PDA

View Full Version : RE : Pointless Poll

HibsMax
13-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Hey, Ralbin. Why did you delete the poll? What made you think it was pointless? I personally would like to know how many people feel like CC should get punted now. The last results I saw before the thread was deleted said:
Punt him now - 4
Keep him - 29

It's good to sometimes have some cold, hard facts to look at rather than getting caught up in the emotion of everything.

It's not a case of petty point scoring, although I am sure some people will interpret it as that.

It's your decision, but I think you pulled your pole [sic] too early. :wink:

MrSmith
13-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Agree!

reinstate please.

R'Albin
13-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey, Ralbin. Why did you delete the poll? What made you think it was pointless? I personally would like to know how many people feel like CC should get punted now. The last results I saw before the thread was deleted said:
Punt him now - 4
Keep him - 29

It's good to sometimes have some cold, hard facts to look at rather than getting caught up in the emotion of everything.

It's not a case of petty point scoring, although I am sure some people will interpret it as that.

It's your decision, but I think you pulled your pole [sic] too early. :wink:

Ok! I just thought it was going to be a bit one sided, but I will do.

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2011, 06:51 PM

Can you make it a public poll please?

R'Albin
13-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Can you make it a public poll please?

I've already posted it, can I edit it so it is?

sleeping giant
13-05-2011, 06:56 PM
I've already posted it, can I edit it so it is?

Aw FFS :grr:

R'Albin
13-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Aw FFS :grr:

Oops:greengrin

HibsMax
13-05-2011, 08:02 PM

Only if one side of the debate chooses not to vote at all....otherwise it should be a fair representation of the Hibs.net support (at least those of those posters who see the poll and contribute - there are some who won't and there's nothing wrong with that).