PDA

View Full Version : Peterboro v MK Dons (Mathias Doumbe)

thebakerboy
19-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Mathias Doumbe now in EFL 1st Division play offs for the Dons.

Iggy Pope
19-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Mathias Doumbe now in EFL 1st Division play offs for the Dons.

2-0 for the Posh, but I think that trumpet Ferguson has to realise soon that his backroom staff don't enjoy him jumping a straddle on them after every goal!

Sir David Gray
19-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Looks like Peterborough are going to go through to the final and although things probably evened themselves out a bit tonight, this whole result hinged on a dreadful decision in the first leg when Peterborough were awarded a penalty and MK Dons were sent down to 10 men when the score was 3-1 to MK Dons.

Tonight Peterborough should have had a third goal but the referee ruled it out as he had already awarded a free kick, instead of playing advantage.

So I suppose it's worked out in the end.

Posh Swanny
19-05-2011, 10:01 PM
:thumbsup::dizzy::rockin:

And speaking of Doumbe, anyone see his challenge in the first leg of this tie? Ouch!!

HibbyAndy
19-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Think Doumbe played RB tonight?..Wasnt he a CH at Hibs?

Mark79
20-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Played rb when he first joined iirc. Think he got sent off ****ed up for a goal playing one of the ugly sisters. Don't know if that was him or not.

soproni1
20-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Played rb when he first joined iirc. Think he got sent off ****ed up for a goal playing one of the ugly sisters. Don't know if that was him or not.

Think that was during Peter 'I score evry time I play Hibs' Lovenkrands good spell