PDA

View Full Version : It izny me tha duz it.

Jack
13-05-2011, 12:24 PM
A quick look on JKB following the Lemmon incident and the angels, every one of them, were having a go at the folk who were applauding the idiot. Apparently huge sections of the stands were clapping, but it wasn’t anyone on JKB. :faf:

Similarly on here when there are discussions about the mercer song, or others which some find distasteful, it seems nobody actually sings it! WTF!! These sounds we hear seem to be coming nowhere!!! :confused:

Somebody on boakback must have been clapping; someone on here must be singing these songs.

Shame on you, for all sorts of reasons. :asshole:

Dunbar Hibee
13-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Tell all the Hearts you know....

:devil:

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I sing the mercer song, do I win a prize?:greengrin

easty
13-05-2011, 01:17 PM
A quick look on JKB following the Lemmon incident and the angels, every one of them, were having a go at the folk who were applauding the idiot. Apparently huge sections of the stands were clapping, but it wasn’t anyone on JKB. :faf:

Similarly on here when there are discussions about the mercer song, or others which some find distasteful, it seems nobody actually sings it! WTF!! These sounds we hear seem to be coming nowhere!!! :confused:

Somebody on boakback must have been clapping; someone on here must be singing these songs.

When a tree falls in the woods and theres nobody there to hear it who gives a ****!:greengrin

cwilliamson85
13-05-2011, 02:49 PM

There is a massive difference between the Mercer song and the attack on Lennon.

I am not saying both are right either but every club has songs that are not welcome by the majority but not all clubs have “fans” like the idiot that tried to assault Lennon.

hibbymac
13-05-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm Spartacus.

erin go bragh
13-05-2011, 03:10 PM

Mercer tried and failed to kill our proud club so i can see why there is still a bitter taste to mercers name.
Hearts fans sung about tony mowbray and about his wife being dead which shows them for the low life that they are .
ggtth

Sodje_18
14-05-2011, 01:58 AM
I sing the Mercer song, and it says it all when I am still able to take the moral high ground against huns, yams and the soap dodgers :greengrin

Barney McGrew
14-05-2011, 06:12 AM
A quick look on JKB following the Lemmon incident and the angels, every one of them, were having a go at the folk who were applauding the idiot.

Only because the Kickback moderators have been deleting posts made in support of what happened to him.