PDA

View Full Version : Just came across this on football rumours,

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Hibs boss Colin Calderwood will consider his future after only 8 wins out of 31 games. Rod Petrie the chairman has told him there will be no fees paid for any players he wants to bring in. Plaers he is wanting to keep have been told they will have to take big pay cuts.

If thats true why dont Hibs just quit being a football club. This is turning into a total farce. Now is the perfect time for someone with money and ambition to come in and start from scratch. The fan potential is there, excellent training ground and stadium and finances. If Calderwood makes an arse of this in the summer Hibs will be paying the price for a long time.

I dont know why Hibs dont make an effort for us. I mean, the next 10 years, the way things are, we will finish 3rd maybe once or twice and get pumped out by some obsucre unheard of team, a few midtable finishes and the odd battle with relegation. Sounds like the last 10 years.

Why not make a 10 even 20 year plan if we have to. Get a shop in town, and sell the name to tourists. With a 20000 seater stadium we will struggle to fill it. Now that the season kicks off earlier, we should adevertise this and get tourists into the game at the start of the season. If they have a good experience we will be talked about. Right now, anyone who visits Edinburgh that doesnt know about Scottish football wouldnt even know we exist.

Thats just one of many ideas I have but ffs, any idiot can see the way we are going. I was going to take my wee lassie to the game today, thank GOD I didnt.

We need new owners, a new manager and a new team and NOW is the time to do this or the next 20 years will be as bad as the last.

SRHibs
14-05-2011, 07:22 PM
'Football rumours'

/thread.

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Even if this is just a rumour, do you really expect things to go any other way?

What im saying is 100% correct.

Tricla
14-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Even if this is just a rumour, do you really expect things to go any other way?

What im saying is 100% correct.

Source?

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 07:36 PM
This got moved as im just commenting on something I saw. Wheather true or not this is my opinion,

Hibs boss Colin Calderwood will consider his future after only 8 wins out of 31 games. Rod Petrie the chairman has told him there will be no fees paid for any players he wants to bring in. Plaers he is wanting to keep have been told they will have to take big pay cuts.

If thats true why dont Hibs just quit being a football club. This is turning into a total farce. Now is the perfect time for someone with money and ambition to come in and start from scratch. The fan potential is there, excellent training ground and stadium and finances. If Calderwood makes an arse of this in the summer Hibs will be paying the price for a long time.

I dont know why Hibs dont make an effort for us. I mean, the next 10 years, the way things are, we will finish 3rd maybe once or twice and get pumped out by some obsucre unheard of team, a few midtable finishes and the odd battle with relegation. Sounds like the last 10 years.

Why not make a 10 even 20 year plan if we have to. Get a shop in town, and sell the name to tourists. With a 20000 seater stadium we will struggle to fill it. Now that the season kicks off earlier, we should adevertise this and get tourists into the game at the start of the season. If they have a good experience we will be talked about. Right now, anyone who visits Edinburgh that doesnt know about Scottish football wouldnt even know we exist.

Thats just one of many ideas I have but ffs, any idiot can see the way we are going. I was going to take my wee lassie to the game today, thank GOD I didnt.

We need new owners, a new manager and a new team and NOW is the time to do this or the next 20 years will be as bad as the last.

CropleyWasGod
14-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks for lightening my night. :greengrin

You really have covered a lot of ground there. Only one thing, it's 110 years isn't it, not 20?

Pedantic_Hibee
14-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Where did you see it?

That's the question? Where did you see it? I mean, did you see it? Or are you not sure if you saw it or not? Is it maybe something you've just made up?

I'll retire my keyboard and eat my own weight in shiiite if you can provide me with a reliable source.

CropleyWasGod
14-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Where did you see it?

That's the question? Where did you see it? I mean, did you see it? Or are you not sure if you saw it or not? Is it maybe something you've just made up?

I'll retire my keyboard and eat my own weight in shiiite if you can provide me with a reliable source.

