PDA

View Full Version : Levein

pedroorange1875
13-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Utter shambles of a man. He might as well have worn a hearts strip and started signing the songs whilst saluting. Through gritted teeth just about managed to say it was unacceptable behaviour at Tynecastle, but only just...Unbelievable

Hibby D
13-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Why is it so God damned difficult for these people to publicly condemn what happened??

carnoustiehibee
13-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Said it coulda happened at any ground. But it didn't Craig, it happened at yours. He woulda been better saying the fan ran on to congratulate Jeffries but Lennon tripped him up.

Kaiser1962
13-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Said it coulda happened at any ground. But it didn't Craig, it happened at yours. He woulda been better saying the fan ran on to congratulate Jeffries but Lennon tripped him up.

That's about the only thing they've not come up with!

Removed
13-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Utter shambles of a man. He might as well have worn a hearts strip and started signing the songs whilst saluting. Through gritted teeth just about managed to say it was unacceptable behaviour at Tynecastle, but only just...Unbelievable

His only suggestion was ignore it and don't give it air time. He says it hasn't happened for ages yet a yam fud attempted to attack Riordan on the park not that long ago.

Harry potter as ever is clueless

The Harp
13-05-2011, 10:54 PM
As soon as I see Craig Levein on tv, or hear him on the radio, I feel compelled to switch off. Just can't stand the man.

matty_f
13-05-2011, 11:02 PM
As soon as I see Craig Levein on tv, or hear him on the radio, I feel compelled to switch off. Just can't stand the man.

:agree:

Kevvy1875
13-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Should have just titled the thread 'ersepiece'

Then we would have known instantly what and who it was about. No need to read:agree:

pacorosssco
13-05-2011, 11:28 PM

Sorry for the french but it is after hours

Craig Levein is an all the badges ******

But he is the national manager and this is kinda nought to do with him. Hes in a kinda of damned if you do, damned if you dont situ

I have no time for the man but he was best keepin out . This is for the Butcher Baker Candlestickmaker

Dunbar Hibee
14-05-2011, 01:15 AM
I ****ing hate Craig Levein. Peace out.

pacorosssco
14-05-2011, 01:18 AM

Also an excellent point

essexhibee
14-05-2011, 06:57 AM

A well structured carefully written post.

I agree totally :greengrin

Tricla
14-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Sorry for the french but it is after hours

Craig Levein is an all the badges ******

But he is the national manager and this is kinda nought to do with him. Hes in a kinda of damned if you do, damned if you dont situ

I have no time for the man but he was best keepin out . This is for the Butcher Baker Candlestickmaker

:confused:

Any human with even a hint of a brain cell should be condemning that farce.

Especially our national coach!

Hibby70
14-05-2011, 07:18 AM
Just heard even worse news. Levein has just included John Wilson in the Scotland squad for the Spain game.

Disgrace.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-05-2011, 07:21 AM
His poem and verse will be oot the door soon, I reckon he only got the Scotland job because Wattie Smith decided to stay on at the huns for one more season, could never and will never be able to even like the man

:jamboak:

poolman
14-05-2011, 07:53 AM
His only suggestion was ignore it and don't give it air time. He says it hasn't happened for ages yet a yam fud attempted to attack Riordan on the park not that long ago.

Harry potter as ever is clueless

:agree:

Absolute fud of the highest order

He mentioned this two or three times I think, that it should be ignored and not given time :rolleyes:

How in the name o' **** would this help to stamp this out

Clueless Yam tw*t

Danderhall Hibs
14-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Just heard even worse news. Levein has just included John Wilson in the Scotland squad for the Spain game.

Disgrace.

Who?

Is it Hearts fault the gadge got on the pitch? If someone runs on the stage at the SECC they don't blame the band for it.

This is not to say that I don't think Levein is a big massive muckle tit.

moredun
14-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Who?

Is it Hearts fault the gadge got on the pitch? If someone runs on the stage at the SECC they don't blame the band for it.

This is not to say that I don't think Levein is a big massive muckle tit.

When it starts to happen more and more and it is the same clubs fans, then it will come down to the yams, or do you think they should just keep getting away with it.
Security?
Sectarian singing and all the crap that comes with it, it is spewing out from the yams every week now.
What exactly have the yams done to stop any of this nonsense? Levein being a biased c oksocket is nothing new