PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Couldnae carry Tade......

bingo70
09-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Someone at work had an EEN that said we were watching some guy called Tade from Raith Rovers, had a look at the EEN website earllier but the story wasnt there :confused:

Anyone know much about the guy apart from him being pish, not hibs class etc...

Sounds a bit too much like Nade for my liking so i've pretty much written him off as a dud already :agree:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-keep-close-eye-on.6765333.jp

Edit:- See the story is on the website now, should have probably checked again before posting,lazy bassa that i am

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 04:53 PM
I know Dunfermline held talks with him a few days back, I have no idea if Hibs are in for him tho.

Kevvy1875
09-05-2011, 04:54 PM

Hibs sign a French guy from Raith Rovers????

Mind what happened last time:brickwall

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 04:55 PM

Hibs sign a French guy from Raith Rovers????

Mind what happened last time:brickwall

Rougier?

Cocaine&Caviar
09-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Just posted this on the other thread

Asked a Raith supporting pal of mine, who said:

"favourite player, absolutely gutted hes left. Worst striker of the ball I've ever seen, although he does score the occasional screamer. But he runs for 90minutes and terrifys defences, so long as there is someone up front with him who can kick the ball, it's a good system. Also he's a really nice guy, always smiling and never plays dirty"

bingo70
09-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Rougier?

Agathe.

If we are really looking for a squad of around 20 players next season then we'll need players to be versatile so if this boy can play in midfield and up front might be a worthwhile signing

Kevvy1875
09-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Rougier?

Nope.....

He was actually quite good, scored a couple of beauty's. Problem was McLeish only gave him a 3 month contract. You know who now:agree:

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Agathe.

If we are really looking for a squad of around 20 players next season then we'll need players to be versatile so if this boy can play in midfield and up front might be a worthwhile signing

Ahhh :aok:

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Nope.....

He was actually quite good, scored a couple of beauty's. Problem was McLeish only gave him a 3 month contract. You know who now:agree:

Scored the best solo goal ive ever seen in real life :agree:

Big_D
09-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Just posted this on the other thread

Asked a Raith supporting pal of mine, who said:

"favourite player, absolutely gutted hes left. Worst striker of the ball I've ever seen, although he does score the occasional screamer. But he runs for 90minutes and terrifys defences, so long as there is someone up front with him who can kick the ball, it's a good system. Also he's a really nice guy, always smiling and never plays dirty"

Wonder what he got 9 yellows and 2 reds for this season ? He actuallt got yellow cards than goals

HibbyKeith
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Scored the best solo goal ive ever seen in real life :agree:

Dundee Utd at Easter Road by any chance andy?

Hibstrooper
09-05-2011, 06:03 PM

Was it not Dundee in a top of the table clash that saw us knock them off the top?

Cracking game!

HibbyKeith
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Was it not Dundee in a top of the table clash that saw us knock them off the top?

Cracking game!

think i was dundee utd at easter road on his home debut. hibs won the game 3-0 with agathe scoring twice... im open for correction though. :wink:

IWasThere2016
09-05-2011, 06:19 PM
think i was dundee utd at easter road on his home debut. hibs won the game 3-0 with agathe scoring twice... im open for correction though. :wink:

Was it no Dundee home 5-2?

Big_D
09-05-2011, 06:22 PM

http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/game.php?gameid=4547

Big_D
09-05-2011, 06:23 PM
http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/game.php?gameid=4547

His debut was v Hearts in the cup though (this was his first goals)

HibbyKeith
09-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Wrong! Dundee home 5-2 IIRC

wrong! that game finished 5-1 :greengrin

but if that was the game of the solo goal, where he picked up the ball in the hibs half, ran towards the dunbar end and beat about 5 united players before scoring, then i sir stand corrected. :wink:

HibbyKeith
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
His debut was v Hearts in the cup though (this was his first goals)

his debut was indeed against hearts, i was saying it was his Home debut against united in the 3-0 game :wink:

IWasThere2016
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
wrong! that game finished 5-1 :greengrin

but if that was the game of the solo goal, where he picked up the ball in the hibs half, ran towards the dunbar end and beat about 5 united players before scoring, then i sir stand corrected. :wink:

I think that's the goal Andy's referring to - and I was certain it was Dundee and not United and 5-2! Early dementia it is instead :greengrin

HibbyKeith
09-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I think that's the goal Andy's referring to - and I was certain it was Dundee and not United and 5-2! Early dementia it is instead :greengrin

haha http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/game.php?gameid=4548 dementia corrected mate. :aok:

scotthfc
09-05-2011, 06:36 PM
was talking to the Pars manager yesterday at the open day and he said there is a big chance he will be in the plans for Dunfermline. He let it slip they will be putting in a good offer. i have also seen him play and he could do much better than most of the "players" we have now..

Broken Gnome
09-05-2011, 06:39 PM
I have it on good authority he is Nade, and only holds cult status due to his frequent Konte-ness.