Jeez, some people would pay good money to watch that.

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Source?

Anyone who supported Hibs there whole life!

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Where did you see it?

Can I smoke some of what your smoking cos it must be good pal! As I clearly stated, I couldnt care less if the rumour is true or not.

Everything else I said is what I want to discuss.

CropleyWasGod
14-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Can I smoke some of what your smoking cos it must be good pal! As I clearly stated, I couldnt care less if the rumour is true or not.

Everything else I said is what I want to discuss.

Okay..... I will discuss the bit you said about the last 20 years. We won two trophies in that time, which is not bad for a wee team. Hearts have done the same. :greengrin

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Okay..... I will discuss the bit you said about the last 20 years. We won two trophies in that time, which is not bad for a wee team. Hearts have done the same. :greengrin

And they were also 1 game away from qualifying for the Champions league. Theres no point comparing us the the **** because they have been MUCH better than us over the last 20 years as much as it kills me to say it. If your happy with what you have witnessed over the last 20 years, then you are getting what you deserve this season as this is the result of selling everything, not investing in the team, no ambition and taking cheap option managers all the time. Sorry mate but we aint Killie or st mirren or even utd or aberdeen. We are Hibs, could be the 3rd biggest supported team not a problem if the board would sort themselves and the team out.

Removed
14-05-2011, 08:12 PM
And they were also 1 game away from qualifying for the Champions league. Theres no point comparing us the the **** because they have been MUCH better than us over the last 20 years as much as it kills me to say it. If your happy with what you have witnessed over the last 20 years, then you are getting what you deserve this season as this is the result of selling everything, not investing in the team, no ambition and taking cheap option managers all the time. Sorry mate but we aint Killie or st mirren or even utd or aberdeen. We are Hibs, could be the 3rd biggest supported team not a problem if the board would sort themselves and the team out.

Your mask is slipping :wink:

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Your mask is slipping :wink:

Jesus you complete idiot. Do you not get what im saying here? If your happy with the way we are being run and what we havent achieved in the last 20 years you will be happy with this season.

How many jambos do you know with Erin Go Bragh tattood on there arm. The less people like you that support us the better.

Removed
14-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Jesus you complete idiot. Do you not get what im saying here? If your happy with the way we are being run and what we havent achieved in the last 20 years you will be happy with this season.

How many jambos do you know with Erin Go Bragh tattood on there arm. The less people like you that support us the better.

:faf: and my name is Billy

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Tick tock

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 08:20 PM
:faf: and my name is Billy

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Tick tock

Your a weirdo mate.

Removed
14-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Your a weirdo mate.

Don't think so and when did I become your mate? Do you know me?

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Don't think so and when did I become your mate? Do you know me?

Wtf you on about you idiot? I made a perfectly good point as it upsets me to see my club doing so bad, and the best you can come up with is that im a ****my Jambo ******??? Your just a complete idiot and you certainly are not my mate.

Removed
14-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Wtf you on about you idiot? I made a perfectly good point as it upsets me to see my club doing so bad, and the best you can come up with is that im a ****my Jambo ******??? Your just a complete idiot and you certainly are not my mate.

Do you have to be so abusive?

When did I call you a quote "****my Jambo ******"?

Pedantic_Hibee
14-05-2011, 08:30 PM

Step. Away. From. The. Keyboard.

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Do you have to be so abusive?

When did I call you a quote "****my Jambo ******"?

To me that descibes any jambo, and after Wednesday I dont think anyone can argue that. The jambos are biggoted S C U M! You, instead of discussing the topic, thought youd be a smart arse and make out that im a jambo, sorry for being offended!

So the answer to the first question is yeah I do have to be abusive because the whole point I was making, which is a serious point about my club, has now been lost on a moron like you.

samuelsixto'o
14-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Step. Away. From. The. Keyboard.

Go and just read my 1st statement then get back to me please