PDA

View Full Version : Yams Ian Black's studs

Hexham Hibee
09-05-2011, 05:58 PM
3:07 into the clip did Ian Black try to put his studs in Jelavic's face as he lay on the ground after Eggert Johnnson's red card? Shurley shome mishtake?!?!? Not that wee turd.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13328491.stm

moredun
09-05-2011, 06:05 PM
3:07 into the clip did Ian Black try to put his studs in Jelavic's face as he lay on the ground after Eggert Johnnson's red card? Shurley shome mishtake?!?!? Not that wee turd.

I would say without a doubt he did.

No way your leg would throw back like that, i hope someone gives that wee man with the wee-man syndrome what he deserves.
He thinks he is a wee tough guy, he is as hard as my first toly, his time will come

iwasthere1972
09-05-2011, 06:49 PM

:agree: Definitely tried to stick the boot in.

Dirty Yam.

Aldo
10-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Straight red no question. As for Black...showing his true colours once again. Dirty little dweeb of a guy........little flick on the boys head after he has been poleaxed by the other yam.

Conspiracy theory about refs sending guys off....dont make tackles like that and you wont get sent off.

The question being are the Yams about to implode after Vlads weekend antics....****ing hope so.

Liam89
10-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Dirty dirty wee rat!

Stevie Reid
10-05-2011, 11:51 AM
As Ian Crocker pointed out at the weekend, players have long memories when it comes to things like this. I think if it hadn't been for the fear of being suspended for such a crucial game against Dundee Utd, one of the Rangers players would have risked a red to do him. It may well happen at some point in the future.

lyonhibs
10-05-2011, 03:44 PM
He's an absolutely gigantic Jambo cock. A horrid little skidmark on Scottish football, with no talent whatsoever, save stoating about the pitch like an ugly, yappy dog and going about battering into folk.

One day, his time will come, and I hope it's Ian Murray that ruins his scrotey little face with a flying karate kick. Hate him with a passion.

Not to mention, Jonsson - I think - who was the one that absolutely launched himself at whoever that Hun is at the beginning of the clip.

Dirty Hearts *******s!!!

GGTTH

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Horrible wee *******! Bad challenge tonight as well. Classless wee fud

HibbyAndy
11-05-2011, 07:43 PM
2 footed lunge and the wee bassa complains cause he got a yellow?!?! Should have been straight red !!!

essexhibee
11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Loved his comment to the ref "if that was me" piss off you yam runt.

Hope he gets clattered by brown.

hibsbollah
11-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Loved his comment to the ref "if that was me" piss off you yam runt.

Hope he gets clattered by brown.

Brown just clattered him :-)