PDA

View Full Version : Yams Romanov back to his best... (Rumour FJK Has Left)

Greentinted
07-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Strong rumours emanating from Ibrox that Zaliukas was removed from team selection by the unstable submariner. FJK (that bastion of integrity) refuses to discuss the matter.

Cue all the maroon swathed apologists to justify or denounce but again the comedy soap-opera that is HMFC continues...
:lolyam:

Frazerbob
07-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Kello a couple of weeks ago now Zaliukas. Let's see what king of man FJK is now.

Barney McGrew
07-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Let's see what kind of man FJK is now.

A snivelling sook of one that will do whatever Vlad tells him to do, and say hee haw about it again as usual.

IMO of course :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
07-05-2011, 02:09 PM
come on lads, none story ,nothing to see here please move along now thank you very much:greengrin

we all know that double j picks the team.:na na:

loanheadhibby
07-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Strong rumours emanating from Ibrox that Zaliukas was removed from team selection by the unstable submariner. FJK (that bastion of integrity) refuses to discuss the matter.

Cue all the maroon swathed apologists to justify or denounce but again the comedy soap-opera that is HMFC continues...

Lets hope this story does not ditract from the real story which is the diet huns lie down to the full fat huns again.

They have no shame.

Beefster
07-05-2011, 02:14 PM
The hordes on Sickbag decide enough is enough.........

"Who give a **** anyways. Vlad owns us, end off (sic). If he sees fit to stick his oar in, it's his team and his money so fair enough. Least we know he still takes an active interest.

Vlad haters GTF"

What a bunch of spineless ******s.

Frazerbob
07-05-2011, 02:19 PM
The hordes on Sickbag decide enough is enough.........

"Who give a **** anyways. Vlad owns us, end off (sic). If he sees fit to stick his oar in, it's his team and his money so fair enough. Least we know he still takes an active interest.

Vlad haters GTF"

What a bunch of spineless ******s.

TBF if we were about to finish third in the league, I don't think I'd be too bothered if Rod was sticking his oar in. In fact, the last couple of years I wish somebody had knocked on Yogi's door to tell him half the team should be dropped.

Greentinted
07-05-2011, 02:25 PM
TBF if we were about to finish third in the league, I don't think I'd be too bothered if Rod was sticking his oar in. In fact, the last couple of years I wish somebody had knocked on Yogi's door to tell him half the team should be dropped.

Quite measured and I can see your point, but Vlad, indulged and endorsed by his moronic acolytes, has quite a bit of previous in this area. Not sure I'd be too chuffed having a boardroom dictatorship running footballing matters at ER (whilst making the club a nationwide laughing stock).
Just another reason I am happy to be a Hibs man.

JimBHibees
07-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Got to be said Darren Barr's career has really taken off since going to Hearts when they have no centre halfs and decide to play a right back and a midfielder instead of Barr.

lapsedhibee
07-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Kello a couple of weeks ago now Zaliukas. Let's see what king of man FJK is now.

Far-king subservient? :dunno:

The Harp
07-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Thank God for mad vlad. Without his antics this season would've been even worse.

Col2
07-05-2011, 06:45 PM
http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/07/rangers-hearts-spl?cat=football&type=article

Interference from the Hearts owner, Vladimir Romanov, rather than the decisions of the manager, Jim Jefferies, counted. A furious Jefferies was forced to inform Marian Kello, the first-choice goalkeeper and arguably their best performer of the season, and his captain, Marius Zaliukas, that they would not be involved against Rangers.

That message was relayed on this morning before the team coach departed for Ibrox, after instruction arrived from Romanov in Lithuania. No reasoning was given to either player; Kello has been at odds with Romanov recently while Zaliukas was heavily criticised by the owner after a 4-0 loss to Celtic in January. Romanov is due in Edinburgh next week to sign off the latest accounts. A meeting with Jefferies during that trip will be crucial; the manager is known to be frustrated at meddling from above.

matty_f
07-05-2011, 07:10 PM
http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/07/rangers-hearts-spl?cat=football&type=article

Interference from the Hearts owner, Vladimir Romanov, rather than the decisions of the manager, Jim Jefferies, counted. A furious Jefferies was forced to inform Marian Kello, the first-choice goalkeeper and arguably their best performer of the season, and his captain, Marius Zaliukas, that they would not be involved against Rangers.

