PDA

View Full Version : Losing the will to...

houston1875
03-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Live watching that dull ass footy being put on show by Mr nae personality Calderwood!! FFS enough already?? I've never ever left so many Hibs games early doors coz of the keek on show,I've even fallen asleep during one of his games??

Hoofball is brutal,having the gk hoof it fae the 1/2 way line is he having a giraffe,pap CC and get the boy Adams in charge..coz if this continues I fear I won't renew ma ST which means Saturdays spent with the ball and chain!!!

greenlex
03-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Live watching that dull ass footy being put on show by Mr nae personality Calderwood!! FFS enough already?? I've never ever left so many Hibs games early doors coz of the keek on show,I've even fallen asleep during one of his games??

Hoofball is brutal,having the gk hoof it fae the 1/2 way line is he having a giraffe,pap CC and get the boy Adams in charge..coz if this continues I fear I won't renew ma ST which means Saturdays spent with the ball and chain!!!
Do everyone a favour and top yourself?:dunno:

Speedway
03-05-2011, 09:55 AM
:fishin:

dangermouse
03-05-2011, 09:57 AM

Renew now, you know it makes sense. The more people that don't renew the more likely the team will get worse.

houston1875
03-05-2011, 09:58 AM

Suicide is Painless...

houston1875
03-05-2011, 10:01 AM
All I'm saying is now I know how the Bolton fans felt under Sam Allaredyce etc

The hibs way is beautiful footy is it not..canae mind last time was tidy footy at ER??

Ps of course I'll renew,I'm no that daft!!

Speedway
03-05-2011, 10:15 AM

Our last manager had personality in spades, let's get him back.

lapsedhibee
03-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Our last manager had personality in spades, let's get him back.

:agree: A diamonds geezer. Shirley other clubs will snap him up soon enough (perhaps Hearts, when FJK retires?)

Jay
03-05-2011, 10:28 AM

..........before the ball and chain does it for him :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2011, 10:28 AM
All I'm saying is now I know how the Bolton fans felt under Sam Allaredyce etc

The hibs way is beautiful footy is it not..canae mind last time was tidy footy at ER??

Ps of course I'll renew,I'm no that daft!!

Was there many Bolton fans complaining when Big Sam was in charge like?

I want to win games. If we have to win ugly then thats fine by me. Lets see how next season goes.

Baldy Foghorn
03-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Was there many Bolton fans complaining when Big Sam was in charge like?

I want to win games. If we have to win ugly then thats fine by me. Lets see how next season goes.

Spot on Callum, let us get the points on the Board how ever ugly it is.....

houston1875
03-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Big Sam played some tidy footy at 'burn too lol plus the toon army loved big Sam also,I really hope the English FA gives him the England job after capello? Hoooof

I just wanna be entertained by some class footy,too much too ask? Seems years ago since zouma used to get me off ma chorus and verse at ER?

aberhibsfc
03-05-2011, 10:44 AM
I've never left a Hibs game early.

I've sat through a few beatings whilst others get to their cars and beat the traffic.

But I've also witnessed one of our more truely remarkable comebacks v Dundee Utd, 3-2.

To each their own though.

houston1875
03-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Lol I had to leave early coz a had stone in ma shoe...I'm ashamed?

Plus was watching Cardiff city last night and fans were leaving after 15 mins,who here woulda left after 15 mins 3-0 at home?

Plus I may have left early but at least I turned up!!