Cocaine&Caviar
09-05-2011, 06:47 PM
another update " hes just clumsy, never means it lol, and i think he will work on some kind of rotation system, he can play on the wing too. hes a fan fave, sure the hibs fan will love him"

Barney McGrew
09-05-2011, 07:18 PM

I'll join you on the dementia train G, I could have sworn it was the 5-2 Dundee game too. Was it not Murray that scored against United with a mazy round about the same time???

Broken Gnome
09-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Agathe's first game - Tynecastle. Misses open goal.
Agathe's first goals - week later at home to Dundee United. Scores one header, one volley. Hibs win 3-0.
Week after - Hibs take five off Dundee, including said wonder solo goal and curling shot into the top corner.

Ian Murray's goal against Dundee United - about three years down the line.

Done.

Barney McGrew
09-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Done.

:aok:

KeithTheHibby
09-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Hibs are not in for him, confirmed to me today.

JimBHibees
09-05-2011, 07:51 PM
seen this guy play for Raith thought he was awful would be amazed and worried if we were in for him.

IWasThere2016
09-05-2011, 07:58 PM
We're not interested as far as I can gather. Who we talking about again? :wink: :greengrin

Gmack7
09-05-2011, 08:03 PM
We're not interested as far as I can gather. Who we talking about again? :wink: :greengrin
Agathe, my impeccable source tells me

IWasThere2016
09-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Agathe, my impeccable source tells me

:greengrin

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 08:31 PM

The very game Keith :agree:

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Agathe's first game - Tynecastle. Misses open goal.
Agathe's first goals - week later at home to Dundee United. Scores one header, one volley. Hibs win 3-0.
Week after - Hibs take five off Dundee, including said wonder solo goal and curling shot into the top corner.

Ian Murray's goal against Dundee United - about three years down the line.

Done.

Aye a ment that game :greengrin

Franck Stanton
09-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Was it no Dundee home 5-2?

Sure was, cracking game - just watched the highlights on dvd

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Someone at work had an EEN that said we were watching some guy called Tade from Raith Rovers, had a look at the EEN website earllier but the story wasnt there :confused:

Anyone know much about the guy apart from him being pish, not hibs class etc...

Sounds a bit too much like Nade for my liking so i've pretty much written him off as a dud already :agree:

Edit:- See the story is on the website now, should have probably checked again before posting,lazy bassa that i am

:rolleyes:

He's quite a powerhouse up front and i think he'd do a job :agree:

HibbyAndy
09-05-2011, 08:41 PM

Latapy missed a pen, Jack rattled the bar from miles out, They got a man sent off ( Maybe 2?)..Action packed game from start to finish.

Billy Whizz
09-05-2011, 08:47 PM

One of my favourite games at ER in the last 20 years or so. Dundee had just signed a load of foreigners and brought a massive support. Latapy ran the show and made a few goals for Hibs. Overall a great game and a great occasion. I think we went onto be 3rd that season.
The interesting thing about Agathe is we played him as a striker and O'neill played him as a right wing back at Celtic.

seanraff07
09-05-2011, 08:56 PM
One of my favourite games at ER in the last 20 years or so. Dundee had just signed a load of foreigners and brought a massive support. Latapy ran the show and made a few goals for Hibs. Overall a great game and a great occasion. I think we went onto be 3rd that season.
The interesting thing about Agathe is we played him as a striker and O'neill played him as a right wing back at Celtic.

:agree:.. O'Neill ruined him playing him there IMO, but I suppose they had Larsson, Sutton and Hartson at that point.

Pheona
09-05-2011, 09:24 PM
:agree:.. O'Neill ruined him playing him there IMO, but I suppose they had Larsson, Sutton and Hartson at that point.

Hardly ruined him. Was a first choice player in their treble winning and UEFA Cup final teams. He ended up having a pretty decent career in that position.

ballengeich
09-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I've seen Tade on several occasions. He's a good athlete, but a poor footballer. A poor man's Sodje.

moggie
09-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Ive seen him on many occasions and he would be a poor mans nade, clumsy with limited control and if the goals were in row z he would be in for the golden boot award.

weecounty hibby
10-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Please God no. If this is the type of guy we are looking at we are really struggling. I have seen him play and he does a power of running but so does Paula Radcliffe and none of the two of them are footballers.

EskbankHibby
10-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Not sure if it's mentioned as not read all the thread but Tade leaving as out of contract.

http://www.raithroversfc.com/cgi-bin/latestnews.cgi?id=3725

Heard some chat about him going to either ICT or Aberdeen but not Hibs, FWIW i think Hibs can do better than this guy, nice guy but average footballer.

JoeT_WasTheBest
10-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Latapy missed a pen, Jack rattled the bar from miles out, They got a man sent off ( Maybe 2?)..Action packed game from start to finish.

And Dundee started off like a train, some brilliant football from them at the start of the game and then we took control, helped by the sending off you mention. They had that Argentinian boy up front, not Caniggia, the other one?

Stevie Reid
10-05-2011, 12:15 PM
And Dundee started off like a train, some brilliant football from them at the start of the game and then we took control, helped by the sending off you mention. They had that Argentinian boy up front, not Caniggia, the other one?

Caballero

millarco
10-05-2011, 12:16 PM

Fabian Caballero?

RickyS
10-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Fabian Caballero?

Juan Sara?