PDA

View Full Version : a view from a hibby far away

reservoir hibee
08-05-2011, 02:47 AM
what is going on?

hahaha only joking

i reckon we dont need to be so doom and gloom here guys

here is why

scottish football is pretty gash!! having watched as many games as possible since i have been travelling (with people from all over the world) its not a good quality and will struggle to get back to whatever quality we may have once had(we can blame the bigot brothers all we like) but its the people who run the game that are screwing it up by playing the game the west coast way

we all know this is the way it is

so......

we look after ourselves because no-one else will....

we know the situation with facilities and training grounds etc etc and im not going to go over it again as its been done to death from what i can see over the last few months

john collins leaving was a big blow in my opinion as he could and should have been the manager to take the training and coaching side of things to the next level and got the best out of the training facilities...so we tried a few others that did not work out...it happens

now....... all these players out of contract is surely a good thing...trimming the squad down and quality instead of quantity...sounds reasonable enough to me

colin calderwood stopped us getting in a real battle for relegation...good enough for me

he has been playing around with formations and players in different positions from what i read on here.....nothing to win once we staved off getting relegated.....sensible enough....

so...whats next?? well i would love to see an improvement..and im sure there will be.....CC will have hopefully seen enough to know what his squad are capable off and bring in what he feels will be improvment (from what you read on here sometimes that would not be tough) but its his opinion and there may be a "big name" in the people he brings in...there might not...but we are positioned the best outwith the old firm off the field in terms of what we have...yea we need to start using it now and get it on the pitch...not going to happen overnight..everybody makes mistakes and i am very much of the opinion that we can possibly hopefully fingers crossed egt back onto some kind of upward spiral ala the mowbray years!!!!

from what i read we only have 12 senior players on the books once everyone has been shipped out...that leaves space for 8 more players to come in according to CC wanting a squad of 20.....you just never know what your gonna get

but i for one miss it and

wish i could be there for the aberdeen game its coming on 3 years since i have been at a game and i still cant believe i wont be sitting int the old east ever again

AT EASTER ROAD THEY PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flag::flag::flag:

we're going to top the league next year and win the scottish flag!!!

and its afternoon here before anybody reckons im on the bevvy!!!

GGTH!!!

:cgwa

give them a shout for me in the last 2 games and i might see some of you if i get my wee trip abck to scotland sorted out later this year.....or god forbid might not get visa extensions!!!!

Hakim Sar
08-05-2011, 08:19 AM
You lost me at John Collins.