PDA

View Full Version : NHC Whilst trawling through Kerrydale St

sh00byd00
16-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I found this little gem:

I was in KFC tonight getting dinner and to my surprise (in Oz) I saw Soccer AM. When that hun tart came on I said Audibly "Aw ****, whit the **** is she daein' wearing that schiedt!". The 12 other people in the queue looked at me very, very wierdly.

If that wasn't enough, my 4 year old got his heid stuck in the automatic doors straight after.

Probably the funniest thing I've read on the internet yet!

sh00byd00
16-05-2011, 10:30 PM
There's some utter bawbags on that site:

Thats_Ma_Bhoy14 May 2011, 08:44 PM
My Son was born the week before Helicopter Sunday by caesarian.

It's his birthday this week and he has 'found' football, He's video game mad and puts me to shame on most of the 360 games we have. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday fully expecting the latest Lego game and he asked for a 'proper' Celtic kit and a 'proper' ball.

I was brushing his teeth tonight and was explaining, amongst other things, that tomorrow was a big day for Celtic and could he shout for 90 minutes for the Bhoys? He explained that we score 'great goals' and it didn't matter, I said 'well if Daddy is sad tomorrow afternoon, will you look after me?' this is where you know you've cracked it, he said 'dont worry Daddy, if you believe in things they happen'.

So Cameron, I believe, I believe that the greatest things in my life are you, your Mum and my beloved team. With the caveat that if you let me down, I will always be there for all of you.
I am Neil Lennon, you are Neil Lennon, Cameron is Neil Lennon, Jane is Neil Lennon and tomorrow all of us are Neil Lennon.

Keep believing.

ArabHibee
16-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Why do you even bother with that site?

Future17
16-05-2011, 11:12 PM

My Son was born the week before Helicopter Sunday by caesarian.

It's his birthday this week and he has 'found' football, He's video game mad and puts me to shame on most of the 360 games we have. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday fully expecting the latest Lego game and he asked for a 'proper' Celtic kit and a 'proper' ball.

I was brushing his teeth tonight and was explaining, amongst other things, that tomorrow was a big day for Celtic and could he shout for 90 minutes for the Bhoys? He explained that we score 'great goals' and it didn't matter, I said 'well if Daddy is sad tomorrow afternoon, will you look after me?' this is where you know you've cracked it, he said 'dont worry Daddy, if you believe in things they happen'.

So Cameron, I believe, I believe that the greatest things in my life are you, your Mum and my beloved team. With the caveat that if you let me down, I will always be there for all of you.
I am Neil Lennon, you are Neil Lennon, Cameron is Neil Lennon, Jane is Neil Lennon and tomorrow all of us are Neil Lennon.

Keep believing.

I made it to the second last line before being sick in my mouth. Anyone beat that?

Dan Sarf
16-05-2011, 11:19 PM
I made it to the second last line before being sick in my mouth. Anyone beat that?

I am Neil Lennon, you are Neil Lennon, Cameron is Neil Lennon, Jane is Neil Lennon and tomorrow all of us are Neil Lennon. FACT.

NthCarolinaHibs
16-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Tinkhaven is every bit as bad/sad :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
17-05-2011, 07:46 AM
I found this little gem:

can i ask why would anyone want to trawl through a celtic supporters website? Or any other club for that matter?

sh00byd00
17-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Probably the same reason many on here frequent JKB? I've always visited other club sites for the simple reason it's interesting reading what others are saying.

vanNISHtelroy
17-05-2011, 08:00 AM
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8512405/1/

Oh no looks like the Bhoys are Bhoycotting Rugby Park again too. :thumbsup:

They were gonna Bhoycott us this year...but then their team started winning and looking like they could win the league :rolleyes:

vanNISHtelroy
17-05-2011, 08:01 AM
can i ask why would anyone want to trawl through a celtic supporters website? Or any other club for that matter?

Does that mean you don't want me on here? :boo hoo:

Jones28
17-05-2011, 08:23 AM

:sick:

Gatecrasher
17-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Does that mean you don't want me on here? :boo hoo:

your awrite here :spammy:

Broken Gnome
17-05-2011, 09:23 AM
They're a funny bunch. Teeth gnashing at Rangers 4 goal win at Kilmarnock must be an entirely different scenario to when Celtic won 4-0 there on the last day of the season a while back...

... or five goal wins at St.Mirren....

sh00byd00
17-05-2011, 09:39 AM
I think their main issue was the Huns scoring 3 within the first 6 or 7 minutes. Little do they realise it's entirely feasible that any team could score 3 or more goals within the first 6/7 minutes. I'll also hedge my bets on there being many individuals that have scored 3 or 4 goals within 7 minutes too.

They also fail to realise a team is just as likely to score those goals within the first few minutes than they are the last 6 mins of the game.

Well that not entirely true as i suppose Killie were more rattled as they were still finding their formation due to it being just minutes into the game.

vanNISHtelroy
17-05-2011, 11:53 AM
your awrite here :spammy:

I feel so loved!

Phil D. Rolls
17-05-2011, 11:54 AM
I am Neil Lennon.

And so is my wife.

Pretty Boy
17-05-2011, 11:58 AM
I feel a Spartacus moment coming on.

I'M NEIL LENNON.

pacorosssco
17-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Why do you even bother with that site?

I used to go for a laugh and to see what their saying to current matters but it is a akin to going on a fundamentalist site where they're slavering on about a jihad

kin bell ends all of them

McSwanky
17-05-2011, 12:31 PM
I just received a bullet through the post. I guess that makes me Neil Lennon as well. To further back up my point, I'm a greetin faced, moaning, antagonistic little wretch both when I'm playing football and when I'm not. I'm also ginger, and ugly.

Yep. I'm defo Neil Lennon.

Moulin Yarns
17-05-2011, 12:40 PM
I have a Celtc minded workmate who I used to think was reasonable, then he went off on the conspiracy thing, how apart from Hibs and Dundee Utd (Harp?) every other club were closet Huns.

He then started on about Utd and Hibs denouncing their true (oirish) heritage. Next it was he hates the Irish Tricolour because of the Orange representation.

Then it was how everybody hates Neil Lennon because he is Irish, I corrected him that Lennon is Northern Irish, but no, the whole of the Island is Irish (apparently) then it was why did Aiden McGeady get the treatment because he chose Ireland, he always played for Irish Schools (untrue BTW. Celtc prevented him from playing for Scottish Schools!)

The really strange thing is, the guy has Italian ancestors, with no Irish connections whatsoever.

LancashireHibby
17-05-2011, 01:03 PM

They were gonna Bhoycott us this year...but then their team started winning and looking like they could win the league :rolleyes:

Some proper numpties on that thread. Don't they realised that many (most?) outside of the ugly sisters really don't give a toss who wins their annual squabble?

Broken Gnome
17-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Who started the "I AM NEIL LENNON" nonsense anyway? Is this a solidarity measure, or do they all want to be victims?

givescotlandfreedom
17-05-2011, 02:03 PM
We are all Colin Calderwood.

basehibby
17-05-2011, 02:08 PM

:confused: Words fail me! What a pile of utter tossers :na na:

How many times have the Smellies won the league in their history I wonder??? Presumably they would win it every year if the whole wide world wasn't conspiring to trip them up all the time :rolleyes:
Really - I cannot fully express my contempt for these idiots unless the admins temporarily switch off the swear filter :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
17-05-2011, 05:05 PM
:sick:

Can the greatest fans in the world get any sadder. Its pathetic.

R'Albin
17-05-2011, 07:39 PM
We are all Colin Calderwood.

:thumbsup: my dog is Colin Calderwood, my girlfriend is Colin Calderwood, my family are Colin Calderwood.

BleedGreen
17-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Kerrydale Street is populated by some of the biggest roasters you will ever come across.

FitbaFolkKen
17-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Kerrydale Street is populated by some of the biggest roasters you will ever come across.

Roasters....genius :)

dangermouse
18-05-2011, 10:28 AM
:thumbsup: my dog is Colin Calderwood, my girlfriend is Colin Calderwood, my family are Colin Calderwood.

At least Colin Calderwood isn't Neil Lennon (thankfully).

By the way, I am Dangermouse (the greatest secret agent in the world)

basehibby
18-05-2011, 11:46 AM

My wife is Colin Calderwood - he currently has the painters in which is the reason behind recent lacklustre performances - not that he'd blame it on that you understand :rolleyes:

tynesideirish
18-05-2011, 08:30 PM
My wife is Colin Calderwood - he currently has the painters in which is the reason behind recent lacklustre performances - not that he'd blame it on that you understand :rolleyes:

:not worth:not worth That's superb.

I'm Jack Lemmon! If everyone else is suffering from victim mentality, I want some.

sleeping giant
18-05-2011, 09:22 PM
I found this little gem:

:hilarious

:rotflmao:

TrickyNicky
18-05-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm John Hughes and anyone that kens fitbaw, kens that !

Hibernia Na Eir
19-05-2011, 06:21 AM

so are EVERY clubs messageboards