PDA

View Full Version : SO Over to you Mr Calderwood

happiehibbie
16-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Thanks for keeping us in the SPL this season but your report card is not good am afraid.

highlight 5 game unbeaten run,
kept us in SPL

negitives way to many but for me the one man up front is awful and trying to hold on to one nill leads. Alex miller and Bertie Auld style is not Hibs style

So its over to you to help put a smile on our faces please use your money wisley think about it before dumping a guy who is 3rd in the all time scoring league think about how Liam Miller played when he had someone doing the donkey work for him .I want to be entertained by attacking footie players who try!!! and work hard for the club but most off all are good enough to play for US

I look forward to busy summer

Beefster
16-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks for keeping us in the SPL this season but your report card is not good am afraid.

highlight 5 game unbeaten run,
kept us in SPL

negitives way to many but for me the one man up front is awful and trying to hold on to one nill leads. Alex miller and Bertie Auld style is not Hibs style

So its over to you to help put a smile on our faces please use your money wisley think about it before dumping a guy who is 3rd in the all time scoring league think about how Liam Miller played when he had someone doing the donkey work for him .I want to be entertained by attacking footie players who try!!! and work hard for the club but most off all are good enough to play for US

I look forward to busy summer

It was 7 unbeaten.

SmokieJoe
16-05-2011, 10:16 AM
It was 7 unbeaten.
:agree::applause:

Phil D. Rolls
16-05-2011, 10:53 AM
God bless you Mr Calderwood, you'll be the subject of an open letter soon. WE DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

happiehibbie
16-05-2011, 11:17 AM
ok 7 games :(
still rubbish

SmokieJoe
16-05-2011, 11:19 AM
ok 7 games :(
still rubbish

Not the best run of form admittedly, but the run that kept us un the SPL.

happiehibbie
16-05-2011, 11:21 AM
I agree he kept us in the SPL thats what i said at the beginning but its been a murder season pls lets not have another one