PDA

View Full Version : Yams will get a MEGA fine/Points Deduction (MERGED)

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Some schemie/ned from the old wooden stand ran on and kicked Neil Lennon after Celtic scored. Yams schemies seem to be good at havin pops at Hibs and Celtic players/staff. Lets hope the SPL hand them a whopper fine they cant afford to pay back or shut down that cattle shed of a stand or burn the removeddown). :agree:

SPL have to act and punish them hard this time.

mglancy23
11-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Points deduction ;)

PaulSmith
11-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Second time in what 2 years that this has happened.

I believe the SFA will now look to dock a minimum of 3 points which will ultimately mean that Dundee Utd will gain the remaining UEFA cup place.

Sylar
11-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Playing behind closed doors would be harsh, considering it was one sole idiot, but I wouldn't entirely be shocked if it were to happen.

The SPL/SFA will flay them for it, either financially or otherwise :agree:

Bishop Hibee
11-05-2011, 08:52 PM
The bigotry shown by a growing number of jambos is worrying. A match behind closed doors would help but the SFA will only fine them.

Does anyone know if New Corrie was at the game :stirrer:

HibbyAndy
****balls.

Hibernia Na Eir
Points deduction ;)

Now how funny would that be !!:greengrin

I cant think of any other time this has happened. They MUST get punished BIG TIME. You may not like Lennon, but this Yam ned has now taken the saga to a whole new level. No doubt he will be hero-worshiped over at Scotland's Shame FC.

Take 6 points off them:agree:

Judas Iscariot
11-05-2011, 08:53 PM

I believe the SFA will now look to dock a minimum of 3 points which will ultimately mean that Dundee Utd will gain the remaining UEFA cup place.

It not my birthday yet!!

Are you sure?!

Dalkeith
11-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Playing behind closed doors would be harsh, considering it was one sole idiot, but I wouldn't entirely be shocked if it were to happen.

The SPL/SFA will flay them for it, either financially or otherwise :agree:

would it be harsh, everytime at ER when they score there is always at least 1 of them in on the pitch. It's about time they the got it into their heads not to go on pitch, take points from them yes punishes them all but it will stop it.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 08:55 PM
lets hope this Yam Ned has removed up their Yoo-ro hopes :thumbsup:

thats what they get for being diet-huns!

Kevvy1875
11-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Love it if this happened. 2nd time in a couple of years this has happened(Riordan). Also...Lennon is nationwide news atm and the SFA/SPL will have to be seen to do something. They have no choice. However.......I doubt a points deduction will be the punishment of choice.

hibee_girl
11-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Would it kick in this season or next season though? :dunno:

Lendo
Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BcMNkaySvVk

Sir David Gray
I don't see how a club can be punished for circumstances like this.

What can a club realistically do if one nutter decides that they want to run onto the pitch and assault someone? :confused:

The only way to stop it would be to reintroduce fencing.

Sergey
11-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Get them -10 at the start of next season for entering administration :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
would it be harsh, everytime at ER when they score there is always at least 1 of them in on the pitch. It's about time they the got it into their heads not to go on pitch, take points from them yes punishes them all but it will stop it.

Jumping on the pitch to celebrate is one thing, attacking an opposition manager who has already been the subject of sectarian attacks and attempted murder by parcel bomb is another.

This act alone is enough for some serious action to be taken.

hibee_girl

What can a club realistically do if one nutter decides that they want to run onto the pitch and assault someone? :confused:

Have you seen the length he ran to get near Lennon? Not one steward near him to stop him, that's unacceptable and Hearts should be accountable for that.

Westie1875
11-05-2011, 08:59 PM

Surely it would have to be this season, docking 3 points at the beginning of next season really wouldn't punish them in the same way. :greengrin

Also, did I see Lennon kicking the jambo when he was on the ground?

Lendo
11-05-2011, 08:59 PM
....and some close up pictures from The Daily Mail website.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1386060/Celtic-boss-Neil-Lennon-attacked-fan-Tynecastle.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

what a bunch of fuds :rolleyes:

Archie70
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Never happen. The beaks would bottle it, too afraid of Vlad, he says what he wants and they take no action, attacked Riordan, fans on the pitch everytime they come to Easter Road, dirtiest team in the league for years and all they ever get are pathetic fines, usually suspended.
Points deduction, no chance!

Lofarl
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Imagine if they guy had had a knife.

PaulSmith
11-05-2011, 09:03 PM

Cause you'll find that fans will self police and get the message that their own club will get hammered, can you imagine that idiot, or the one that threw the phantom punch at Riordan, being responsible for stopping then getting into Europe.

HibbyAndy
11-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Have you seen the length he ran to get near Lennon? Not one steward near him to stop him, that's unacceptable and Hearts should be accountable for that.

Correct.

Since90+2
11-05-2011, 09:05 PM
This situation with Lennon is getting seriously out of hand.

I actually feel alot of sympathy for the guy and I can see him walking away at the end of the season , title or not.

Hearts should be absolutely hammered for what happened tonight. There hatred for Celtic seems to be about as bad as it gets in Scottish football.

PaulSmith
11-05-2011, 09:05 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1386060/Celtic-boss-Neil-Lennon-attacked-fan-Tynecastle.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Anyone care to name him?

cabbageandribs1875
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM

the tramp looks like he's in a trance :confused:

did wongo do any homework before they wanted to be associated with that horrible horrible football club ?

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Excellent, its made main news on SKY. Surely now Hearts are removed for Europe.

The daft ned made a tit of himself too, he swung and fell hahaha

Squeaky bum time for all Yams fans and players :thumbsup:

You couldnt make it up!

Kaiser1962
11-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Unfortunately it will probably be a £10k fine and probably suspended at that.

There is not really much any club can do short of putting fences up again.

weststandhibby
11-05-2011, 09:10 PM
anyone with 'access' see whats going on at keekback?

Sir David Gray
11-05-2011, 09:10 PM

I think that just shows how much of a waste of space football stewards actually are, right across the board.

Let's not forget that Celtic actually supply some of their own stewards for away matches so I'm not certain that Hearts will be held solely responsible.

hibee_girl
11-05-2011, 09:12 PM
I think that just shows how much of a waste of space football stewards actually are, right across the board.

Let's not forget that Celtic actually supply some of their own stewards for away matches so I'm not certain that Hearts will be held solely responsible.

Surely Celtic would supply the stewards for their own fans not the Hearts ones.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 09:12 PM
This situation with Lennon is getting seriously out of hand.

I actually feel alot of sympathy for the guy and I can see him walking away at the end of the season , title or not.

Hearts should be absolutely hammered for what happened tonight. There hatred for Celtic seems to be about as bad as it gets in Scottish football.

They will.

I sit in among Yams at work and the hatred towards Hibs/Celtic and Lennon is unreal. Can honestly say that NL has never bothered me, as a player or a boss. Its the fans who jumped on (and still jump on) the bandwagon of hate towards him that i just dont get.

Ian Black is a guy i like to hate. Will he become as hated as Lennon? Doubt it.
I wonder why (???)

Barney McGrew
11-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Let's not forget that Celtic actually supply some of their own stewards for away matches

For their own support they do.

You can hardly hold them responsible for someone that came running twenty yards unchallenged out of the Hertz support.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 09:14 PM

hmm, right enough. They'll make it next season. Certainty :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 09:15 PM

You can hardly hold them responsible for someone that came running twenty yards unchallenged out of the Hertz support.

in front of the match commander too!

Hertz are removed

IFONLY
11-05-2011, 09:15 PM

That would put them fourth, is there not a european place for fourth if Celtic win the cup?

Pedantic_Hibee
11-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Just shut down that absolute abomination of a stand. It's disgustingly horrible and it's full of disgustingly horrible people.

hibbysam
11-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Both teams should get hammered, hostile is a total understatement, yam mate phoned me just after the incident, celtic fan gave ball boy cut face by punching him, celtic fans fighting with stewards and police, singing sectarian bile, so is it ok to punch a ball boy but not ok to swing for lennon? both as bad as each other but hearts will be the ones punished not the "minority" in the roseburn end!

NYHibby

You're a Hearts apologist? shocking

Hibernia Na Eir

Aye your right. Smoke Bombs. Sectarian singing. Racist salutes. Sqaure-goes at opposition players and punching opposition managers.....what a great bunch of fans.

Get them sorted.

Barney McGrew
Just shut down that absolute abomination of a ground. It's disgustingly horrible and it's full of disgustingly horrible people.

Fixed for you :wink:

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 09:18 PM

Of course they will, and they should.

Lennon has had death threats, bullets in the post, and parcel bombs. Surely it wouldn't take a lot of grey matter to think that, at one of the most volatile fixtures of the season, there might be a risk of something like this. Surely it must have been considered that an extra few stewards near the dug-out would be a good idea.

No? Hammer them. It's their fault for failing to prevent this.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Both teams should get hammered, hostile is a total understatement, yam mate phoned me just after the incident, celtic fan gave ball boy cut face by punching him, celtic fans fighting with stewards and police, singing sectarian bile, so is it ok to punch a ball boy but not ok to swing for lennon? both as bad as each other but hearts will be the ones punished not the "minority" in the roseburn end!

As did the home support tonight (yet again) :agree:

cheltenhamhibee
11-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Surely it would have to be this season, docking 3 points at the beginning of next season really wouldn't punish them in the same way. :greengrin

Also, did I see Lennon kicking the jambo when he was on the ground?

i'm not a fan of lennon by a long way, but that jambo fud deserved a right shoeing for that

hibbysam
11-05-2011, 09:23 PM
As did the home support tonight (yet again) :agree:

Which is why I said both ways, everyone is going on about the home fans and rightly so but people cant let the away end go unnoticed!

Dalkeith
11-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Aye your right. Smoke Bombs. Sectarian singing. Racist salutes. Sqaure-goes at opposition players and punching opposition managers.....what a great bunch of fans.

Get them sorted.

i agree! just what i was trying to say, hit them hard and stop it now

Sylar
11-05-2011, 09:26 PM
anyone with 'access' see whats going on at keekback?

Not surprisingly, universal condemnation of the guy...

They're s*****g themselves at the prospect of a points deduction though with a large number saying "it would be unprecedented".

But to be fair, so is the incident...

.Sean.
11-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Anyone care to name him?A Yankees cap, old away top and shan tracky bottoms tucked into his socks? What a scaff.

I have a wee inclination Hearts will be hammered for this. The guy ran a half marathon to get to Lennon and Hearts must be held responsible for that.

Kaiser1962
11-05-2011, 09:28 PM

They're s*****g themselves at the prospect of a points deduction though with a large number saying "it would be unprecedented".

The incident is not though. They have previous.

hibee_girl
11-05-2011, 09:29 PM

Not really, someone got on the pitch to attack Riordan

Sylar
11-05-2011, 09:30 PM
The incident is not though. They have previous.

I guess the Riordan incident is similar, true :agree: What punishment did Hearts get for that?

Whatever THAT punishment, the SFA will have to go up a gear.

francobaresi
11-05-2011, 09:30 PM

Poor chap looks like he was out for the day... Lock him back up and throw away the key...
:bye:

Sir David Gray
11-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Surely Celtic would supply the stewards for their own fans not the Hearts ones.