That message was relayed on this morning before the team coach departed for Ibrox, after instruction arrived from Romanov in Lithuania. No reasoning was given to either player; Kello has been at odds with Romanov recently while Zaliukas was heavily criticised by the owner after a 4-0 loss to Celtic in January. Romanov is due in Edinburgh next week to sign off the latest accounts. A meeting with Jefferies during that trip will be crucial; the manager is known to be frustrated at meddling from above.

Can we change FJK to FJBOATI (Fat Jim Bends Over And Takes It)?:greengrin

Barney McGrew
07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Some of the more connected yams on Backtrack are suggesting that Fat Jum is not a happy camper.

Bishop Hibee
07-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Some of the more connected yams on Backtrack are suggesting that Fat Jum is not a happy camper.

Does anyone know a song that would encourage him to cheer up :confused: :wink:

Good old Vlad.

matty_f
07-05-2011, 07:57 PM

He should be, he's got his excuse ready made if they do actually manage to cock up getting third. A big boy did it and ran away...

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm a bit peeved that Mr Romanov has left it this late, normally he drops a clanger in at an earlier stage if they're doing ok. Waiting this late in the day means he's probably left it too late to stop them getting 3rd.

PaulSmith
07-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Romanov or Calderwood (wee devil smiley)

matty_f
07-05-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm a bit peeved that Mr Romanov has left it this late, normally he drops a clanger in at an earlier stage if they're doing ok. Waiting this late in the day means he's probably left it too late to stop them getting 3rd.

He did it already with Zaliukas and Kello earlier in the season. FJK just accepted it though.

Removed
07-05-2011, 08:29 PM
He did it already with Zaliukas and Kello earlier in the season. FJK just accepted it though.

I thought FJBOATI picked the team these days :confused:

matty_f
07-05-2011, 08:38 PM
I thought FJBOATI picked the team these days :confused:

Nope, FJBOATI does what he's told.

HibbyKeith
07-05-2011, 08:46 PM
hearts supporting mate just phoned me to ask if there was anything online about JJ getting the sack. there is a thread on sickback about a text rumour doing the rounds, saying he was about to walk pre match after being told who he can play, players talked him into staying put (aleast for the game) and hes now gone.. anyone else heard similar or all just pish?

matty_f
07-05-2011, 08:48 PM
hearts supporting mate just phoned me to ask if there was anything online about JJ getting the sack. there is a thread on sickback about a text rumour doing the rounds, saying he was about to walk pre match after being told who he can play, players talked him into staying put (aleast for the game) and hes now gone.. anyone else heard similar or all just pish?

Would suspect it's pish, I seriously doubt that FJBOATI has the integrity to resign, and I cannae see Vlad punting him when he's an (almost) shoe-in for third.

Baldy Foghorn
07-05-2011, 08:51 PM

I have heard after massive bust up between FJK and the submariner, FJK has said his goodbyes to the players

HibbyKeith
07-05-2011, 08:54 PM
I have heard after massive bust up between FJK and the submariner, FJK has said his goodbyes to the players

yeah, pretty much what my jambo mate was saying, comical stuff if true, time will tell i suppose

Littlest Hobo
07-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Don't shoot the messenger.

Heard this around five minutes ago from my buddy, anyone heard anything?

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2011, 08:56 PM
As funny as it would be I doubt it. If Jefferies had any integrity he'd have refused to drop them in the 1st place, no9t do what he's told then resign.

Baldy Foghorn

Heard he walked, but obviously pushed.....

SRHibs

:pray::pray:

Baldy Foghorn
07-05-2011, 08:57 PM
yeah, pretty much what my jambo mate was saying, comical stuff if true, time will tell i suppose

comedy gold from tynie

ronaldo7
07-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Maybe FJBOATI knows that the players know the situation, and doesn't want anything to do with a film or book contract.

Gary Locke for Heart of Midliedown

IberianHibernian
07-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Doubt it`s true and if it is don`t think it`s good news for us . Much better if it happened in about September when season has started . If it is true , what would odds be on JJ becoming new Rangers manager after terrible start to season with McCoist ?

londonray
07-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Just been told from a Jambo season ticket holder Jeffries has been sacked. Not confirmed but could see it

Mikey
07-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Gary Locke for Heart of Midliedown

He's the only person who would take it.

Removed
07-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Nope, FJBOATI does what he's told.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/128950775172339670.jpg

weonlywon6-2
07-05-2011, 09:09 PM

if this is true its a huge blow to hearts and they will be in uproar.couldnt blame them to be honest..................still have a good laugh if its is true though !!

londonray
07-05-2011, 09:09 PM
maybe they will get matalan man in from Falkirk

weonlywon6-2
07-05-2011, 09:11 PM

yogi hughes ??:faf:

DaveF
07-05-2011, 09:12 PM

I doubt it's true, but if it is, we should keep a watch for any out of work managers who just happen to be in the Hearts superstore shopping...........

ScottB
07-05-2011, 09:13 PM
If true can't wait for the 'he was actually rubbish' 'he was holding us back 'he isn't a real Hearts man' revisionism to kick in over the road.

Unless of course this is finally a tipping point. But then they willfully accepted the demonisation of Pressley and co, so who knows!

londonray
07-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Seeminly a major bust up in the team bus pre match

BroxburnHibee
07-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Just been told from a Jambo season ticket holder Jeffries has been sacked. Not confirmed but could see it

maybe they will get matalan man in from Falkirk

Seeminly a major bust up in the team bus pre match

4 years without a post but straight on here with a rumour eh?

I'll apologise if I'm wrong but right now all I can smell is *****

Littlest Hobo
07-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Just heard that JJ and BB will have crunch talks tomorrow about walking away from the job.

The Voice Of Reason
07-05-2011, 09:22 PM
I just listened to Jumbo's Post Match Interview :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13323858.stm

At the risk of raining on the parade gents, he doesn't sound like a man who is about to depart. Would love it to be true but doubt it having listened to the interview !

weonlywon6-2
07-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I just listened to Jumbo's Post Match Interview :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13323858.stm

At the risk of raining on the parade gents, he doesn't sound like a man who is about to depart. Would love it to be true but doubt it having listened to the interview !

not sure about that.he said that david obua had an excellent game !!!!!:rolleyes:

londonray
07-05-2011, 09:31 PM
4 years without a post but straight on here with a rumour eh?

I'll apologise if I'm wrong but right now all I can smell is *****

Fair point, thought it may be intersting to some.

PS, The matalan bit was a joke, not a rumour :0)

Removed
07-05-2011, 09:36 PM

Does the fact that the yam who told you has a ST make the info any more reliable?

londonray
07-05-2011, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=65bd;2796360]Does the fact that the yam who told you has a ST make the info any more reliable?[/

Nah, however if it isnt true, then the Hertz season ticket holders are all texting each other with the same story, so they to are at the end of a rumour

Removed
07-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Nah, however if it isnt true, then the Hertz season ticket holders are all texting each other with the same story, so they to are at the end of a rumour

Fair enough.

Same thing happened with Liam Miller and then after silly rumours on Real Radio about Hibs managers resigning. Pretty easy to start a rumour like this.

One thing is clear though, all is not well in the yam camp.

Jim44
07-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I can understand how jittery the Jambos are just now after their recent run but to believe this nonsense is astonishing. :greengrin

Removed
07-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I can understand how jittery the Jambos are just now after their recent run but to believe this nonsense is astonishing. :greengrin

Why? He sacked a manager after 9 straight wins and at the top of the SPL.

BS44
07-05-2011, 09:48 PM

Bin him. :flag:

londonray
07-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Fair enough.

Same thing happened with Liam Miller and then after silly rumours on Real Radio about Hibs managers resigning. Pretty easy to start a rumour like this.

One thing is clear though, all is not well in the yam camp.

Defo, a nice wee couple of wins for D.United to take 3rd would be sweet

Jim44
07-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Why? He sacked a manager after 9 straight wins and at the top of the SPL.

The Burley sacking was an aberration I agree but I suspect that Romanov has very good reasons for withdrawing Kello and Zaliukas and Jeffries will not throw himself on the sword for something he can't disagree with.

ronaldo7
07-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Bin him. :flag:

Is he Bin Laden's Brother:confused:

Ed De Gramo
07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Other reports is that Vlad has accused Zaliuskas of match fixing :faf::faf:

Removed
07-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Other reports is that Vlad has accused Zaliuskas of match fixing :faf::faf:

:faf:

How can 1 player do that :confused:

What is the story with Kello?

HibeeSince85
07-05-2011, 10:44 PM
The Burley sacking was an aberration I agree but I suspect that Romanov has very good reasons for withdrawing Kello and Zaliukas and Jeffries will not throw himself on the sword for something he can't disagree with.

What are the reasons you suspect?

Www1875hfc
07-05-2011, 10:48 PM

How can 1 player do that :confused:

What is the story with Kello?

Kello still has 14 months left on his contract, i'm led to believe he has refused to sign a long term contract,which would give Hearts more of a sell on figure when the right offer comes in.

Hibernian Verse
07-05-2011, 11:01 PM
There was definately a bust up between players and management on the bus through to Glasgow this morning. From the info I got, I'd suggest that Jeffries has reasons to leave.

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2011, 11:27 PM
pfffft, vlads impaler would have to be medically removed from jumbo jims :asshole: first, before any parting of the ways could take place :rolleyes:

IWasThere2016
08-05-2011, 12:37 AM
pfffft, vlads impaler would have to be medically removed from jumbo jims :asshole: first, before any parting of the ways could take place :rolleyes:

I agree - they seem to love a bit of Vlad as many have taken it before JJ.

PC Stamp
08-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know a song that would encourage him to cheer up :confused: :wink:

Good old Vlad.

:singing:Cheer up Jimmy Jefferies,
Oh what can it mean
to a fat jambo barsteward
who can't pick his own teeeeaaammm!!:singing:

reservoir hibee
08-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Oh what can it mean

:faf::faf::faf:

ArabHibee
08-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Oh what can it mean
:thumbsup:

Hakim Sar
08-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Rumours abound that Carlton Palmer is their new gaffer

kaimendhibs
08-05-2011, 09:35 AM
My info is that FJK is definately leaving after being told not to play Kello or Zaliukas. I believe the people who told me

essexhibee
08-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Kevin Kyle twitter would suggest this a load of bull.

matty_f
08-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Kevin Kyle twitter would suggest this a load of bull.
confirmation that fat jim definitely does bend over and takes it. :agree:

They're welcome to keep him-he's on a run only marginally better than the one yogi took us on.

_hucks_
08-05-2011, 10:00 AM
He'll have this meeting with Romanov alluded to in the article in the OP before walking, surely.

Row H
08-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Rumours abound that Carlton Palmer is their new gaffer

Oh please let this be true!! :not worth

Badge
08-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Anything new on their website this morning?

Jim44
08-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Anything new on their website this morning?

The ones with half a brain know it's a load of cobblers but an awful lot of them are still a bit unsure of the situation. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
08-05-2011, 11:24 AM
JJ has not been sacked

jdships
08-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Putting everything else aside what is the alternative to Romanov as far as H of M FC are concerned ?
With him sure to want to recoup his investment/losses who in their right mind would want to take on that commitment ? :rolleyes:
Plus it is being said he has abandoned opening a bank branch in the City
The "status quo" would seem to be the only way forward :dunno:

Watch this space

Liams
08-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Last night got told from someone behind the scenes at hearts the JJ and the no2 have been sacked... All because of team selections

Vini1875
08-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Managers don't walk anymore, they negociate a way out of their contract with a financial settlement.

Moulin Yarns
08-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Managers don't walk anymore, they negociate a way out of their contract with a financial settlement.

Except history shows, Romanov doesn't do financial settlements

Winston Ingram
08-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Except history shows, Romanov doesn't do financial settlements until a judge tells him to

fixed that for you:wink:

Stevie Reid
08-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Would be delighted if JJ goes - as long as he's in charge and Vlad is happy to pay big wages, Hearts will have a good team.

Hamish
08-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Last night got told from someone behind the scenes at hearts the JJ and the no2 have been sacked... All because of team selections

Not what I am hearing. Heard he was not pleased yesterday but that he knew what to expect when he took the job.

Removed
08-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Not what I am hearing. Heard he was not pleased yesterday but that he knew what to expect when he took the job.

A sore back from bending over I presume.

matty_f
08-05-2011, 06:06 PM
A sore back from bending over I presume.

A backside like a Japanese flag.:agree:

Removed
08-05-2011, 06:32 PM
A backside like a Japanese flag.:agree:

I'm sure there's a cream for that. FJBOATI must buy a case at a time :agree:

scoopyboy
08-05-2011, 06:54 PM
He'll have this meeting with Romanov alluded to in the article in the OP before walking, surely.

He won't walk, it's his last job and its his best paid.

He'll simply do what he's told and milk it until Vlad dispenses with him.

He's told lies from the minute he got the job.

ronaldo7
08-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Except history shows, Romanov doesn't do financial settlements

I think they're called Confidentiality clauses.

inglisavhibs
08-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Kello still has 14 months left on his contract, i'm led to believe he has refused to sign a long term contract,which would give Hearts more of a sell on figure when the right offer comes in.

Kello doesn't want to leave Hearts, but Romanov does want him to leave, presumably he has a bidder. Kello likes Edinburgh and wants to stay.
I would guess it's something similar with Zaliukus

Albion Hibs
08-05-2011, 08:01 PM
The hertz rumour hill has been going nuts today, I heard JJ was going to be sacked, the Kello has been suspended, i then heard there was a consortium that was going to take them over and re-appoint JJ - all in all they got humped yesterday, perhaps the fan rumour mill / panic button is even worse over there than it is at Easter Road!

matty_f
08-05-2011, 08:04 PM
The hertz rumour hill has been going nuts today, I heard JJ was going to be sacked, the Kello has been suspended, i then heard there was a consortium that was going to take them over and re-appoint JJ - all in all they got humped yesterday, perhaps the fan rumour mill / panic button is even worse over there than it is at Easter Road!

It's disappointing that the rumours never lasted a bit longer than they did, to be honest. Late Saturday nights are not the best time for them to spread.

Still, Vlad's back in the country this week, I believe, which means there is definite potential for hilarity, and an inevitable ride for FJBOATI.

moredun
08-05-2011, 08:25 PM

They couldn't get a consortium together to buy them out when they were on the very edge of going under with £17m debt.
Now they have £36m debt, a stadium they do not own, still a humungous wagebill that they obviously cannot afford, , but hey ho let the delusions continue

ScottB
08-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Kello doesn't want to leave Hearts, but Romanov does want him to leave, presumably he has a bidder. Kello likes Edinburgh and wants to stay.

More than happy for us to give him a home if he wants to stay in Edinburgh.

Would also help the deluded Kickbackers retcon him into being a total huddie than by far the best keeper they've had since Gordon.

Stevie Reid
09-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Still strange, but not as good as we hoped: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13332462.stm

Andy74
09-05-2011, 02:47 PM

That'll please the Celtic conspiracists! Chosen not to play at Ibrox in case he missed the Celtic game!

Also, and an obvious question here, but that's the sort of thing a manager would take a call on is it not?

Stevie Reid
09-05-2011, 02:51 PM
That'll please the Celtic conspiracists! Chosen not to play at Ibrox in case he missed the Celtic game!

Also, and an obvious question here, but that's the sort of thing a manager would take a call on is it not?

Ha, very true!

Yep, but as pointed out, JJ knew the risks when he came back.

Greentinted
09-05-2011, 03:05 PM

Not too bad, in terms of plausibility, even for them.
Two days to come up with that nonsense keeps the lubed-up dafties compliant though.

JimBHibees
09-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Sounds complete nonsense that excuse.

Horse
09-05-2011, 05:41 PM

Personally, I found it hilarious that Vlad came felt the need to come out and explain HIS decision in leaving a player out - surely this is something that any self respecting manager would never accept? What makes it even funnier is that the player Vlad chose to replace the player he didn't want to get sent off ended up getting sent off!

I suppose I'm just a bitter junkie who doesn't understand how big teams operate. I fully expect jumbo to be sacked soon and replaced by another notorious sex offender!

matty_f
09-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Personally, I found it hilarious that Vlad came felt the need to come out and explain HIS decision in leaving a player out - surely this is something that any self respecting manager would never accept? What makes it even funnier is that the player Vlad chose to replace the player he didn't want to get sent off ended up getting sent off!

I suppose I'm just a bitter junkie who doesn't understand how big teams operate. I fully expect jumbo to be sacked soon and replaced by another notorious sex offender!

Mental way of going about things, and if Jefferies had any balls he'd have backed his player and told Vlad that he was going with his own team.

Barney McGrew
09-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Mental way of going about things, and if Jefferies had any balls he'd have backed his player and told Vlad that he was going with his own team.

Aye, but everyone knows he doesnae have any :agree:

matty_f
09-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Aye, but everyone knows he doesnae have any :agree:
Is that because Fat Jim bends over and takes it? :dunno:

Barney McGrew
09-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Is that because Fat Jim bends over and takes it? :dunno:

:agree:

It's a prerequisite for anyone connected with them

matty_f
09-05-2011, 05:54 PM
:agree:

It's a prerequisite for anyone connected with them

"By coincidence, I was just in the shops bending over and taking it, when the call came in from Vlad..."

Barney McGrew
09-05-2011, 05:56 PM
"By coincidence, I was just in the shops bending over and taking it, when the call came in from Vlad..."

:greengrin

There's a ready made quote for the new incumbent when FJK gets told to sling his hook this week.

lapsedhibee
09-05-2011, 07:43 PM

:top marks not just for this but for a lengthy succession of similar posts all making exactly the same point :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2011, 07:46 PM
FJK = Toenails :agree:

Woody1985
09-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Is this not deliberately weakening your team? is that allowed?

Greentinted
09-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Having a wee shuftie at a corresponding thread (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92446-jj-wants-answers/) over the road and while there are some notable exceptions, they really are a spineless lot (at least their online community is). The fawning obsequiousness and servile acceptance of their abberative owner is truly vomit-inducing stuff which in turn begs the question would we be the same in similar circumstances?
I like to think not given the mobilisation in the direct wake of Mercer's folly but that was 20 or so years ago right enough.

*Edit* now they're doing another 'open letter' (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92458-vlad-progress-since-the-take-over-an-open-letter/). :greengrin

DaveF
09-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Having a wee shuftie at a corresponding thread (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92446-jj-wants-answers/) over the road and while there are some notable exceptions, they really are a spineless lot (at least their online community is). The fawning obsequiousness and servile acceptance of their abberative owner is truly vomit-inducing stuff which in turn begs the question would we be the same in similar circumstances?
I like to think not given the mobilisation in the direct wake of Mercer's folly but that was 20 or so years ago right enough.

*Edit* now they're doing another 'open letter' (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92458-vlad-progress-since-the-take-over-an-open-letter/). :greengrin

Is there any mention of G10 super groups and blazers?

No Hawrts open letter is complete without it.

R'Albin
09-05-2011, 08:19 PM

I would take them:devil:

One Day Soon
09-05-2011, 08:39 PM

Consistent quality Matty. If you can just manage one with the term 'jacksie' in it now then your work here is done.

ballengeich
09-05-2011, 09:34 PM

Lennon has been so annoying this season that I could actually raise a wry smile if Zaliukas scores a winning goal on Wednesday (either end:greengrin).

degenerated
09-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Is there any mention of G10 super groups and blazers?

No Hawrts open letter is complete without it.

sometimes referred to as the top table of hearts fans as well, by themselves usually :agree:

matty_f
10-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Scotsman confirms that Fat Jim not only bends over and takes it, but probably says 'thanks' afterwards while he's cleaning himself up. (http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Jim-Jefferies-to-battle-on.6765550.jp)

greenginger
10-05-2011, 07:46 AM

Was'nt the Jambo master plan to sell young home reared talent with a minimum value of £5 million every year to balance the books.

They must have thought that Driver and Wallace were money in the bank until their injuries so now they are trying to force a sale of Kello and Zal.

Vlad might be bringing some scout / agent for wednesday 's game and wants Zaliukus on the pitch.

I wonder if they'll be staying in the Balmoral or the Travel Lodge ? :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
10-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Was'nt the Jambo master plan to sell young home reared talent with a minimum value of £5 million every year to balance the books.

They must have thought that Driver and Wallace were money in the bank until their injuries so now they are trying to force a sale of Kello and Zal.

Vlad might be bringing some scout / agent for wednesday 's game and wants Zaliukus on the pitch.

I wonder if they'll be staying in the Balmoral or the Travel Lodge ? :greengrin

He now has a new master plan to recoup all his lost cash, he weakens the hertz team before games by stopping his main players from playing, he then nips off tae the bookies all over Edinburgh and puts money on hertz tae lose by more than 2 goals. Trust me, it sounds plain daft, but its Romanov were talking about here. Wouldnt put it past him to weaken them and bet against them.... watch this space....