PDA

View Full Version : 13 points...

KeithTheHibby
11-05-2011, 08:39 PM
behind the team who were promoted.

6 points behind a team who have scored about 20 goals this season.

Twice we have lost to the team relegated in the past few weeks giving them their first win in 6 months then their first win at home all season.

Utter shambles of a club at the moment, I seriously hope the management know what they are doing. Who in the right mind is going to part with £400 to watch that crap next season???

The_Sauz
11-05-2011, 08:43 PM

Twice we have lost to the team relegated in the past few weeks giving them their first win in 6 months then their first win at home all season.

Utter shambles of a club at the moment, I seriously hope the management know what they are doing. Who in the right mind is going to part with £400 to watch that crap next season???
Me!!
The good thing is, 80% of that crap will not be here next season :rolleyes:

Sas_The_Hibby
11-05-2011, 08:44 PM

Unfortunately, I already have! :bitchy:

Still, there's always the summer holidays to look forward to........

KeithTheHibby
11-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Unfortunately, I already have! :bitchy:

Still, there's always the summer holidays to look forward to........

As have I, £500 to be exact.

Seriously though this season has not been acceptable by any means.

PaulSmith
11-05-2011, 08:52 PM
As have I, £500 to be exact.

Seriously though this season has not been acceptable by any means.

Couldve told you that in October that this season was a write off.

Getting humped at ICT or losing games after the split is par for the course is it not.

Ryan91
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM
NOTHING has gone right for Hibs this season, aside from that wee streak that we had and the 3-0 win at Ibrox. Yes I'm not happy with the way we performed this season I don't think there are many fans that would be happy with this season. People seem quick to blame Calderwood, he was set a task when he joined, that task was to keep us safe from relegation. His next task is to rebuild this off-season many players are leaving and many new faces are hopefully come in. Now that the redevelopment of the stadium is complete, I hope that the board will give the manager a good budget to work with and get players that will do a good job.

Let's put this season behind us and move swiftly forward to next season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-05-2011, 10:16 PM
The games after the split have been completely meaningless. Had we had anything to play for tonight, we would have not seen that line-up. I don't think for one minute that CC thinks that this is acceptable. More that, once our SPL place was settled, one eye has been on what we have, and one on replacements and it has been try before we buy.

Woody70x2
11-05-2011, 10:21 PM

I have too... but if things don't improve next season I will chuck it.

Kaiser1962
11-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Couldve told you that in October that this season was a write off.

Getting humped at ICT or losing games after the split is par for the course is it not.

To be fair Paul we've never beat ICT up there so I dont see how this lot would manage.

One game to go and then we do it all again and I am £600 lighter!

We'll come again :greengrin

Saorsa
11-05-2011, 10:34 PM

Utter shambles of a club at the moment, I seriously hope the management know what they are doing. Who in the right mind is going to part with £400 to watch that crap next season???I already have, beginning tae wish I'd held back though. I think CC should get a bit longer but the doubts are starting tae creep in. I've left the last 3 home games at half time because they were that bad, at least i turned up though, unlike most of that team. I've already given away my ticket for the last home game because I cannae be ersed watching that shower again. This season has been 400+ quid down the pan, that's what can happen when you pay up front, the sort of thing that will put a lot of people off doing it again with the same people in charge.

HibbyDave
12-05-2011, 02:57 PM

More than 50 points behind Rankgers and Celtc. Even in a hadicap race this would be embarrassing to say the least!

loanheadhibby
12-05-2011, 03:01 PM
NOTHING has gone right for Hibs this season, aside from that wee streak that we had and the 3-0 win at Ibrox. Yes I'm not happy with the way we performed this season I don't think there are many fans that would be happy with this season. People seem quick to blame Calderwood, he was set a task when he joined, that task was to keep us safe from relegation. His next task is to rebuild this off-season many players are leaving and many new faces are hopefully come in. Now that the redevelopment of the stadium is complete, I hope that the board will give the manager a good budget to work with and get players that will do a good job.

Let's put this season behind us and move swiftly forward to next season.

Actually calderwoods remit was to get us into the top 6 and no matter what you think he failed.

Stevie Reid
12-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Have already paid over £70 towards next season's ST! Will do it year on year regardless, though couldn't be less optimistic for next season, haven't felt this jaded before.

Biggest issue I have is only 6 weeks before it all starts again. Wish we had a much, much longer break from this *****, really need it.

sesoim
12-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Actually calderwoods remit was to get us into the top 6 and no matter what you think he failed.

:agree: He took over when we had 8 points from 8 games. He would have been expected to pick up a fair bit more than a point a game, otherwise we would have just persisted with Hughes. 29 points from 29 games and those Ayr games just aren't acceptable.

It's hard to work out what goes through his head because of his strange mannerisms, but I just don't think it is clicking with CC that he will get the sack if this continues next season.