitdelune
21-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I thought they were all Neil Lennon?

:top marks

The Harp
21-05-2011, 06:22 PM

Clown.

I didn't hear Pat's utterances but referring to him as a clown says more about you than him (only my opinion of course).

Sir David Gray
21-05-2011, 07:03 PM
I didn't hear Pat's utterances but referring to him as a clown says more about you than him (only my opinion of course).

Perhaps the clown remark was a bit harsh but his comments just really annoyed me at the time.

Coupled with the fact that I wasn't Pat Nevin's biggest fan in the first place, that maybe clouded my judgement a little bit.

hibsbollah
21-05-2011, 07:08 PM

post of the year.

JackRegan
24-05-2011, 09:54 AM

A plane's just passed over Hampden with a banner trailing behind it with "In Lennon we trust" on it.

One week after Millwall fans hired a plane to go over Wigan's stadium when they sent West Ham down, mocking Avram Grant.

Erm....Celtic fans had a plane like this fly over Ibrox way back in March 1994, when we drew 1-1 there with the words "Hail Hail the Celts are Here".:agree:

I'll dig the picture out if you like

poolman
24-05-2011, 10:05 AM

Bought and paid for by Rod Stewart :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
24-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Erm....Celtic fans had a plane like this fly over Ibrox way back in March 1994, when we drew 1-1 there with the words "Hail Hail the Celts are Here".:agree:

Can you talk us through the conspiracy that occurred this season to ensure the huns won the league at the expense of your lot.

JackRegan
24-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Can you talk us through the conspiracy that occurred this season to ensure the huns won the league at the expense of your lot.

I think you'll find that the general consenus among us is that 3 draws at home in December and losing at ICT was our undoing.

But don't let that get in the way of you want to think.

blackpoolhibs
24-05-2011, 11:51 AM
I think you'll find that the general consenus among us is that 3 draws at home in December and losing at ICT was our undoing.

But don't let that get in the way of you want to think.

Dont worry it wont.

JackRegan
24-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Dont worry it wont.

Fair enough, but I know you find that hard. Thinking that is.

blackpoolhibs
24-05-2011, 12:06 PM
fair enough, but i know you find that hard. Thinking that is.

gfy.

Sir David Gray
24-05-2011, 12:25 PM

You sure it wasn't "Celtc"? :dunno:

Well done, though, on being the pioneers of waving a banner from a small aircraft! :agree:

Is must just be songs, strips, players and ideas that you steal from other clubs then? :confused:

JackRegan
24-05-2011, 12:38 PM
You sure it wasn't "Celtc"? :dunno:

Well done, though, on being the pioneers of waving a banner from a small aircraft! :agree:

Is must just be songs, strips, players and ideas that you steal from other clubs then? :confused:

You were wrong. Get over it.

Sir David Gray
24-05-2011, 01:39 PM
You were wrong. Get over it.

Trust me, I'm over it. :aok: