PDA

View Full Version : Scarfs and Flags

Torto7062
12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm surprised the Club is'nt asking us all to turn Easter Road into a sea of green and white for the occasion.

Look at other clubs when they do things like this it is a real send off not just playing a Cd of club songs with a few Pro's on the pitch before the game.

I'm in the West Upper and My son and I will be wearing the colours with pride to remember the great man himself

marinello59
12-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Do we really need the club to tell us everything we should do? :confused:

Torto7062
12-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Do we really need the club to tell us everything we should do? :confused:

Probably not Bud but it would look good and stop any Petrie bashing about not enough being done to celebrate the LEGEND

CropleyWasGod
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Probably not Bud but it would look good and stop any Petrie bashing about not enough being done to celebrate the LEGEND

Those who "Petrie-bash" would do so anyways.

Hibs_SW
12-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Maybe we should get out there with scarves and flags like the turnout for green day! That looked good so would give a real send off! It's up to the fans to give eddie the best send off now!

California-Hibs
12-05-2011, 05:33 PM
I really hope folk who don't normally take a scarf to Easter Road with them, decide to take one on Saturday. I think we could be in for a very emotional Sunshine On Leith, and as many scarfs raised above heads as possible will look great and be a very fitting send off for the Legend! :agree: