PDA

View Full Version : Renewing this Saturday?

Renfrew_Hibby
13-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Because I live a fair distance away i was going to renew my season before the game. This should be ok, shouldn't it?

mikey1875
13-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Because I live a fair distance away i was going to renew my season before the game. This should be ok, shouldn't it?

dont do it ahhhhhhhhhhh! :wink:

hibs0666
13-05-2011, 07:01 PM

That's OK with me buddy - don't know about anyone else mind. :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Renewed mine at the end of the St Johnstone match. They will do it in the shop if ticket office is closed.

The girl who served me accidentally put mine through as a new bought seat instead of a renewal of an exsisting ST and then couldnt give me a proper receipt, so make sure they know you are renewing. Though I dont suppose it matters.

Nice girl too :greengrin

we are hibs
13-05-2011, 07:14 PM
is the aberdeen game PATG

Renfrew_Hibby
13-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Renewed mine at the end of the St Johnstone match. They will do it in the shop if ticket office is closed.

The girl who served me accidentally put mine through as a new bought seat instead of a renewal of an exsisting ST and then couldnt give me a proper receipt, so make sure they know you are renewing. Though I dont suppose it matters.

Nice girl too :greengrin

Cheers, didn't want to be an inconvenience!

Sir David Gray
13-05-2011, 07:36 PM
On a related but slightly different point, can anyone tell me when new season ticket cards will be available for collection?

I renewed a few weeks ago and just wondered if it was maybe possible to pick them up tomorrow.

Ed De Gramo
13-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I renewed almost instantly....:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa