PDA

View Full Version : 11 new players needed minimum.

CB_NO3
11-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Thats a fact. I dont think anyone in that team is worth a place. The only 2 that look decent are Hanlon and Booth. Both are to young IMO to be first team players playing week and week out. Hanlon we may get away with if we sign a quality centre half to help him along but he still has lots of mistakes in him. Vic P has been awful over the last month as has Miller (this was an internationalist a year ago). Riordan is too unfit and I dont think Sodje is the long term answer.

We need some serious investment or we will be looking at crowds of 7000-8000 next season.

Mikeystewart
11-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Thats a fact. I dont think anyone in that team is worth a place. The only 2 that look decent are Hanlon and Booth. Both are to young IMO to be first team players playing week and week out. Hanlon we may get away with if we sign a quality centre half to help him along but he still has lots of mistakes in him. Vic P has been awful over the last month as has Miller (this was an internationalist a year ago). Riordan is too unfit and I dont think Sodje is the long term answer.

We need some serious investment or we will be looking at crowds of 7000-8000 next season.
11 new players are needed to achieve what? 1st 2nd 3rd 4th?

CB_NO3
11-05-2011, 10:11 PM
11 new players are needed to achieve what? 1st 2nd 3rd 4th?

What we should be looking to achieve every year which is 3rd, 4th. The minimum is top 6.