Ryan69
03-05-2011, 06:13 PM
You comedian you... :taxi

Removed
03-05-2011, 06:14 PM
He's still got a house in the area :wink:

SteveHFC
03-05-2011, 06:19 PM
I see odhiambo is getting released aswell. I would take him.

H18sry
03-05-2011, 06:33 PM
He's still got a house in the area :wink:

Well Juniper Green/Colinton area :agree:

jdships
03-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Hibs releasing Ten !
ICT releasing ten !
Huns hinting on working with less players

Is this to be the new trend in the SPL ?
Smaller squads - going for quality rather than quantity
Interesting :greengrin

:confused:

Mark79
03-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Does it tell us something about the new league structure? Maybe the chairmen know what's coming?

aberhibsfc
03-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Among 9 or so others...

Money worries for Caley?

Could he do a job? :greengrin

:faint:

Hibs90
03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
I see odhiambo is getting released aswell. I would take him.

No, no no no no no.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Hogg will pick up a club if he stays up here. Could form a decent middle two with Ian Murray at Dunfermline....

hibee92
03-05-2011, 08:55 PM
You comedian you... :taxi
:na na:

500miles
03-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Hogg had a lot of fans at ICT. He seems to have done well there, and a lot of fans are very disappointed that they haven't managed to hold on to him.

He's a good partner for a no-nonsense centre half. In fact, I think our improved defensive performances after the New Year suggest that Bamba's style of play created a greater burden for his defensive partner. Individually talented, but lacking the discipline and teamwork that's vital for a solid back four.

brog
04-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Hogg had a lot of fans at ICT. He seems to have done well there, and a lot of fans are very disappointed that they haven't managed to hold on to him.

He's a good partner for a no-nonsense centre half. In fact, I think our improved defensive performances after the New Year suggest that Bamba's style of play created a greater burden for his defensive partner. Individually talented, but lacking the discipline and teamwork that's vital for a solid back four.

I believe it's Hogg's decision to leave, more a family than a footy choice. Whatever, I wish him well.

jdships
04-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I believe it's Hogg's decision to leave, more a family than a footy choice. Whatever, I wish him well.

That's the story coming down from "Inversneckie"
Family are not keen to be so far away from their "roots" down south.
Good luck to the lad - he gave us good service with the ability he had .
:flag:

The Falcon
04-05-2011, 06:49 PM

:agree:

Allant1981
05-05-2011, 07:12 AM
I was one of the minority who actually liked hogg, imo dickoh isnt any better than hogg

jdships
05-05-2011, 07:45 AM
I was one of the minority who actually liked hogg, imo dickoh isnt any better than hogg

Agree with that.
IMO he was one of these players who needed the right type of "partner " alongside him to be at his best .
Same thing often happens with strikers .

Good luck to him and thanks for the effort he put in

HibbyAndy
06-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Wether Chris Hogg was good enough for Hibs is pretty irrelevant IMO..He has been released, Ill remember and thank him for 5 years service and giving me one of the best days of my life as a Hibs fan in winning the CIS cup.

Why do some folk just have to bad mouth people all the time?..He's left..Moved on..So should we.

Shrekko
07-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Wether Chris Hogg was good enough for Hibs is pretty irrelevant IMO..He has been released, Ill remember and thank him for 5 years service and giving me one of the best days of my life as a Hibs fan in winning the CIS cup.

Why do some folk just have to bad mouth people all the time?..He's left..Moved on..So should we.

Aye quite right Andy- hopefully the next time someone starts a daft Kevin Thomson thread cos he's been booked playing for Boro or something you'll interject in a similar manner and be the voice of reason again. This slagging off of old players is tiresome :agree:

Riordans Boots
07-05-2011, 12:51 AM
That's the story coming down from "Inversneckie"
Family are not keen to be so far away from their "roots" down south.
Good luck to the lad - he gave us good service with the ability he had .

:agree:

IWasThere2016
07-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Aye quite right Andy- hopefully the next time someone starts a daft Kevin Thomson thread cos he's been booked playing for Boro or something you'll interject in a similar manner and be the voice of reason again. This slagging off of old players is tiresome :agree:

Personally the crap ones are fair game.

Not so of Hogg - as Andy says part of a cup winning side and great day for the Hibees! :thumbsup:

Hamish
07-05-2011, 07:26 AM

Christ - sensible, logical post. It'll never catch on though.