PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer

jakki
14-05-2011, 08:37 PM
I did not hear what hubby, Dave, said to the EEN about the game today.

I suspect it was rubbish and I don't want it held against me. It will be printed in Mondays EEN. Whose got a free ticket to South Mongolia! :greengrin

Removed
14-05-2011, 08:39 PM
I did not hear what hubby, Dave, said to the EEN about the game today.

I suspect it was rubbish and I don't want it held against me. It will be printed in Mondays EEN. Whose got a free ticket to South Mongolia! :greengrin

Now you have highlighted to everyone to look for comments from a 'Dave' :wink: :thumbsup:

jakki
14-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Now you have highlighted to everyone to look for comments from a 'Dave' :wink: :thumbsup:

Oops dinnay think of that! I was too busy saying Hello to the Hibs Ladies but did hear him say that " Hibs played well" Well seen he doesnay go to many games ....and he dragged me out after the 3rd Aberdeen goal!

(I've just bought my disability and carers ticket STs and now doing a "Macar". Anyone wanting a free seat ( and a free travel from Sunny Livi if needed) Pm me as Dave does do standby and is unavailable for most Saturdays.)

Dear knows what he said to the reporter but he was rabbitting on being taped for at least 10 minutes.God help me !!!!

Removed
14-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Oops dinnay think of that! I was too busy saying Hello to the Hibs Ladies but did hear him say that " Hibs played well" Well seen he doesnay go to many games ....and he dragged me out after the 3rd Aberdeen goal!

(I've just bought my disability and carers ticket STs and now doing a "Macar". Anyone wanting a free seat ( and a free travel from Sunny Livi if needed) Pm me as Dave does do standby and is unavailable for most Saturdays.)

Dear knows what he said to the reporter but he was rabbitting on being taped for at least 10 minutes.God help me !!!!

Please don't tell me you have joined the BSC :wink: :slipper:

jakki
15-05-2011, 10:22 AM
No way!! Doing an appeal for someone to take up my carers ticket. All my friends have STs!

FansViews
15-05-2011, 11:25 AM

Don't worry - only one sentence of it was about the Hibs :greengrin

jakki
15-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Don't worry - only one sentence of it was about the Hibs :greengrin
I presume that you were the reporter.

Did you not think of asking us as a couple, who was the Hibs supporter to get a proper interview?

I have been to hundreds of Hibs games to my Dave's one or two. He was only there as I had bought him a ticket to help me up the stairs.

My observations of the tribute was second class. Why?

1. The ex players were not announced by name as they entered ER

2. The tribute flag was not rotated for all of us to acknowledge. The cost of it had been obtained before I saw the thread or else I would have contributed to it. Had I contributed to it, I would have been more disappointed in not seeing it . To me if I hadn't known better, Hibernian FC had paid for that flag and not their supporters.

And my observations of the game-Bring back the passions of Pat Stanton, Big John MacNamee and Peter Cormack etc and then we can watch a game of the team trying, mayby not winning but trying!

Dirkster23
15-05-2011, 08:12 PM

Did you not think of asking us as a couple, who was the Hibs supporter to get a proper interview?

I have been to hundreds of Hibs games to my Dave's one or two. He was only there as I had bought him a ticket to help me up the stairs.

2. The tribute flag was not rotated for all of us to acknowledge. The cost of it had been obtained before I saw the thread or else I would have contributed to it. Had I contributed to it, I would have been more disappointed in not seeing it . To me if I hadn't known better, Hibernian FC had paid for that flag and not their supporters.

And my observations of the game-Bring back the passions of Pat Stanton, Big John MacNamee and Peter Cormack etc and then we can watch a game of the team trying, mayby not winning but trying!

You cannae win, by your own admission you were too busy saying hello to the Hibs ladies! You can hardly blame the guy for assuming someone coming out the home end was a Hibs fan.

Did Dave not think to say to the guy he wasn't a Hibs fan?

Jay
15-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Jakki the guy wasnt to know you were more of a Hibs fan. Maybe he saw your stick and didnt want to hinder your travels or maybe he saw you talking to whatever Hibs Ladies it was and decided to save Dave!:greengrin

I am sure if you wanted to say something he would have happily have listened to your opinions too:agree:

jakki
15-05-2011, 09:26 PM
You cannae win, by your own admission you were too busy saying hello to the Hibs ladies! You can hardly blame the guy for assuming someone coming out the home end was a Hibs fan.

Did Dave not think to say to the guy he wasn't a Hibs fan?

But he is a Hibs fan but not more than me, .and he spoke to him long before the Hibs Ladies arrived. I even shouted out one answer to his questtion "What was disappoining about this game?" I shouted out " the 3 Aberdeen goals" and then the girls arrived, and I ignored what was happening. Right

ArabHibee
15-05-2011, 09:33 PM

Jakki, I agree with the 2 points you make about the Turnbull tribute. If the young laddie hadn't got off his erchie and organised this and got fans involved to pay for this, what exactly would Hibernian Fc have done? Think the whole thing was a bit of a shambles tbh, don't agree with minute's applause either.

Dirkster23
15-05-2011, 09:38 PM
But he is a Hibs fan but not more than me, .and he spoke to him long before the Hibs Ladies arrived. I even shouted out one answer to his questtion "What was disappoining about this game?" I shouted out " the 3 Aberdeen goals" and then the girls arrived, and I ignored what was happening. Right

So what's your point? There must have been about 10,000 hibs fans at the game that guy didn't speak to. It's not really a problem is it :dunno:

ArabHibee
15-05-2011, 09:48 PM

I think this is the thread you should be posting on Jakki:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?140371-The-greatest-Hibs-fan-of-all-time.

:greengrin

FansViews
15-05-2011, 10:43 PM

I was going to ask you for comments but by the time I had finished speaking to your husband your friends had arrived and I didn't want to intrude into your conversation.

To be honest getting comments after the game is quite time critical at the best of times, especially after a bad defeat and it is far from an interview as such - essentially you need to get 600-700 words in total from 10-15 Hibbys in the space of what is effectively ten minutes before the crowds have cleared!

Will keep an eye out for you next season and make sure your comments are collected :thumbsup: