PDA

View Full Version : Dickoh suspension

At The Edge
08-05-2011, 07:44 PM
is he just banned for 1 game or will he miss the Dons game as well, also Stephens and Hanlon CH with Booth and Towell on either side for Wed?

Could work out well for Stephens if thats the case, put a good shift in/keep it solid and the position could be his for next season?
Rooney will certainly be a test for him.

BEEJ
08-05-2011, 07:48 PM
is he just banned for 1 game or will he miss the Dons game as well, also Stephens and Hanlon CH with Booth and Towell on either side for Wed?

Could work out well for Stephens if thats the case, put a good shift in/keep it solid and the position could be his for next season?
Rooney will certainly be a test for him.
If it's true that he's moving on at the end of the season I would see no reason to bring him back for the Aberdeen match.

That was probably part of his thinking too when he threw himself into that late tackle. There can be no other logical reason for it when you're already on a yellow.

And his poor headed clearance makes him as culpable for their goal yesterday as Divis was in failing to keep it out.

matty_f
08-05-2011, 07:51 PM
If it's true that he's moving on at the end of the season I would see no reason to bring him back for the Aberdeen match.

That was probably part of his thinking too when he threw himself into that late tackle. There can be no other logical reason for it when you're already on a yellow.

And his poor headed clearance makes him as culpable for their goal yesterday as Divis was in failing to keep it out.

Players definitely think about these things, I used to work with a guy that played for East Fife at the time, and he carefully managed his bookings in order to get Christmas and New Year off.:agree:

Gala Foxes
08-05-2011, 07:52 PM
on current form the ban is a superb result

DH1875
08-05-2011, 08:38 PM
So it looks like yesterday was his last game for us then :idiot: .

Franck Stanton
08-05-2011, 10:27 PM
So it looks like yesterday was his last game for us then :idiot: .

With a bit of luck.

Brooster
09-05-2011, 06:38 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if he has earned himself a suspension to get out of a midweek trip to Inverness. He feigned injury earlier in the season to get out of a trip to Newcastle for a bounce game. We dont need non triers like him.

Devine
09-05-2011, 07:49 AM
We can only hope that this joker is never seen in a Hibs shirt again

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2011, 09:18 AM
We can only hope that this joker is never seen in a Hibs shirt again

I agree but are Hibs trying to persuade him to stay, I hope not

James70
09-05-2011, 09:51 AM
I thought from watching the highlights that his first booking was a tad harsh but the 2nd booking could easily have been a straight red. He never had any intention of trying to win the ball and I agree that he certainly looked like he wanted to be sent off. A crazy tackle and he should never have been in the team after his previous performance against Hamilton.

Although it was a poor team performance it could be argued that he alone cost us an undeserved point out of each game.