PDA

View Full Version : NHC WTF Glory Glory at Killie?????

Moulin Yarns
15-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Radio Scotland on commentating from Killie and Glory Glory is belting out from the Tannoy, can't make out the words but presume it is something like

Glory Glory to the Killie

when did they start using that tune??? :confused:

Moulin Yarns
15-05-2011, 11:26 AM
You'll never walk alone now, must be to wind up the Huns, I wonder if the Hearts song will be played as well :greengrin

johnbc70
15-05-2011, 11:35 AM
When the Huns scored you could see fans celebrating across the whole ground. The supposed Killie end was full of huns!

Moulin Yarns
15-05-2011, 11:38 AM
When the Huns scored you could see fans celebrating across the whole ground. The supposed Killie end was full of huns!

It was on the radio yesterday that Killie had opened the public sale of tickets to all and sundry. Let's face it, the majority of football fans in Ayshire are Huns anyway, especially around Killwinning :greengrin

3-0 to the Huns already BTW 8 minutes gone

Keith_M
15-05-2011, 11:42 AM
It was on the radio yesterday that Killie had opened the public sale of tickets to all and sundry. Let's face it, the majority of football fans in Ayshire are Huns anyway, especially around Killwinning :greengrin

3-0 to the Huns already BTW 8 minutes gone

Oh dear, conspiracy theories will be in full flow in the East End of Glasgow.

Anyway, I think it's a disgrace that Hearts lay down to Celtc the other night.

:wink:

Lofarl
15-05-2011, 11:46 AM
I flipped it over to the Celtic v Motherwell game. Are the super duper green brigade on holiday as Celtic park is like a library. Saving thier vocal chords for the final no doubt.

Gatecrasher
15-05-2011, 12:16 PM
I think if Hibs done the same as killie and let rangers fans in all sections of the ground I would be unhappy with that and heading home, no way would I sit surrounded with Huns for 2 hours

Sir David Gray
15-05-2011, 12:18 PM
I think if Hibs done the same as killie and let rangers fans in all sections of the ground I would be unhappy with that and heading home, no way would I sit surrounded with Huns for 2 hours

There's no danger that I would be sitting there for 90 minutes anyway, that's for sure.

Once it went to 3-0 after 6 minutes played, I would be offski.

The Harp
15-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Only advantage I can think of in finishing in the bottom six ... we avoided the possibility of one of the OF clinching the title at ER.
Feel sorry for the Killie fans - it aint nice. :bitchy:

Halifaxhibby
15-05-2011, 12:29 PM

I thought you were supposed to get a booking if you left the field of play? Laffable left the pitch for his first goal.
:confused:

snooky
15-05-2011, 12:53 PM
I thought you were supposed to get a booking if you left the field of play? Laffable left the pitch for his first goal.
:confused:

Shirley you know the rules by now
(and the exceptions to them) :rules: :wink:

Halifaxhibby
15-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Shirley you know the rules by now
(and the exceptions to them) :rules: :wink:

Of course!, silly me! I forgot!!:greengrin