PDA

View Full Version : Kerrydale Street - If Neil Lennon is forced out should we resign from SPL thread

pacorosssco
13-05-2011, 08:46 AM
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8510440/1/

Idiots everyone of these clowns , hopefully theyll take rangers with them. Heritage their Heritage is rotten or have they forgot.

Cabbage East
13-05-2011, 08:57 AM
If our manager was the subject of death threats, attempted murder and attacked during a game, I think we might have some strong words on the matter. I'm hardly Lennon's biggest fan but what's been allowed to happen to him is disgraceful.

pacorosssco
13-05-2011, 09:05 AM
If our manager was the subject of death threats, attempted murder and attacked during a game, I think we might have some strong words on the matter. I'm hardly Lennon's biggest fan but what's been allowed to happen to him is disgraceful.

Has it been allowed to happen? The stewards tried to stop the muppet the other night and while I understand the sensitivity of the issue I would love for them to leave the league. The bullets business is wrong but nobody is saying keep sending them. The police are actively looking for those responsible Celtic are part of the problem not the victims. Souness wasnt hated for being a protestant scot but for being himself. Lennon is hated by other Scottish clubs fans for the same reason and has the least class of any manager Scottish football has seen. He doesnt deserve what is happening but at the same time behave to others as you wish them to behave to yourselves.

To say we wont to leave this tim pot league and bigoted backwater is way over the top. They wouldnt have won a European Cup with a Scottish Team if it wasnt for this country or its shampoo league

BryanV
13-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Has it been allowed to happen? The stewards tried to stop the muppet the other night and while I understand the sensitivity of the issue I would love for them to leave the league. The bullets business is wrong but nobody is saying keep sending them. The police are actively looking for those responsible Celtic are part of the problem not the victims. Souness wasnt hated for being a protestant scot but for being himself. Lennon is hated by other Scottish clubs fans for the same reason and has the least class of any manager Scottish football has seen. He doesnt deserve what is happening but at the same time behave to others as you wish them to behave to yourselves.

To say we wont to leave this tim pot league and bigoted backwater is way over the top. They wouldnt have won a European Cup with a Scottish Team if it wasnt for this country or its shampoo league

Souness wasn't subjected to a tenth of what Lennon has suffered. I can't believe that the treatment Lennon has received is as a result of lacking class. Lennon is narky and slow to give credit when Celtic have been beaten but he is not alone in that.

GordonHFC
13-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Yes please but not for the reasons given.

Luna_Asylum
13-05-2011, 09:25 AM
corosssco;2800960]http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8510440/1/

Idiots everyone of these clowns , hopefully theyll take rangers with them. Heritage their Heritage is rotten or have they forgot.

Brilliant. We get a special mention.

"We are locked in a war with the rest of Scottish football - let's not kid ourselves, we are hated by the fans of every club in the league, even by those who once shared a similar background but turned their backs on their heritage"

LOL idiots

MacBean
13-05-2011, 09:55 AM
and in my view we must be regarded as the most successful football club in the world when all circumstances are considered

Stupid deluded idiots!

Seriously what the hell are they on about? "lost our heritage"
They are their own worst enemy, the sooner Rantic leave this league the better.
Good riddance.

stokesmessiah
13-05-2011, 09:57 AM

"We are locked in a war with the rest of Scottish football - let's not kid ourselves, we are hated by the fans of every club in the league, even by those who once shared a similar background but turned their backs on their heritage"

LOL idiots

I chuckled at that too, clearly they dont know the difference between remembering your heritage and living in the past??? :rolleyes:

Clowns, put the light off behind you as you leave.

Just found this statement "What I have seen in the last year has shocked me. It is a witch hunt of McCarthyite proportions".

All i can say to that is.....WOW !

MacBean
13-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Do they seriously think that moving elsewhere and to another league would help them?

England would be much worse. If they sang half the songs they sing today against the likes of Bolton/Birmingham/Chelsea there would be more than on manager getting hit.

If they did move to another league, they would still be based in Glasgow and in Scotland. The problem would NEVER go away, they are seriously Stupid.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

greenginger
13-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Todays Mail highlights other incidents of fans attacking players on the pitch. Deeks at Tynie a couple of years ago is one but more than half are players being attacked by Celtic fans.

Strachan twice, the Rangers goalie, and the Ref. laid out by a shower of coins .

Celtic F C always the victims right enough. :confused:

basehibby
13-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Do they seriously think that moving elsewhere and to another league would help them?

