PDA

View Full Version : Duncan Shearer

CRAZYHIBBY
20-05-2011, 06:10 PM
I reckon he is going to be Calderwoods No2....no rumours no source just a plain old hunch:agree:

Franck Stanton
20-05-2011, 06:35 PM
keek

Ollie Reed
20-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Shearer mentioned something about this, before Adams was appointed. Was hoping for a call from CC, etc etc.

Can't recall the exact quotes at the time but wouldn't rule out that idea completely.

Westie1875
20-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Who was CC's number 2 in his previous managerial positions?

frazeHFC
20-05-2011, 07:10 PM
My mum and dad saw Teddy Sherringham today in Queensferry, or at least they are convinced they did. Doubt it's anything football related but you never know with Hibs.

Future17
20-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I think it will be Gareth Evans.

tamig
20-05-2011, 07:19 PM
I reckon he is going to be Calderwoods No2....no rumours no source just a plain old hunch:agree:

Could be a good shout as I think they were team mates at swindon way back.

The Harp
20-05-2011, 09:41 PM

Have you backed your hunch wi' hard cash at the bookies? The longer you leave it, the shorter the odds I would imagine. :dunno:

givescotlandfreedom
20-05-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd rather play him as a striker!

James70
20-05-2011, 10:08 PM
We could have a while to wait for an appointment to be announced as CC has gone off on holiday now.

Pete
20-05-2011, 11:53 PM
My mum and dad saw Teddy Sherringham today in Queensferry, or at least they are convinced they did. Doubt it's anything football related but you never know with Hibs.

I've heard Sherringham will be a number two next season...but with Hearts.

A Villas Boas and Sherringham dream team apparently.

son of haggart
21-05-2011, 05:40 AM
I've heard Sherringham will be a number two next season...but with Hearts.

A Villas Boas and Sherringham dream team apparently.

Certainly hope not

Funnily enough I have met both Duncun Shearer and Teddy Sherringham and a greater contrast you couldn't have,

Shearer was in with his mates in the pub outside the Villa ground in Euro 96 - great guy, great lad no airs and graces and a good laugh.

Sherringham in the sponsors lounge after Wimbledon Man U at Crystal Palace - a great game where he was asked to represent Man U at the sponsors awards bit afterwards - very rude refusal from Mr Sherringham and brushed past the Man U fans in the sponsors not responding to to their questions/

Give me Shearer anyday.

ArabHibee
21-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Maybe this is the striker calderwood has been talking about signing - well he never actually said he would be playing, did he? :greengrin

Future17
21-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Certainly hope not

Funnily enough I have met both Duncun Shearer and Teddy Sherringham and a greater contrast you couldn't have,

Shearer was in with his mates in the pub outside the Villa ground in Euro 96 - great guy, great lad no airs and graces and a good laugh.

Sherringham in the sponsors lounge after Wimbledon Man U at Crystal Palace - a great game where he was asked to represent Man U at the sponsors awards bit afterwards - very rude refusal from Mr Sherringham and brushed past the Man U fans in the sponsors not responding to to their questions/

Give me Shearer anyday.

:agree:

Sherringham's a ****.

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Certainly hope not

Give me Shearer anyday.

There was an interview with Sherringham on Hibs TV. His knowledge on Scottish football was somewhat limited too!