PDA

View Full Version : The Downfall of Scottish football?

Centre Hawf
12-05-2011, 12:00 AM
After tonight's wrestling match contested between Neil Lennon and that joker, I've reached a new level of disappointment for what our game is now all about. When I look at the news now all I see is Bomb and Death threats sent to Neil Lennon. Fans arrested with supposed firearms outside of training grounds. Then the ginger one brings more on him with accusations of teams "Not trying hard enough" (more conspiracy's?) But who are the two teams at the centre of it all? The Ugly Sisters.

Rangers Frequently cause trouble in Europe and no organisation comes down on them as hard as they SHOULD do. Our own FA don't have the bottle to issue out fines or points deductions to them either. Hearts are equally as bad (and i am not saying this from a hibby point of view) First Riordan gets attacked by a fan, and now tonight. Now i am not saying were the best fans, but were no where near the worst, at the moment at least.

In short if i didn't make my points totally clear. The Old Firm are ruining this countries game. A few mates in England seem to think were all thugs and support the Death Threats stuff. Even people here that don't follow football have said they are now no longer to consider giving it a chance purely as "All football fans are the same and if they lose we just fight." When this is NOT the case.

Sorry for the Grammar, its late.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Let he who is without sin cast the first lighter/pie

Through the years weve shown we can be no angels

Robbos been attacked I recall a time when a whole pile of guys went along the touchline to confront the rangers fans - and coins are so pase' ;)

Centre Hawf
12-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Through the years weve shown we can be no angels

I agree, and even though we aren't angels, we aren't anywhere near the level of the old firm.

Pete
12-05-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm not really buying into this whole idea that "the old firm" are to blame. I think its time to separate the two because don't believe celtic have done that much wrong in comparison.

The blame for most of this lies at the door of rangers, hearts and the anti-catholic bigotry of their fans.

ScottB
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I'm not really buying into this whole idea that "the old firm" are to blame. I think its time to separate the two because don't believe celtic have done that much wrong in comparison.

The blame for most of this lies at the door of rangers, hearts and the anti-catholic bigotry of their fans.

So that was all sweetness and light they were singing last night then aye?

Future17
12-05-2011, 01:59 PM

I think you want to have a read about the behaviour of the Celtic support last night.

Matty_Jack04
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Sick and tired of it all and cant wait for the season to end TBH

worst ever season following football in this country without a shaddow of doubt, the league is very poor, the standard of footballer in the league is a joke, teams attitudes towards trying to win games is shocking just surviving is enough for far too many teams (including us)

supporters of all clubs IMO is needing serious questions, our whole game is now a gathering place for racists, sectarian bigots, and just plain old fashioned Kn0bends

Then throw in the shocking state of our referee's and you wonder how we've even got a game here.

there will be no action taken on any of it by the SFA/SPL mob, the league members will be hammered by policing costs as a result, resulting in even more cautious behaviour by teams

and we all know that the more neil lennon is targeted by whatever hate mob it is thats terrorising him and his family now, Ally McCoist will no doubt be in for some of the same next term, if this is scottish football they can F***** have it

rant over

ancient hibee
12-05-2011, 07:59 PM
I've said before that we are a country that has produced Olympic,World and European champions in recent years,but I bet that between them they didn't get as many column inches as the aftermath of yet another crap football match.We have two mediocre teams at the top of Scottish football who owe their financial position to playing the bigot market.The rest nowhere near as good as mediocre.

fiolex1
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM
"Tackle Scotlands shame" urge Celtic, what about the Pro-IRA songs I heard from Celtic fans last night!!!!!!!