England would be much worse. If they sang half the songs they sing today against the likes of Bolton/Birmingham/Chelsea there would be more than on manager getting hit.

If they did move to another league, they would still be based in Glasgow and in Scotland. The problem would NEVER go away, they are seriously Stupid.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

:agree: Very true - on the whole us Scots are a lot cooler on the whole British Unionist ideal than dahn saff (see latest election results), the cartoon "loyalist" fannies that frequent the hunnery and the pink bus shelter being very much the exception rather than the rule - and the Smellies would find their IRA "banter" would get a very hostile reception indeed at a great many English grounds.

Phil MaGlass
13-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Please ****ing resign from the league and take the buns with you, ****ers

Saorsa
13-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Please ****ing resign from the league and take the buns with you, ****ers:agree: Then they could play each other 38 times a year and be on the telly all they want

Cheerio :bye:

smurf
13-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Tommy Burns was quite an 'out' Catholic. He got none of this. He was liked and respected. He was even given grudging respect by Huns...

Martin O'Neil was a Catholic from the north of Ireland who played for Northern Ireland. I don't recall it ever being an issue whatsoever apart from the fact Celtc fans had to be spun in the press prior to his appointment that he was 'Celtc minded'.

Suburban Hibby
13-05-2011, 10:21 AM

Can not remember this level of outrage when Mercer got bullets in the post- done the trick as well!

Big Frank
13-05-2011, 10:22 AM
The rest of the country have allowed these two, and the situation, to get to where its at. Head buried in the sand for 50yrs plus.

As clubs, we do NOTHING to stamp out the bigotry and hatred which eminates from the away end. Fans of the other clubs spout mock outrage through various media /internet outlets at the disgraceful behaviour of the rantic following.

Our clubs ignore us. They are too busy counting the buckfast buck.

basehibby
13-05-2011, 11:53 AM

LOL idiots

HaHa - no wonder everyone hates them - ignorant, sanctimonius, hypocritical, over-precious paranoid stains like that just make it soooo easy!

"If you know your history" ??? Don't make me laugh!!!

basehibby
13-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Can not remember this level of outrage when Mercer got bullets in the post- done the trick as well!

Aye - but the FTB deserved everything he got and more :agree:

..... and the motives were not sectarian at all - the defence of our beautiful football club from a hostile greedy slime bucket is an end which would justify all sorts of means.

Sir David Gray
13-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Is there a petition that we can sign to hurry this process along?

Gatecrasher
13-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Well if One good thing were to come out of this mess....

Woody1985
13-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Tommy Burns was quite an 'out' Catholic. He got none of this. He was liked and respected. He was even given grudging respect by Huns...

Martin O'Neil was a Catholic from the north of Ireland who played for Northern Ireland. I don't recall it ever being an issue whatsoever apart from the fact Celtc fans had to be spun in the press prior to his appointment that he was 'Celtc minded'.

:agree:

Guys a prick.

paxtonhibby
13-05-2011, 01:02 PM

..... and the motives were not sectarian at all - the defence of our beautiful football club from a hostile greedy slime bucket is an end which would justify all sorts of means.

Aye but wishing to kill the guy?I despair,I really do.

Part/Time Supporter
13-05-2011, 01:19 PM

LOL idiots

I suppose by that they mean Hibs (and Dundee Utd) fans don't sing the rebs. Christ's sake, even Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness have moved on from that pish. The saying "more Irish than the Irish" comes to mind.

Hibernia Na Eir
13-05-2011, 01:31 PM

I agree mate. Its as if all the bullets and stuff were being sent to Rangers!

People happy to gloss over the fact that there is a human facing real problems directed from morons in this city and in this country.

Hibernia Na Eir
13-05-2011, 01:38 PM

I think the fact Neil Lennon is an RC and "dared" to pull on a Norn Irn shirt and then dared to pull on a Celtic shirt really got to those over the water who, in turn, seized the opportunity to tell their Brothers about him. Scottish bigots then sheeped together to bully him and, ultimately, are trying to force the guy out of our game. The sheep mentality is working overtime in this country. Lots of pea brains who have no morals.

Tell me if im wrong.

dangermouse
13-05-2011, 02:52 PM
I chuckled at that too, clearly they dont know the difference between remembering your heritage and living in the past??? :rolleyes:

Clowns, put the light off behind you as you leave.

Just found this statement "What I have seen in the last year has shocked me. It is a witch hunt of McCarthyite proportions".

All i can say to that is.....WOW !

They probably think that's Mick McCarthy :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I think the fact Neil Lennon is an RC and "dared" to pull on a Norn Irn shirt and then dared to pull on a Celtic shirt really got to those over the water who, in turn, seized the opportunity to tell their Brothers about him. Scottish bigots then sheeped together to bully him and, ultimately, are trying to force the guy out of our game. The sheep mentality is working overtime in this country. Lots of pea brains who have no morals.

Tell me if im wrong.

Is Martin O'Neill a catholic? Or is his being a proddy the reason his life wasn't threatened?!

Hibernia Na Eir
13-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Is Martin O'Neill a catholic? Or is his being a proddy the reason his life wasn't threatened?!

I dont know and i dont care.

But lets make this easy.

Tell me why Neil Lennon deserves bullets and the rest of the stuff?

Does Ian Black not deserve the Lennon / Robbie Savage style flak?

Your being hypocritical if you say no.

essexhibee
13-05-2011, 05:28 PM

Deserved to get death threats? Really? Arse of the highest order but not fair if say it was his kid that opened the bullet package.

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2011, 05:31 PM
I dont know and i dont care.

But lets make this easy.

Tell me why Neil Lennon deserves bullets and the rest of the stuff?

Does Ian Black not deserve it?

Your being hypocritical if you say no.

Of course he doesn't deserve it - I don't think the daftest of dafties on here is suggesting that!

I just don't think it's all to do with his religion - that's what the bigots want us to think.

Hibernia Na Eir
13-05-2011, 05:35 PM
good to hear 2 idiots have appeared in court over the parcel bomb rubbish.

maybe someone nice in Kilmarnock Jail can KNOCK some sense into them :wink:

Dinkydoo
13-05-2011, 05:43 PM

Tell me if im wrong.

You're wrong, and not for the first time.

BleedGreen
13-05-2011, 05:55 PM
FFS, they really are thick ignorant erse holes!

England don't want them. Why would they want the terrorist lovers.

They really do believe they are the perfect fans. Worrying.

eastmainsmsh
13-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Let them go Huns as well .....Sick off all the vile chants and sectarianism ....Embarrassment to our game .....They have killed our football imo as it is only a two horse race every year ....Dont even think premiership would entertain them ...As For Neil Lennon love him or loathe him no one deserves his treatment ...The book should be thrown at Hearts big time for that .Celtic forget the fan attacking Strachan many years ago ....Maybe if both where to go our football might become interesting and give every club a boost in terms of something to play for all Rangers and celtic have done is broke away from the rest of the clubs hence why no one really watches our football

MrSmith
13-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Hope the ****s aren't members of old Kilwinning no1.

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2011, 06:51 PM
That OP on Kerrydale St is the biggest heap of steaming paranoid sheeoit it has ever been my displeasure to read on ANY football fans forum. What a pile of utter bilge !!!

This totally echoes my post on an earlier Neil Lennon thread about the fact being that the celtic " fans " are totally loving the current situation. If proof were ever needed, there it is.

He ( or she ) can stick the very thinly veiled dig at us up his ( or her ) ****in' sectarian aarse.

We, my plastic paddy friend, are well aware of the heratige of our football club. The fact that we dont get all misty whenever anybody brings out a bloody flute, doesnt mean we are all traitors. We have managed to move on over the last 100 odd years to the stage where we are proud to call ourselves a SCOTTISH football club, while still being not in the least bit ashamed to acknowledge how we started.

At least when we play in Europe or England the opposition know we are Scottish. Not bloody Irish !!!

As for the rest of the rant about bigotry being aimed at Celtic from all corners of Scottish football and society. What a load of rubbish !!!

Fans of the other Scottish clubs outwith the huns and to a ( I hope ) much lesser degree the Yams, couldnt give a toss what religion the players, fans, tea lady or whatever of the other clubs are, including Celtic.

This, my deluded, paranoid friend is a situation which has been fulled over the decades by BOTH old firm clubs and has now reached its inevitable conclusion. The fact is that it could easily have been Walter Smith getting bullets in the post.

As far as I am concerned the sooner Celtic and Rangers are history the better, they truly are a boil on the arse of World football as are the small minded idiots who follow them.

Nae bigotry here pal ......... I ****in' hate both of you.

:fuming:

Keith_M
13-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Aye, p*ss off and take the Huns and Hawrts with ye!