OK, OK. :greengrin

I just saw a guy with a "Celtic travel steward" jacket on, running down the tunnel after the police had marched the guy away and just assumed that they might have been given the job of 'protecting' Lennon, as well as dealing with the Celtic fans.

If that's wrong then fair enough. :greengrin

Winston Ingram
11-05-2011, 09:33 PM
How the **** has Neil Lennon ended up looking like a victim here?

A man who's spent every single week behaving like and infant, peddling conspiracy theories, calling peoples integrity and professionalism into question and blaming everyone but himself.

Rangers have had a similar standard of squad as last year but Lennon has spent a fortune on fees and wages

Hooper, Stokes, Ledley, Commons, Murphy, Juarez, Kayal, Majstorovic, Mulgrew & Izaguire have cost millions.

These fannies who've attacked him and sent him bombs have made him look like a victim rather than an incompetent bairn who's *****ed a fortune in cash that only looks like he's gonnae end up wi a pishy wee Scottish Cup:rolleyes:

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Hearts fan on kickback wanting to name the guy but being told he can't...sounds like he is a serial troublemaker. Will be named and shamed in the media tommorow hopefully.

Would reckon he would get a custodial sentence for this and hearts should get hammered.

Not only an embarrassment to hearts. An embarrassment to Scottish football and our country. Made national news before seve ballesteros funeral!! Dark day for football.

Sylar
11-05-2011, 09:34 PM

A man who's spent every single week behaving like and infant, peddling conspiracy theories, calling peoples integrity and professionalism into question and blaming everyone but himself.

Rangers have had a similar standard of squad as last year but Lennon has spent a fortune on fees and wages

Hooper, Stokes, Ledley, Commons, Murphy, Juarez, Kayal, Majstorovic, Mulgrew & Izaguire have cost millions.

These fannies who've attacked him and sent him bombs have made him look like a victim rather than an incompetent bairn who's *****ed a fortune in cash that only looks like he's gonnae end up wi a pishy wee Scottish Cup:rolleyes:

So because he's spent a bit of money buying players and hasn't had the success he (and their fans') feel they deserve, he's deserving of attempted assault and attempts on his life?

I'm aware his conduct has been far from perfect off the pitch, but that's just ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Removed
11-05-2011, 09:35 PM

Is this a serious post :confused:

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 09:36 PM

Because he IS a victim.

And dinny call the Holy Grail pishy!!

cabbageandribs1875
11-05-2011, 09:38 PM

deary deary me

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 09:38 PM

Surely not serious.

Neil Lennon is an arse in the main but no way can you condone that. :confused:

Sir David Gray
11-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Hearts fan on kickback wanting to name the guy but being told he can't...sounds like he is a serial troublemaker. Will be named and shamed in the media tommorow hopefully.

Would reckon he would get a custodial sentence for this and hearts should get hammered.

Not only an embarrassment to hearts. An embarrassment to Scottish football and our country. Made national news before seve ballesteros funeral!! Dark day for football.

Considering that a Celtic fan was jailed for 3 months the other day for making monkey gestures towards El Hadji Diouf, I would think that this guy would be jailed for at least a year.

1two
11-05-2011, 09:40 PM

Get a ****ing grip, am I missing some sarcasm here?

Bostonhibby
11-05-2011, 09:41 PM

:agree: Lucky for him there's absolutely nae people like him or harder than him that support Celtc in Edinburgh or elsewhere that might just go out of their way to find him, otherwise he might no be able to go out at night. I just hope he is alright.

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Considering that a Celtic fan was jailed for 3 months the other day for making monkey gestures towards El Hadji Diouf, I would think that this guy would be jailed for at least a year.

Yep. Saughton should be his next stop for a stretch. Rocks for brains.

Www1875hfc
11-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Can I Name And Shame Him?

HibbyAndy
11-05-2011, 09:44 PM

You ken the ****bo Wull?

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 09:44 PM

Would there not be legal reasons in doing that?

Would be best not to until confirmed in media?

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Surely not serious.

Neil Lennon is an arse in the main but no way can you condemn that. :confused:

Condone :wink:

Kevvy1875

You can speculate:wink:

In a subtle way of course....

Winston Ingram
Surely not serious.

Neil Lennon is an arse in the main but no way can you condemn that. :confused:

Where have I condemned it?

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 09:46 PM

Condoned :greengrin

Www1875hfc
11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
You ken the ****bo Wull?

Lets just say he comes from granton/drylaw area Andy. you want a pm

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Condone :wink:

My apologies. :greengrin

Kaiser1962
But if someone asks does anybody know the yam with the goatee beard in these photo's?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1386060/Celtic-boss-Neil-Lennon-attacked-Hearts-fan-Tynecastle.html

Is that all right?

CropleyWasGod

Deek looks good in a false beard, eh no?

silverhibee

:agree:

HibbyAndy

:aok:

essexhibee

I mean condone my apologies. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
11-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Shameful, and sadly I am not surprised.

However, when is someone going to deal with that erse lennon and tell him to keep quiet.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Was Casper protecting Lennon? Jambo twat took a dive just as he got to him!

1two
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM

Dont see why not, theres a pictures and videos of him, its not going to make a difference if he's named.

bighairyfaeleith
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Was Casper protecting Lennon? Jambo twat took a dive just as he got to him!

Typical **** attempt at fighting from a jambo welt

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 09:50 PM
**** it why not name and shame the bassa actually :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin

Woody1985
11-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Without trying to take away from what happened weren't Celtic punished for lack of security during the Milan and dida incident?

It could have easily been an away team manager.

The lack of security should not be ignored because it was the home manager attacked.

JE89
11-05-2011, 09:51 PM

Have to agree. We have our fair share of knobs too. One idiot doesn't represent a football a club

hibee_girl
11-05-2011, 09:52 PM
SSN saying L&B police have confirmed they've arrested the guy.

dp00
11-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Kickback has died

1two
11-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Serious Question - Do you think as manager Neil Lennon would have been quite right to remove his team from the pitch for fear of there safety?

I think he should have

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Without trying to take away from what happened weren't Celtic punished for lack of security during the Milan and dida incident?

It could have easily been an away team manager.

The lack of security should not be ignored because it was the home manager attacked.

It was the away team manager :confused:

dp00

i personally thought the two old police officers struggled, obviously out of speed with arresting folk lol

Sir David Gray

Never...:greengrin

Www1875hfc
11-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I used to love watching darts when that wee scottish guy used to play?

:wink:

CropleyWasGod
Have to agree. We have our fair share of knobs too. One idiot doesn't represent a football a club

Not the point. It was the fault of the club for not dealing with the security properly.

1two
Kickback has died

i can get on alright

unfortunately:greengrin

surreyhibbie
Kickback has died

RIP

Rest in Pish..

Kaiser1962
11-05-2011, 09:56 PM

That would be the rather rotund one from Kircaldy? With no teeth?

hibee_girl

I did think there was nothing like stating the obvious when they were reporting it! :greengrin

CropleyWasGod

No shecht, Sherlock.... they're quick on the draw, these polis, eh no? :greengrin

silverhibee
11-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Deek looks good in a false beard, eh no?

:thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Is this the first case of the Fan hitting the *****?

steakbake
11-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Absolutely terrible. Lennon is a controversial character, but what he has to put up with and the fundamental reason the flak comes his way is a stain on our football culture. It is madness.

HFC_NYC
11-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Given the guy's Eastern European appearance, could it be that Romanov paid him to do this in order to further distance himself from that shambles of a club and then simply pull the plug? I can see no other logical reason for the guy even attempting to get to Lennon.

WindyMiller
11-05-2011, 10:03 PM

Was he a little guy.
Sorto' "Reet Pettite"?:wink:

HibbyAndy
11-05-2011, 10:04 PM

CB_NO3
11-05-2011, 10:04 PM

He never ran from the Celtic end though did he. I know the guy. He is from Drylaw.

allezsauzee
11-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Hearts should rightly be hammered for their 'supporters' bad behavior but don't let that thick as pigshoit demeanour of Lennon's fool you...he knows fine well that he's winding up opposition fans with his digs about how committed their team is against Rangers , his constant whining about officials and his jumping up and down like a maniac about any decision that doesnt go Celtic's way regardless if it should or not. The SFA should have the balls to crack down on his inflammatory behaviour as well. I'm not condoning Hearts fans behaviour in any way before i get labelled an apologist for them.

Sir David Gray
11-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Not the point. It was the fault of the club for not dealing with the security properly.

I still honestly don't see what Hearts could have been expected to do differently. The guy managed to get in contact with Lennon and was almost immediately apprehended by 2 police officers, wrestled to the ground and then handcuffed and taken away.

I'm personally not surprised that he managed to get at Lennon but I don't think it signals any serious security failure by Hearts.

I think this guy would have been able to do this at any football stadium in the country so perhaps the SFA and the police should be holding some kind of wider review into security procedures at football grounds in Scotland for future reference, rather than focus on hammering one club.

steakbake
11-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Given the guy's Eastern European appearance, could it be that Romanov paid him to do this in order to further distance himself from that shambles of a club and then simply pull the plug? I can see no other logical reason for the guy even attempting to get to Lennon.

Possibly one of the best, if not most absurd conspiracy theories I have ever had the pleasure to read on here. Thank you!

Bishop Hibee
11-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Was he a little guy.
Sorto' "Reet Pettite"?:wink:

:greengrin "I'm in heaven" with that comment. Rhymed with oche?

CropleyWasGod
11-05-2011, 10:10 PM
I still honestly don't see what Hearts could have been expected to do differently. The guy managed to get in contact with Lennon and was almost immediately apprehended by 2 police officers, wrestled to the ground and then handcuffed and taken away.

I'm personally not surprised that he managed to get at Lennon but I don't think it signals any serious security failure by Hearts.

I think this guy would have been able to do this at any football stadium in the country so perhaps the SFA and the police should be holding some kind of wider review into security procedures at football grounds in Scotland for future reference, rather than focus on hammering one club.

Extra couple of stewards standing beside the dug out, watching the crowd all the time. That would have stopped him.

bighairyfaeleith
11-05-2011, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=Bishop Hibee;2799538]The bigotry shown by a growing number of jambos is worrying. A match behind closed doors would help but the SFA will only fine them.

Does anyone know if New Corrie was at the game :stirrer:[/QUOTE

Frazerbob
11-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Hearts have form for this for years now.

Remeber the 4-4 game at Tynie when the boy ran on the park, picked up the corner flag and launched into the Hibs end? Then there was the Casper incident a couple of years ago and more recently the dozens of Jambos who ran onto the track at the last Derby and the guy who stood in the middle of the pitch goading the Hibs fans before walking off and WAS NOT ARRESTED.

Closing that death trap of a stadium is the only answer!

cheltenhamhibee
11-05-2011, 10:23 PM

is that the same guy that has done fishing programmes on sky ? :wink::thumbsup:

EskbankHibby
11-05-2011, 10:26 PM

Afraid not TSSF, threads and posts being deleted all over the place.

Kaiser1962
11-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Kickback now stating the persons name.

skipster7
11-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Possibly one of the best, if not most absurd conspiracy theories I have ever had the pleasure to read on here. Thank you!

i'll raise that by saying it looked like zurab khizanishvili ex dundee,rangers and blackburn.apparently miffed at being blanked by lenny in the car park

1two
11-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Some quotes from Kickback;

Lennon has brought upon himself all this upon himself with his actions over the season, The guy who tried to attack Lennon just done what many a fan has wanted to do. I personally think that the SFA and Lothian and Borders finest should look at the secterian songs being sung by the **** from the west..
... So ignore the fact a spectator attacked Lennon and ignore the fact Hearts were heard loud and clear singing songs about being covered knee high in Fenian Blood?

So what's going to happen?
3500 bigots singing about the IRA, loads fighting with the police.
Yet the attention is all on one muppet, who we can't legislate for?
Aye good one.
Hope the SFA hammer them too.
But will they?
...See above

My personal favourite....

what Rangers songs?

Liberal Hibby
11-05-2011, 10:50 PM

Quality!

plhibs
11-05-2011, 10:56 PM
where was Casper.:wink:

Pretty Boy
11-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Shocking incident.

Really hope for his own sanity and the safety of his family that Lennon walks away at the end of the season.

Neil Lennon played football in exactly the same way when he was at Leicester and whilst hardly popular with opposing fans he was a bit of a pantomime villain type. In Scotland he has been subjected to some terrible abuse that is downright disgusting. People can dress it up how they like but it's bigotry - simple as that.

hibs0666
11-05-2011, 11:17 PM
First the booing of a deid pope and now this attack - is there anything that those cheeky rascal yams will not do for a bit of international press attention?

Glorious
11-05-2011, 11:20 PM
i'll raise that by saying it looked like zurab khizanishvili ex dundee,rangers and blackburn.apparently miffed at being blanked by lenny in the car park

I thought he looked more like a down and out Stefan Klos. :wink:

Sodje_18
11-05-2011, 11:31 PM
They really are getting worse, ****my *******s I hope the SFA throw the book at them with a point deduction Not that they will though :rolleyes: But if they missed out on Europe because of one idiot fan it would be amazing :thumbsup:
I also heard a policeman broke a finger while wrestling him down, can anyone confirm this?

Haggis Hibby
11-05-2011, 11:34 PM
:not worth

:not worth:hibees

monteddie
11-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Hearts will get stuffed by the SFA for this incident but I feel we are going to be witness to some double standards here, without doubt Hearts deserve punishment as would Hibs or any other of the teams out with the top 2 but I will bet my house on it that Celtic and Rangers will continue to get away with the bigoted crap we hear week in week out.
Any team with fans singing songs about the IRA or UDA Should have point deducted maybe then the clubs will get serious about the hatred they themselves have supported for 100 years or more
If Hearts lose for example 3 points for this episode the old firm should be fighting relegation based on the behavior of their fans over the course of any season.

Pretty Boy
11-05-2011, 11:37 PM
I thought he looked more like a down and out Stefan Klos. :wink:

Sticking with the goalkeeper them i though he looked a bit like Jerzy Dudek if he was to take up heroin and alcohol abuse..

Frazerbob
11-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Shocking incident.

Really hope for his own sanity and the safety of his family that Lennon walks away at the end of the season.

Neil Lennon played football in exactly the same way when he was at Leicester and whilst hardly popular with opposing fans he was a bit of a pantomime villain type. In Scotland he has been subjected to some terrible abuse that is downright disgusting. People can dress it up how they like but it's bigotry - simple as that.

If it's only bigotry, then why didn't Martin O'Neil get te same? He is also a Roman Catholic from Northern Ireland who was manager of Celtic. Whilst he wasn't very popular due his Zebidee type behaviour on the side lines, he wasn't the hate figure Lennon is.

I do not like Lennon. I think he is a horrible little scroat but I don't give a flying one where he is from or which church he does or doesn't go to. I think that is the case with most who dislike him, including the vast majority of Hibs fans.

The Green Goblin
11-05-2011, 11:38 PM
When they meet to discuss this, I reckon "points deduction" will be on the table as an option. Putting aside the fact that it`s the yams for a second, this incident, although a disgrace, also gives the beaks a real opportunity to set an example to all as a warning...and let`s face it, it would be easier to do that with Hearts than one of the Ugly Sisters. The fact that it might cost them a season in Europe is neither here nor there and the example should be set in principle regardless of where they are in the table. I wouldn`t rule it out.

GG

hibs0666
11-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Hearts will get stuffed by the SFA for this incident but I feel we are going to be witness to some double standards here, without doubt Hearts deserve punishment as would Hibs or any other of the teams out with the top 2 but I will bet my house on it that Celtic and Rangers will continue to get away with the bigoted crap we hear week in week out.
Any team with fans singing songs about the IRA or UDA Should have point deducted maybe then the clubs will get serious about the hatred they themselves have supported for 100 years or more
If Hearts lose for example 3 points for this episode the old firm should be fighting relegation based on the behavior of their fans over the course of any season.

But Rantic keep their antics behind the wall and do not direct physical attacks on the confines of the pitch.

Manager attacks are much more shocking that the singing of very distasteful ditties, and that's why Shellsuit John will be the one that ends up doing time.

Aaron
11-05-2011, 11:41 PM
He is on Facebook....lets send him a message for possibly loosing Hearts their European place.

dalkeith stu
11-05-2011, 11:45 PM
I thought it was Peter Kay when he was in max n paddy.
http://www.sitcom.co.uk/max_paddy/graphics/char_max.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/11/article-1386060-0C023A1500000578-813_634x373.jpg

magpie1892
11-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Shocking incident.

That's just over 20 years I have been up here (didn't have far to come, to be fair) but the standard of football is shocking and now this... I don't blame Hearts at all. Something very similar happened at ER with Robertson and then there is the Dallas incident and murders/wife beating in the wake of most OF games.

The current situation is untenable. Such a shame, as there are players in the Scottish game with so much talent.

erin go bragh
11-05-2011, 11:54 PM
:greengrin pure quality neebur :top marks
ggtth

LeithBoozy
11-05-2011, 11:58 PM
I blame alex salmon for closing the Hearts supporters clubs at Bangour and gogarburn, this care in the community is not working. :wink:

Pretty Boy
12-05-2011, 12:01 AM
If it's only bigotry, then why didn't Martin O'Neil get te same? He is also a Roman Catholic from Northern Ireland who was manager of Celtic. Whilst he wasn't very popular due his Zebidee type behaviour on the side lines, he wasn't the hate figure Lennon is.

I do not like Lennon. I think he is a horrible little scroat but I don't give a flying one where he is from or which church he does or doesn't go to. I think that is the case with most who dislike him, including the vast majority of Hibs fans.

I can't explain why Martin O'Neill never got the same level of abuse Lennon gets. However both Niall McGinn and Paddy McCourt have been subjected to threats of violence, bullets in the post etc the same as Lennon and as far as i'm aware they aren't anywhere near as 'offensive' as he is. So why have they been targetted? Randomly and it's just coincedence they are Northern Irish Catholics playing for Celtic? I don't think so.

I accept there are a whole manner of reasons for people to dislike Neil Lennon. But some of what he has had to put up with, being beaten up in the street, the RIP graffiti, the bomb in the post, bullets in the post and this incident tonight go way beyond football banter and must be motivated by a far deeper rooted hatred.

You say you don't like Lennon - fair enough. But even in a particular moment of madness would you ever dream of doing any of the things i've listed above? I doubt it. Those are the actions of people motivated by hatred and bigotry.

monteddie
12-05-2011, 12:08 AM
But Rantic keep their antics behind the wall and do not direct physical attacks on the confines of the pitch.

Manager attacks are much more shocking that the singing of very distasteful ditties, and that's why Shellsuit John will be the one that ends up doing time.

Agree with you 100% the SFA will have to act and as mentioned by another poster they will delighted they can hammer someone outside of the old firm.
At the end of the day sectarism will be part of life we can all show our disgust but there will always be some idiots who voice there loyalty and hatred inside a football ground the only way to combat this is to have point deductions if not will be debating this for the next 100 years the Scottish parliament and police forces can deal with the problems in society let the SFA for once in there history stand up and make a stand and implement a penalty structure for next season.

magpie1892
12-05-2011, 12:12 AM
I can't explain why Martin O'Neill never got the same level of abuse Lennon gets. However both Niall McGinn and Paddy McCourt have been subjected to threats of violence, bullets in the post etc the same as Lennon and as far as i'm aware they aren't anywhere near as 'offensive' as he is. So why have they been targetted? Randomly and it's just coincedence they are Northern Irish Catholics playing for Celtic? I don't think so.

I accept there are a whole manner of reasons for people to dislike Neil Lennon. But some of what he has had to put up with, being beaten up in the street, the RIP graffiti, the bomb in the post, bullets in the post and this incident tonight go way beyond football banter and must be motivated by a far deeper rooted hatred.

You say you don't like Lennon - fair enough. But even in a particular moment of madness would you ever dream of doing any of the things i've listed above? I doubt it. Those are the actions of people motivated by hatred and bigotry.

Bang on.

I have never, nor do I know anyone, who has ever been minded to send Steve Bruce bullets in the post.

The ba's burst up here, my friends...

Sodje_18
12-05-2011, 12:48 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/11/article-1386060-0C023A1500000578-813_634x373.jpg

:faf:

If Peter Kay was inbred that is :wink:

Kaiser1962
12-05-2011, 06:26 AM
I have met Neil Lennon a number of times and, while by no means friends, I have said before I cant equate the snarling aggressive Neil Lennon I see on the touchline to the one I meet on rare occassion. He is a guy who would genuinely help and support a person at the lowest point of their life without discrimination or judgement.

That said I do feel that Celtic in general, and Lennon in particular, have, even by OF standards, brought elements into the game this season that are dangerous. Without actually saying outright they have insinuated and alleded to the fact they they are victims in some way or other. The "authorities" favour Rangers, referees lie against them and the chief of referees sent an anti-catholic e-mail. While Celtic have very cleverly manipulated all this, while conviently forgetting incidents that have benefitted them (we all do), and to their paranoid support, well they all know what the club mean dont they? Celtic fan the flames and their eager supporters lap it up because its what they want to hear. Trouble is the nutters on the other side, who have equally entrenched views, also react poorly.

They are playing a game and for what reason their agenda is still unclear but I do believe recent unseemly events are a result of this policy. Its not finished yet.

All IMO obviously

Andy74
12-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Anyone else got a John Wilson in a people you may know message from Facebook today?

Part/Time Supporter
12-05-2011, 06:45 AM
I wonder whether various pundits will consider this (and other) "incidents" when they next drone on about Tynecastle's "wonderful atmosphere" and "how great it is to have the fans so close to the pitch".

:confused:

Beefster
12-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Hearts should be fined a bit extra for letting someone dressed like that into their stadium.

Cropley10
12-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Hearts should be fined a bit extra for letting someone dressed like that into their stadium.

:faf: what a tramp

tomhorn
12-05-2011, 07:18 AM
... the old, "the boy is actually a Rangers supporter", line is trotted out by our Jumbo friends?

Sylar
12-05-2011, 07:21 AM
They were trying that en masse last night on Kickback, with such comments as "the strip he was wearing looked like Rangers' away top". Once pointed out that it was indeed a Hearts away top from a couple of seasons ago, the retort was "but you can only see the bottom - the width of the red lines looks consistent with the current Rangers away top" (the latter point being utter nonsense).

Jim44
12-05-2011, 07:22 AM
... the old, "the boy is actually a Rangers supporter", line is trotted out by our Jumbo friends?

Too late. It's already been raised. Someone said that they saw a Rangers top under his retro candystripe Jambo top. To be fair he was shouted down by the more sane punters.

cwilliamson85
12-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Yes we all hate Neil Lennon but an attack like this is the latest in a line of attacks on Lennon. He is a football manager, not a murderer or any other type of criminal. He is just a football manager.

Yes fans go a bit crazy when the stakes are high but it’s only a bloody game of football.

cabbageandribs1875
12-05-2011, 07:32 AM
apparently he had a small photo of the duke and duchess of strathearn alongside his giro book, i think we should have a whipround to get him some decent clobber as well ?

The Harp
12-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Too late. It's already been raised. Someone said that they saw a Rangers top under his retro candystripe Jambo top. To be fair he was shouted down by the more sane punters.

Yeah, the ones that are only half-daft! :wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
12-05-2011, 07:38 AM
I've said it for years that these yams really should calm down, they're "big team" tag they have painted themselves with coupled with a tinpot owner trying to morph themselves into something they are not really has got to them in recent years, it's almost Millwall-esq and this nobody likes us and we don't care attitude really makes me laugh.

They have a disgraceful record at the PBS for bad fan behaviour and this time a points deduction is the only way the SFA are going to knock any sense into them, if that's at all possible.

Part/Time Supporter
12-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Yes we all hate Neil Lennon but an attack like this is the latest in a line of attacks on Lennon. He is a football manager, not a murderer or any other type of criminal. He is just a football manager.

Yes fans go a bit crazy when the stakes are high but it’s only a bloody game of football.

Hearts had nothing to play for last night, so why should their fans go crazy last night?

Obviously it was a big game for Celtic. Are the Yams really that bothered by which of the gruesome twosome win the league? I think we should be told.

tomhorn
12-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Loving the fact that the classles, deluded masses cant get thier head around the thought that one of their manky mob would do such a thing. Brilliant.

GloryGlory
12-05-2011, 07:43 AM
i personally thought the two old police officers struggled, obviously out of speed with arresting folk lol

Loved the way the tube's got his wrists held together waiting to be 'cuffed in one of the photos. Obviously got previous wi' the polis! :greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
12-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Anyone care to name him?

http://www.facebook.com/junglejohn1?sk=info

Woody1985
12-05-2011, 07:50 AM
It was the away team manager :confused:

just realised that this morning.

Allant1981
12-05-2011, 07:53 AM
More to the point, who actually wears tracksuits to the football? Most of my mates are jambos and are bricking it in case they get poibts deducted now

Part/Time Supporter
12-05-2011, 07:53 AM
Loved the way the tube's got his wrists held together waiting to be 'cuffed in one of the photos. Obviously got previous wi' the polis! :greengrin

That's the typical Jambo "respect for authority figures" instinct kicking in there. Never mind that it came seconds after him trying (and failing) to beat the crap out of Neil Lennon.

GloryGlory
12-05-2011, 07:56 AM
They are playing a game and for what reason their agenda is still unclear but I do believe recent unseemly events are a result of this policy. Its not finished yet.

All IMO obviously
Disagree it is unclear, the main reason is to further their ambition to join the EPL, by putting pressure on our own football authorities and UEFA/FIFA that they are somehow the victims of overwhelming and institutionalised discrimination in Scotland. The other reason is to put unfair pressure on referees to get the benefit of the doubt in crucial decisions in games. It's all quite cold-blooded, cynical and calculating.

AlbertK86
12-05-2011, 08:18 AM
you just cannae believe the jambos. Just gave one a lift and first thing he said was 'it was a rangers fan.' unbelievable but not surprising. however ridiculous he got anywhere near lennon. Jambos need to get their house in order but celtic's own security team, the stewards and the police should be embarressed

Gatecrasher
12-05-2011, 08:29 AM
i cant see a points deduction happening but they will face a fine, the SFA/SPL tend to **** themselves when it comes to punishing teams.

AlbertK86
12-05-2011, 08:31 AM
should the sfa take some of the blame. Diouf got away with assaulting celtic physio which basically sparked off all the nonsense that followed. just a thought. Sfa scared OF. If they had taken a firmer stance with all parties would it have nipped it in the bud

pentlando
12-05-2011, 09:02 AM

That removes any doubt on whether he's a rangers fan or not, under his questions answered he states he is a hearts supporter!

Hibernia Na Eir
12-05-2011, 09:14 AM
the idiot has done it to gratify all those others. He'll somehow think he'll now be a hero amongst the haters on NL (no doubt he already is).

The worry for him is he'll now become a serious target from many others :agree:

(Facebook can be a bad tool :greengrin)

Elephant Stone
12-05-2011, 09:49 AM
That removes any doubt on whether he's a rangers fan or not, under his questions answered he states he is a hearts supporter!

He was wearing a hearts away top, never in any doubt.

EskbankHibby
12-05-2011, 09:51 AM

Apparently it was 'Gary' from the Only Fools and Horses xmas special of 2002, good news for our jambo friends, i'm pretty sure he's not a Hearts fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7jf75OiNQ&feature=related

delbert
12-05-2011, 10:28 AM
If the SPL are to be in any way consistent, then at most it will be a fine of a few thousand quid. This is what Bougherra of Rangers got for laying hands on a referee at Parkhead a few weeks back, so why should we all be up in arms over somebody doing the same to Lennon, or are we to believe that referees don't matter, as far as I know they have families too.

All this hand wringing over a guy who has behaved like an utter moron all season, so why go nuts when one of his own kind (ie another moron) decides to introduce himself to him during the game. Cannot remember anyone in recent times in Scottish football who has polarised opinion quite as much as Lennon, but to suggest that Lennon's behaviour over an extended period of time as Celtc manager has'nt in some way contributed to the loathing that many have for him is naive. This guy will continue to cause trouble as long as the authorities allow him and his manky club to behave in the manner they have done, the headlines today read along the lines of 'Scotlands Night of Shame' well how about well nigh 120 years of condoning sectarianism and violence by allowing it to go unchecked to reach the point where we are now.

I like to think of myself as a reasonable person, and it worries me that I just cannot dredge up even an ounce of sympathy for this minging little scrote, if he left Scottish football tomorrow it would not be a minute too soon.

basehibby
12-05-2011, 10:40 AM

:greengrin :top marks

basehibby
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM

:agree::top marks :top marksThe SFA/SPL could call a halt to sectarian singing with this approach OVERNIGHT if they had the balls for it - as we all know balls, like common sense, is something in short supply at Park Gardens and we can expect them to bury their heads in the sand for the next 100 years while certain teams' fans continue to drag Scotland's name through the gutter.

tamsonsbairn
12-05-2011, 10:32 PM
I wonder whether various pundits will consider this (and other) "incidents" when they next drone on about Tynecastle's "wonderful atmosphere" and "how great it is to have the fans so close to the pitch".

:confused:
I have said for a long time now that the fans at tynecastle are far too close too the pitch. The Riorden incident 2 years ago, and if I recall a while back wasn't a Hibs player slapped by a supporter as he was about to take a throw in. I would punish them by making them take away the first 6 or 7 rows of seats from the front. It may just hurt there bank balances a little. That would upset vlad no end.

Removed
12-05-2011, 10:38 PM
I have said for a long time now that the fans at tynecastle are far too close too the pitch. The Riorden incident 2 years ago, and if I recall a while back wasn't a Hibs player slapped by a supporter as he was about to take a throw in. I would punish them by making them take away the first 6 or 7 rows of seats from the front. It may just hurt there bank balances a little. That would upset vlad no end.

:agree: sensible suggestion

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM

I would insist that they had to build a moat and invest in some crocs.

SteveHFC
12-05-2011, 11:07 PM
https://picasaweb.google.com/dbt.braveheart/HeartsVCeltic?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3TgKOPsMKnkAE&feat=directlink#

Here are some photos from last night.

The Harp
12-05-2011, 11:10 PM
I would insist that they had to build a moat and invest in some crocs.

You mean signing more players like Kyle ... oh no, you mean crocs!!! :rolleyes:

Franck Stanton
12-05-2011, 11:11 PM
you just cannae believe the jambos. Just gave one a lift and first thing he said was 'it was a rangers fan.' unbelievable but not surprising. however ridiculous he got anywhere near lennon. Jambos need to get their house in order but celtic's own security team, the stewards and the police should be embarressed

A Rangers fan ? Oh really, then why was he wearing an old style Hertz away top under his top ? Must've been part of his disguise eh.

lapsedhibee
12-05-2011, 11:22 PM
A Rangers fan ? Oh really, then why was he wearing an old style Hertz away top under his top ? Must've been part of his disguise eh.

What is all this nitpicking by the yams about whether he is a Hertz or a Rngrs fan? Are they claiming there's some sort of real difference between the diets and the fullfats? :dunno:

iwasthere1972
12-05-2011, 11:22 PM

Looks like his Facebook account has been deleted.

Hope the L&B read that he hates a kick in the testicles before it disappeared. :aok:

The Green Goblin
13-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Another thought on the incident...

I was looking at the pic on the BBC website again today, and I noticed that in the background, there are a fair number of yams egging the guy on and cheering and punching the air with their fists.

Just thought that was interesting; says a lot about them and the way their support has been going in recent times.

GG

Kaiser1962
13-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Disagree it is unclear, the main reason is to further their ambition to join the EPL, by putting pressure on our own football authorities and UEFA/FIFA that they are somehow the victims of overwhelming and institutionalised discrimination in Scotland. The other reason is to put unfair pressure on referees to get the benefit of the doubt in crucial decisions in games. It's all quite cold-blooded, cynical and calculating.

I agree 100% and very well put. But with the master of political manipulation at their head there it is all still smoke and mirrors. When McBride condemned the SFA he did it as a "private individual" and not in a professional or any way linked to Celtic. As you say, cynical and calculating but unable to be proved either way.

Kevvy1875
13-05-2011, 06:52 AM
CLOSE THE THREAD! Nothing to see here move along. It wasn't a Hearts fan. It was a Rangers fan don't ya know?

All the UJ/Red hand carrier's are actually Huns infiltrating Tynie. Any Hearts fan that does take a UJ just takes it because its his national flag, NOT because he likes to try and incite religious hatred.

Iv'e read the FACTS...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92740-rangers-fans-at-tynecastle-last-night/

Also....Hearts are OK and having their impeccable name dragged through the mud when those vic-Tims are so Badddddd.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92777-celtic-fans-attacking-stewards-ira-chants/

In all seriousness though Celtic do have a rather large element of **** but the way some of the Yams see this is that it completely excuses and wipes out what their fans are like. This proves if we didn't already know that the Yam hordes will be into their sectarianism for some time to come if they are not even prepared to look at themselves. The revisionism is in full swing across the road.

Cropley10
13-05-2011, 07:38 AM

An excellent idea. Very practical and easy to implement. Anyone got Doncaster's number??

That old wooden stand IS far too close to the pitch. You wouldn't be allowed to build a new stand that close, so not only does it give them this 'great atmosphere' it's also proven to be dangerous.

What is more dangerous is this revisionism by the Yams. FJK said immediately after the match 'how do you know it was a Hearts fan'! Wish the guy had replied 'well, how do you know it wasn't!"

Disgusting little club. End of.

Woody1985
13-05-2011, 08:09 AM
A work colleague said that's it's the worst game he's been at in 30 years for sectarian behaviour from both sets of fans and he left early.