PDA

View Full Version : Relegation

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-05-2011, 07:48 PM
With Hibs keeping the relegation battle alive for another round of fixtures :rolleyes:, can Hamilton do what looked highly unlikely a few weeks ago and survive?

Both teams are away on Tuesday, St Mirren to Aberdeen, Hamilton to St Johnstone, with both teams at home on Saturday, St Mirren to St Johnstone and Hamilton to ICT.

With St Mirren 8 goals better off, Hamilton have to better the Saints results midweek to realistically take it to the last weekend.

St Mirren haven't won at Pittordrie since 1986, so the omens are that if Hamilton can win at Perth, they'll take it to the last weekend, ICT though are probably the form team in the bottom 6.

I can see it going to the last weekend, but Hamilton just missing out.

Franck Stanton
07-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Well our shower o' numpties have certainly helped Hamiltons cause these last few weeks, christ if they played us every week they'd be top o' the league. I know todays game meant nout but come on .... just as expensive to go to the game as any other.

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Well our shower o' numpties have certainly helped Hamiltons cause these last few weeks, christ if they played us every week they'd be top o' the league. I know todays game meant nout but come on .... just as expensive to go to the game as any other.

Said last week that Hamilton would be relishing playing Hibs this weekend, we were the obvious candidates for their first home win of the season.

Unfortunately for them the two teams they still have to play, St Johnstone and ICT, do not seem to have players on holiday mode. Holiday mode = lazy barstewarditis.