PDA

View Full Version : Eddie turnbull flag - might not make the 14th

Thomson1875
05-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Hello,

Just off the phone to eclipse who have informed me that the flag wont be delivered untill the 16/17th of May, I have contacted Barmy Flags and they are going to see what they can come up with so fingers crossed they can make the date, Eclipse told me if the designs were submitted today they would make the delivery date but due to them being very busy with FA flags they wont be able to get it here on time. Rather annoyed if i am honest but I will keep trying other companies.

Was wondering if it cannot be made by the Aberdeen game if I should tell the company to make it and can be used in future?

I will keep everyone updated as much as possible, Rather gutted about the situation and thought it would have been achievable.

LancashireHibby
05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Stick on an extra tenner for Charlie at Barmy Flags and he'll get it sorted :wink:

Thomson1875
05-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Stick on an extra tenner for Charlie at Barmy Flags and he'll get it sorted :wink:

Ive tried phoning a few times not replied, But have dropped him an email. Hopefully gets back to me asap. He seemed a good guy when i was getting the original quote with drawing it up ect.

LancashireHibby
05-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Ive tried phoning a few times not replied, But have dropped him an email. Hopefully gets back to me asap. He seemed a good guy when i was getting the original quote with drawing it up ect.

You've got a PM :thumbsup:

Thomson1875
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
You've got a PM :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, phoned and charlie wasnt in but the guys took my number so ive to wait on him calling back.

Hopefully he can sort it out.

hibeeleicester
05-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Where are these places based? If its anywhere near me then i can pick it up for you and bring it up when i come up for the game! :thumbsup: