PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yam Karate Kid

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 04:18 PM
According to a report on SSN "Hearts have revealed that the person who attacked Neil Lennon wasn't in their view a Hearts season ticket holder and he had no recent purchase history of tickets at Tynecastle. According to a source at Tynecastle he had acquired a season ticket from someone else.

Now I may be wrong here but he's either a season ticket holder or he's not. Or is there is grey area that I cannot see?

Hibernia Na Eir
12-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Named on Sky News as John Wilson, 26 from Edinburgh.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Named on Sky News as John Wilson, 26 from Edinburgh.

He's on Facebook. Maybe send him a wee message or a video link of Prison Break. :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
12-05-2011, 04:26 PM
According to a report on SSN "Hearts have revealed that the person who attacked Neil Lennon wasn't in their view a Hearts season ticket holder and he had no recent purchase history of tickets at Tynecastle. According to a source at Tynecastle he had acquired a season ticket from someone else.

Now I may be wrong here but he's either a season ticket holder or he's not. Or is there is grey area that I cannot see?

He's not a season ticket holder and he used somebody else's. Seems rational to me.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 04:28 PM
He's not a season ticket holder and he used somebody else's. Seems rational to me.

It was the "Wasn't in their view" part.

If he's not a season ticket holder then I thought it would have been better for Hearts to say "He's not a season ticket holder" rather than "Wasn't in their view"

Franck Stanton
12-05-2011, 04:29 PM

So the season ticket holder will then be in trouble also, like when we gave out a free ticket to our s/t holders I am sure it stated if that person caused / was involved in trouble we could be held responsible also.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 04:30 PM
So the season ticket holder will then be in trouble also, like when we gave out a free ticket to our s/t holders I am sure it stated if that person caused / was involved in trouble we could be held responsible also.

:agree:

Keith_M
12-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Isn't this nothing more than an attempt by Hearts to disassociate themselves from the problem? A bit like:

"It's the away fans that sing those songs and they're never seen at Ibrox/Celtc Park, so they're not actually our supporters anyway."

"Only 24,999 were singing the Billy Boys out of a crowd of 50,000 so it was definitely a minority"

Or even...

"Well I woke up from a long night on the booze and when I left the tent to go to the shower, the sheep was directly outside the door and, well, accidents happen"

Albion Hibs
12-05-2011, 05:12 PM
I think hertz might be missing the point, just because he did not have a season ticket is irrelevant. He is still a yam that left the stand and assulted someone - surely that is the key part. Not whether or not he is a bus pass for the shelter.

leemel
12-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Did you see the state of the cretin?he was dressed like that gadgie fi the scheme.of course he's no got a season ticket!

LEaston87
12-05-2011, 05:29 PM
defo a yam fud, some of the riff raff on my facebook know who he is

HibbyAndy
12-05-2011, 05:39 PM
110% S cumbo, I know his cousins from Penicuik.

Kevvy1875
12-05-2011, 05:43 PM
I like the way the old 'he brings it on himself'(Neil Lennon) line is being trotted out by every Yam who likes to at least keep a front of respectability. These people are lying to themselves.

Perfectly sane people of the world can now see the Yams for the bigotry that is alive and kicking in their support and they are furiously trying to deflect the issue's.

A few lines you will hear over this indecent....

'ah but the Sellick fans were singing aboot the RA!'
'The Sellick fans were fighting wi the polis'
'Neil Lennon brings it on himself'
'That boy was an individual likes'
'The guy isnae even a Hearts fan'

You will not hear the following.....

'I am actually ashamed that the majority of our support at the ground cheered a man off the park who had just been arrested for assaulting another human being for no other reason that religious hatred'

'We seem to have a sectarian problem and for the sake of our club we should look to try and stamp this out'

Bishop Hibee
12-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Isn't this nothing more than an attempt by Hearts to disassociate themselves from the problem? A bit like:

"It's the away fans that sing those songs and they're never seen at Ibrox/Celtc Park, so they're not actually our supporters anyway."

"Only 24,999 were singing the Billy Boys out of a crowd of 50,000 so it was definitely a minority"

Or even...

"Well I woke up from a long night on the booze and when I left the tent to go to the shower, the sheep was directly outside the door and, well, accidents happen"

:greengrin Agree 100%. 1 home game behind closed doors.

More likely a large fine and suspended behind closed doors punishment.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 06:44 PM
110% S cumbo, I know his cousins from Penicuik.

He's married to one of them. :greengrin

MyJo
12-05-2011, 07:02 PM
He's married to three of them. :greengrin

I've fixed that for you :agree:

Chuck Rhoades
12-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Theres a text messge circulating with his full details, including address! Feel sorry for whoever he lives with and his neighbours. Bound to be trouble.

givescotlandfreedom
12-05-2011, 07:20 PM
No surprise to see them try to distance themselves from him. Convieniently forgetting he was wearing a Hearts top and says on his Facebook he's a Hearts fan.
They need to get their heads out the sand and deal with the number of bigots and ****bags they have.

H18sry
12-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Theres a text messge circulating with his full details, including address! Feel sorry for whoever he lives with and his neighbours. Bound to be trouble.

My mate lives a couple of doors away and he says they have had NOTW journo's asking them questions when he was walking his dug, and the house has had an endless stream of take away's delivered since 5 o'clock :agree:

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 07:36 PM
I've fixed that for you :agree:

:aok: Of course. Don't know what i was thinking of.

wazoo1875
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
My mate lives a couple of doors away and he says they have had NOTW journo's asking them questions when he was walking his dug, and the house has had an endless stream of take away's delivered since 5 o'clock :agree:

What sort of takeaways have they been getting delivered? I've just had a chicken jalfrezi from the Mumbai mansion on Morrison street and it was ****in magic ! The boys clearly a tool but he's obviously hungry too, I hope he got a good un ;-)

Removed
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
What sort of takeaways have they been getting delivered? I've just had a chicken jalfrezi from the Mumbai mansion on Morrison street and it was ****in magic ! The boys clearly a tool but he's obviously hungry too, I hope he got a good un ;-)

I thought he was still banged up. Bail denied :dunno:

The Falcon
12-05-2011, 08:56 PM

Or even...

The last example is a worry Keekaboo, a definite worry. :greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
12-05-2011, 08:57 PM
I thought he was still banged up. Bail denied :dunno:

:agree:

Remanded in custody.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM

Chicken Hong Kong Phooey.