PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Ict (merged laugh at Celtc threads)

DH1875
04-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Their 3-1 up :faf::faf::faf:.

Wembley67
04-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Inverness C 3-1 up against the mighty Celtic

Westie1875
04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Beating Celtc 3-1, 63 mins gone :faf:

YehButNoBut
04-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Inverness C 3-1 up against the mighty Celtic

Looks like Butcher is helping Rangers win the league then.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-05-2011, 06:27 PM
I had a tenner ew on Commons, not too fussed what the final score is. It is quite funny tho!

KiddA
04-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Their 3-1 up :faf::faf::faf:.

hahaha music to my ears. Lets hope it stays the same :pray:

hibsbollah
04-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Great stuff. There must be a conspiracy.

DH1875
04-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Their running all over them. ICT should be up by 5 :greengrin.

Vini1875
04-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Surely that is a poor result for Hibs. If ICT win then we cannot catch them, which I would think would be the only consideration.

Removed
04-05-2011, 06:43 PM
:faf:

Listening on the radio. Bet Lennon's face is a picture :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
04-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Whilst it is always hilarious to watch Celtic loose - all it really means is that the Bigots are being handed the initiative for the title.

:fuming:

DH1875
04-05-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm away to watch Raul score a hat-trick :stirrer:.

Sylar
04-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Scott Brown has been going radge at Mastjorovic (sp?) and Iziguirre (who has been absolutely stinking tonight).

Caley should be home and dry by now - Adam Rooney is having a decent game for them, but has squandered a few chances :agree:

Get it right up you Lennon :thumbsup:

Sylar
04-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Whilst it is always hilarious to watch Celtic loose - all it really means is that the Bigots are being handed the initiative for the title.

And if Celtic won tonight, the other bigots would be in pole position :confused:

Removed
04-05-2011, 06:48 PM

Either way bigots will win :bitchy:

RoxburghHibs
04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
And if Celtic won tonight, the other bigots would be in pole position :confused:

No contest in my eyes - Rangers fans are ****.

Celtic come a close joint second with the Yams mind you. Also from a Hibernian point of view this is a bad result.

Frazerbob
04-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Either way bigots will win :bitchy:

and bigots will lose. Glass half full! :wink:

Hibs Class
04-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Agree. Given that one or other of them will win the league the biggest pleasure is in watching the favourites throw it away and the reaction of their players, manager and supporters.

R'Albin
04-05-2011, 06:55 PM
I don't think I can remember Caley ever beating Celtic 3-1 before?? :greengrin

Removed
04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
and bigots will lose. Glass half full! :wink:

:greengrin

Wembley67
04-05-2011, 06:57 PM
I don't think I can remember Caley ever beating Celtic 3-1 before?? :greengrin

Lucky it was 3.2 then!

Sylar
04-05-2011, 06:58 PM
After the sheer over-reaction when they sealed a 0-0 at Ibrox (with Lennon's reaction) you would have thought it was won there and then.

Stellar performance by ICT tonight :agree:

Can't understand the referee's reluctance to book both Brown and McCourt for diving though :confused:

The_Todd
04-05-2011, 07:03 PM

After this seasons nonsense - Lennon's antics, more conspiracy nonsense than usual, offical demands for clarification of correct decisions and being the prime cause of the referees strike I am more than happy for Rangers to beat Celtic to the title.

I hate them both equally, just Celtic have irritated me much more than Rangers this season.

Hibs Class
04-05-2011, 07:03 PM
After the sheer over-reaction when they sealed a 0-0 at Ibrox (with Lennon's reaction) you would have thought it was won there and then.

Stellar performance by ICT tonight :agree:

Can't understand the referee's reluctance to book both Brown and McCourt for diving though :confused:

Maybe the ref has just had new double glazing installed.

Westie1875
04-05-2011, 07:06 PM
After this seasons nonsense - Lennon's antics, more conspiracy nonsense than usual, offical demands for clarification of correct decisions and being the prime cause of the referees strike I am more than happy for Rangers to beat Celtic to the title.

I hate them both equally, just Celtic have irritated me much more than Rangers this season.

Agree with this :agree:

R'Albin
04-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Lucky it was 3.2 then!

oh:doh:

lyonhibs
04-05-2011, 07:24 PM

Agree with this. If - as I do - you feel that both clubs and sets of fans r equally as bad as the other - then its the conduct of the manager and boards that decides which one I find funnier to watch lose.
On that count, il laugh harder if/when Celtc choke and chuck it away.

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Think that you will find that as Lennon is undeniably Celtc minded, the football is purely secondary in what has been a tremendous season for myth perpetuation. Getting horsed by a shinty team pales into insignificance.

Niffy
04-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Not settled yet, mind a few years back with about 4 games to go we beat Celtic, and as the Huns were still celebrating a few games later, we beat them as well.

(or was it the other way round... Rangers first ?)

forthhibby
04-05-2011, 08:28 PM
anyone heard any stories about neil lennon being attacked tonight, mate is saying something about him being butchered in inverness tonight :greengrin

Spudster
04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2m7z1w1.gif

Niffy
04-05-2011, 08:40 PM
They almost had 2 penalties in injury time ???
Dirty divin gits.

Cocaine&Caviar
04-05-2011, 08:41 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

stokesmessiah
04-05-2011, 09:04 PM

All the way on this one with you. I have spoken to a few Celtic fans who have assured me Lennon has brought the passion back, to me he has made them look like clowns !!!!!!

:aok:

richard_pitts
04-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Lennon's played a blinder: if they win, he's god. If they don't it's a conspiracy and nothing to do with his evident tactical ineptitude and the fact the smellies lack width and creativity :wink: This is without mentioning the player formerly known as Scott Brown :wink:

Unfortunately I couldn't see our lot putting in as much of a shift in a game that meant nothing for them as ICT did :grr::boo hoo:

NAE NOOKIE
04-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Poor celtic.

I blame Hibs for this. Obviously the celtic feeder team since 1888 just aint bringing through the players any more.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Niffy
04-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Had a wee greet today at Lennon moaning at the press for asking if they would be selling Izzaguire.

He had the ginger bear faced cheek to moan at a player that is doing well being touted for better things.... aaawww diddums.

jdships
04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Had a wee greet today at Lennon moaning at the press for asking if they would be selling Izzaguire.

He had the ginger bear faced cheek to moan at a player that is doing well being touted for better things.... aaawww diddums.

Couldn't believe the garbage he was spouting
A xxxxing hypocrite of the first order :blah::asshole:

brydekirk
04-05-2011, 10:51 PM
:agree:
Poor celtic.

I blame Hibs for this. Obviously the celtic feeder team since 1888 just aint bringing through the players any more.

Ha ha ha ha ha

iwasthere1972
04-05-2011, 11:01 PM

Saw that on SSN. Talk about bad loser. :agree:

Removed
04-05-2011, 11:08 PM

That's the Celtc way. Bad loosers and even worse winners.

McHibby
04-05-2011, 11:23 PM

:top marks I could not have put it better myself, that is exactly how I feel too.

The_Horde
05-05-2011, 12:01 AM

:agree: Although he has a jolly wee skip before his run up. :greengrin

SteveHFC
05-05-2011, 12:07 AM

:faf::faf:

dangermouse
05-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Think that you will find that as Lennon is undeniably Celtc minded, the football is purely secondary in what has been a tremendous season for myth perpetuation. Getting horsed by a shinty team pales into insignificance.

:faf::faf::faf:

JimBHibees
05-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Lennon - Ned with a managers coat.

Sir David Gray
05-05-2011, 11:06 AM

Could someone explain to me why Lennon wasn't sent to the stand for this ridiculous behaviour? :confused:

A manager down south (think it was Mark Hughes) was sent to the stand for very similar actions to what Lennon did a few weeks ago.

I would be thoroughly embarrassed if my manager was going around conducting himself in such a manner.

Time after time this season, Neil Lennon has shown himself to have absolutely no self control.

Hibs Class
05-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Could someone explain to me why Lennon wasn't sent to the stand for this ridiculous behaviour? :confused:

A manager down south (think it was Mark Hughes) was sent to the stand for very similar actions to what Lennon did a few weeks ago.

I would be thoroughly embarrassed if my manager was going around conducting himself in such a manner.

Time after time this season, Neil Lennon has shown himself to have absolutely no self control.

I think it was about 4 minutes into injury time so there would have been little point. I'm sure the ref will have included it in his report and Lennon will be called in to explain himself.:rolleyes:

Newry Hibs
05-05-2011, 11:39 AM
It's all very well laughing at Celtc - but with it being such a tight league at the top and the Yams able to 'split the old firm', they may just pop up and win the title this year (quite fitting as it's 25 years since they last won it).

Sir David Gray
05-05-2011, 12:13 PM
I think it was about 4 minutes into injury time so there would have been little point. I'm sure the ref will have included it in his report and Lennon will be called in to explain himself.:rolleyes:

Arsene Wenger was sent to the stand at Old Trafford a couple of years ago when there were just a few minutes left.

As for the last part, I wouldn't put a bet on it.

It's all very well laughing at Celtc - but with it being such a tight league at the top and the Yams able to 'split the old firm', they may just pop up and win the title this year (quite fitting as it's 25 years since they last won it).

:confused: Hearts are 20 points behind Celtic and 21 points behind Rangers with just three games left.

They stopped being a title threat a long time ago.

JimBHibees
05-05-2011, 12:16 PM
:confused: Hearts are 20 points behind Celtic and 21 points behind Rangers with just three games left.

They stopped being a title threat a long time ago.

Whoooooosh. :greengrin

Sir David Gray
05-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Whoooooosh. :greengrin

Take it I've missed something then!? :dunno:

I've not been on here for a couple of days so it's possible!

magnificent_seven
05-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Say what you like about Lennon but I'd rather Celtic won the league than they other dirty so and so's

JimBHibees
05-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Take it I've missed something then!? :dunno:

I've not been on here for a couple of days so it's possible!

Read the guys post again he was having a laugh at Hearts.

Steve20
05-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Say what you like about Lennon but I'd rather Celtic won the league than they other dirty so and so's

Lennon has behaved like a **** all season. I'd rather the Huns won it than Celtic.

Having said that, I still think Celtic will win it.

Sir David Gray
05-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Read the guys post again he was having a laugh at Hearts.

Ahh right ok. :aok:

Didn't pick up on that since he didn't add in any smilies.

dangermouse
05-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Ahh right ok. :aok:

Didn't pick up on that since he didn't add in any smilies.

It was also the 25th anniversary of Hearts momentous league win pipping Celtic for the title on Tuesday. They went on to win the cup as well so I'm led to believe :wink: