PDA

View Full Version : NHC How to Celebrate Winning a Title!

Future17
15-05-2011, 11:29 PM
A few weeks ago Kevin Prince Boateng said he would do the moonwalk if Milan won the title. http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2011/04/kevin-prince-boateng-ill-do-moonwalk-if.html

Having won the Scudetto last week, Milan were presented with the trophy on Saturday and KPB kept his word in front of a packed San Siro!

http://youtu.be/J5i8OyC2GTg

The_Horde
15-05-2011, 11:42 PM
That is brilliant! :thumbsup: :top marks

stokesmessiah
16-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Surprising to see someone so happy to win a title for a club they are on loan too??

SlickShoes
16-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Surprising to see someone so happy to win a title for a club they are on loan too??

I know I would curtail my celebrations if I won one of the most famous leagues in the world too......

Future17
16-05-2011, 12:23 PM

Not sure what you mean by this? :confused:

He's never played for Genoa, but has had a very good season with Milan in his first year in Italian football.

Would you have him curtail his celebrations because of who holds his registration papers? Most people on here complain about the lack of passion shown by our players, God forbid someone should actually enjoy winning a league title!!

stokesmessiah
16-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Not sure what you mean by this? :confused:

He's never played for Genoa, but has had a very good season with Milan in his first year in Italian football.

Would you have him curtail his celebrations because of who holds his registration papers? Most people on here complain about the lack of passion shown by our players, God forbid someone should actually enjoy winning a league title!!

Not what i meant at all, nothing wrong with him celebrating it.

Although it has been widely publicised that it was very "generous" of Genoa to purchase a player and then immediately loan him to Milan!?

Future17
16-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Not what i meant at all, nothing wrong with him celebrating it.

Although it has been widely publicised that it was very "generous" of Genoa to purchase a player and then immediately loan him to Milan!?

I'm sure they will make a "generous" profit on the deal as well. Milan and Genoa have a good working relationship stretching back many years and don't be fooled - Genoa have done well out of it and will continue to do so.

Wait a few years and see what happens with Giacomo Beretta for evidence of that. :aok: