PDA

View Full Version : Enough of the Doomsayers

SmokieJoe
13-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Here we are once again, the triggerhappy crew are back and I've had enough of them, skip the votes, skip the ones that need to go to spcsavers.

The same idiots are posting the same negative doomsaying crap that they were in Jan '11 about their less than enthusiastic approach to our teams' run of form.

Once again, it seems to me this needs pointed out to them, HFC are a work in progress, neither women (no offence it's a Victorian saying) nor children should see, untill completion. The man signed players to get us out of relagation, and guess what? he did. and he said he would sign players in the summer, and some of you can't see the changes coming?

I believe we should not get 'rid' of CC, both as he is a good manager, has managed in every division in Engerlund, and to be honest, it's the last thing that Hibs need right now, another manager that has not completed 2 full seasons.

Again i ask, is getting rid of another manager the right thing to do?

IFONLY
13-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Here we are once again, the triggerhappy crew are back and I've had enough of them, skip the votes, skip the ones that need to go to spcsavers.

The same idiots are posting the same negative doomsaying crap that they were in Jan '11 about their less than enthusiastic approach to our teams' run of form.

Once again, it seems to me this needs pointed out to them, HFC are a work in progress, neither women (no offence it's a Victorian saying) nor children should see, untill completion. The man signed players to get us out of relagation, and guess what? he did. and he said he would sign players in the summer, and some of you can't see the changes coming?

I believe we should not get 'rid' of CC, both as he is a good manager, has managed in every division in Engerlund, and to be honest, it's the last thing that Hibs need right now, another manager that has not completed 2 full seasons.

Think not and by the way what is a doomsayer??

Ed De Gramo
13-05-2011, 10:40 PM

We need to stick by CC and let him get his own men in :agree:

We cannot afford to get into a routine of sacking every manager every year...its stupid and only means that every season in a transitional season.

i've been to all 37 games this season and there is a better work ethic under CC than there was under Yogi.

TBH, the players are in holiday mode...we can't get relegated, we can't finish in the top 6...the split defeats efforts IMO.

CC's getting rid of the deadwood hopefully we'll get new blood in come the summer :agree:

Sodje_18
14-05-2011, 01:54 AM
It's about time we get behind one of our managers, I can see big changes under CC and if he wants to change the way we play then so be it. If we played hoofball and won 1-0 I'd be happy enough, get rid of the wage theifs and get in some hardmen that give it 100% everyweek.
:cgwa

Iain G
14-05-2011, 06:15 AM

Well said that man! Visiting this message board is a thoroughly miserable and depressing experience again and it feels like a whole bunch of people are just sitting there waiting for the team to lose to be able to rant on about Calderwood, the board, the players and whatever...it's rather sad really :(

Steve20
14-05-2011, 07:36 AM
People don't want to rant. We all want the team to be doing well. Have the performances improved under Calderwood compared to Hughes? I would say no, we are just as bad, if not worse.

I would give Calderwood the summer to get his own team in, but if things are still just as bad halfway through next season, we shouldn't stick with him just so "we don't have to bring in a new manager"

erin go bragh
14-05-2011, 07:40 AM

I have to hold my hands up and say that in january i were one of the many who thought cc should go[or we were down] now that he has kept us in the spl , he has to be giving time to get his own players in and lets see what next season brings .
ggtth

SmokieJoe
14-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Think not and by the way what is a doomsayer??

Doomsayer? it's kind of self explanatory.