PDA

View Full Version : Contract deadline day

bingo70
20-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Think i'm right in saying CC said all contractual discussions would be concluded by the end of this week so pressumably we should be hearing today if Miller, Stack, Deeks (think we already know that one), Vaz Te and Dickoh are going to stay, is there any others i've missed?

I'd be quite happy for all of them to stay but not really arsed if any of them were to leave TBH.

half.time.draw.
20-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Think i'm right in saying CC said all contractual discussions would be concluded by the end of this week so pressumably we should be hearing today if Miller, Stack, Deeks (think we already know that one), Vaz Te and Dickoh are going to stay, is there any others i've missed?

I'd be quite happy for all of them to stay but not really arsed if any of them were to leave TBH.

Would hope to keep them all minus Dickoh

PeterboroHibee
20-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Vaz Te is a bit of an unknown given that he hasnt played that many games, we dont really know what he will be like over the course of an entire season, and once hes got a proper contract.

So apart from him who Im not sure about, Id rather the rest of them left (sure most wont agree with that). Miller and Riordan have ability but they just dont do it enough for me, prone to going missing when we are finding it tough as well. Stack is a good keeper but hes too injury prone, we need a keeper who is going to be number 1 for the whole season and not be out on a regular basis with injuries. And I really dont rate Dickoh, makes so many daft mistakes, not the type of player Hanlon needs beside him when he himself is learning.

HibeeSince85
20-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Deeks is off, miller and Stack need to decide if they're going to accept the terms offered but I hope they stay, Vaz Te I rate so would like him signed.

Dickoh, god no, good luck with your career, thanks for your services this season but not good enough.

Cropley10
20-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Hammy1874 the perennial EEN roaster is claiming the Miller will not sign the deal and is headed elsewhere....

Baldy Foghorn
20-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Hammy1874 the perennial EEN roaster is claiming the Miller will not sign the deal and is headed elsewhere....

I hope Spammy1874 is correct

BEEJ
20-05-2011, 11:32 AM

Sean Welsh.

HibeeSince85
20-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Sean Welsh.

I read on here that he was supposed to have signed a 3 year deal, don't always check the official site so no idea if true or not yet announced.

RIP
20-05-2011, 12:44 PM

That Yam balloon 'cracks' me up. It's time he took a 'powder' :wink:

Hardly surprising the Scottish Parly took so long wi that tube contracting on it

He talks mair sheight than the politicians

DCI Gene Hunt
20-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Can't say I'd miss Miller at all. Quite poor whenever I've seen him play. Would like to see Dickoh and Deeko staying. Vaz Te - hmm, potential but hasn't shown much of it yet... worth a try perhaps? Unsure. :hmmm:

G

Jim44
20-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Strong, strong rumour - Miller to the Jambos.

sleeping giant
20-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Strong, strong rumour - Miller to the Jambos.

Whats the difference between a strong and a strong strong rumour ?

How high does this rumourometer go ?

easty
20-05-2011, 01:36 PM

THE RUMOUROMETER

Fact. END OF.
Fact.
Strong Strong Strong.
Strong Strong.
Strong.
Daily Record.
Greggs.

BEEJ
20-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Sean Welsh.

I read on here that he was supposed to have signed a 3 year deal, don't always check the official site so no idea if true or not yet announced.
Nothing officially confirmed last time I looked.

Kaiser1962
20-05-2011, 02:17 PM
THE RUMOUROMETER

Fact. END OF.
Fact.
Strong Strong Strong.
Strong Strong.
Strong.
Daily Record.
Greggs.

So, by your own Eastymeter measurement scale this rumour is only at the halfway mark?

Surely Greggs is a far more accurate source than the Record.

Jim44
20-05-2011, 02:29 PM

Rumour ; source, anybody - probably keech.

Strong Rumour ; source, someone on the fringe of football circles who might know a little - possibly something in it.

Strong, Strong Rumour ; source, someone very close to footballclubs/players - good chance of it being true.

That's how I see it. Most of the rumours on this board are 'rumours'. Read what you want into that. :greengrin

Woody1985
20-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Rumour ; source, anybody - probably keech.

Strong Rumour ; source, someone on the fringe of football circles who might know a little - possibly something in it.

Strong, Strong Rumour ; source, someone very close to footballclubs/players - good chance of it being true.

That's how I see it. Most of the rumours on this board are 'rumours'. Read what you want into that. :greengrin

Ultimately still a rumour though. :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
20-05-2011, 07:39 PM
[Think i'm right in saying CC said all contractual discussions would be concluded by the end of this week/B] [B]so pressumably we should be hearing today if Miller, Stack, Deeks (think we already know that one), Vaz Te and Dickoh are going to stay, is there any others i've missed?

I thought i heard somewhere that Calderwood was off on his hols?

BEEJ
20-05-2011, 08:52 PM
I thought i heard somewhere that Calderwood was off on his hols?
Adams is away on an overseas holiday, according to the EEN today.

CC still seems to be around to give quotes to the press.

O'Rourke3
21-05-2011, 09:37 AM
THE RUMOUROMETER
Fact. END OF.
Fact.
Strong Strong Strong.
Strong Strong.
Strong.
Daily Record.
Greggs.

:top marks

Rumour persists that LM is indeed going over tot he dark side. So await the turn around in opinions from the great unwashed about the level of performance against them versus what he's going to do to us. On his day Miller is worth paying for, but so was Michael Stewart and how many days did these guys really have? It looks as though Liam is taking MS as his role model. I predict a Christmas move to Turkey before he lands in League 1

scoopyboy
21-05-2011, 10:11 AM

Last I heard was he had been offered a one year deal and was thinking it over.

With Sean's injuries there is no way he will have been offered a three year deal IMO.

...WentToMowAnSPL
21-05-2011, 10:12 AM
THE RUMOUROMETER

Fact. END OF.
Fact.
Strong Strong Strong.
Strong Strong.
Strong.
Daily Record.
Greggs.

Excellent !!