PDA

View Full Version : NHC Barcelona-Madrid match on the tellybox tonite?

lapsedhibee
03-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Is it? Can't seem to find what channel. :confused:

H18sry
03-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Is it? Can't seem to find what channel. :confused:

Sky Sports 2 7.45 KO :wink:

lapsedhibee
03-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Sky Sports 2 7.45 KO :wink:

Oh aye, that obscure wee broadcaster Sky. Ta. :thumbsup:

For some reason not listed on
http://www.livesportontv.com/football
which used to be highly reliable.

Sylar
03-05-2011, 09:21 AM
It's getting around 20 minutes, and if the players' behaviours are the same as last time around, I'm turning it off and heading to the cinema :agree:

dangermouse
03-05-2011, 09:23 AM
It's getting around 20 minutes, and if the players' behaviours are the same as last time around, I'm turning it off and heading to the cinema :agree:

Has Bobby Williamson taken charge of one of the teams? :wink:

JoJo_07
03-05-2011, 09:29 AM

Yip they didn't have last nights games listed either. I have emailed them about the occasional mistake and also thanked them at the same time BUT I am tempted to complain about their recent performance.

easty
03-05-2011, 09:46 AM

Oooooh what you going to go see?

crewetollhibee
03-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Yip they didn't have last nights games listed either. I have emailed them about the occasional mistake and also thanked them at the same time BUT I am tempted to complain about their recent performance.
The kick-off times quoted are very seldom accurate either :confused:

thebakerboy
03-05-2011, 04:19 PM
The kick-off times quoted are very seldom accurate either :confused:
A couple of times lately Sky have been delaying transmission of Spanish matches and not declaring it , but L.J.s Live ON SAT. com has had correct kick offs.

JimBHibees
03-05-2011, 04:24 PM

I think that website doesnt list Sky games anymore for some reason.

Sylar
03-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Oooooh what you going to go see?

We have the annual passes, so usually decide when we get there.

After all the fiery words and accusations since the Copa del Rey and first leg last week, this could well be the most heated Classico yet. I don't mind bad tempered affairs, but I sincerely hope it's not a repeat of the farce from last Wednesday.

H18sry
03-05-2011, 04:55 PM
It's going to be a wet one it is persissting it down :agree:

lapsedhibee
03-05-2011, 05:32 PM
I think that website doesnt list Sky games anymore for some reason.

Wondered about that myself, but it's got Sky games on Sat and Mon listed. Petrie! :grr:

Gus Fring
03-05-2011, 05:36 PM
According to SSN Mourinho isn't on the team bus and will not be in the stadium tonight for the game

HibbiesandtheBaddies
03-05-2011, 05:46 PM
It's going to be a wet one it is persissting it down :agree:

Graham Hunter on Sportsound seems concerned about the weather, hope it's no callled off.

Sylar
03-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Much better from both teams. Still some niggly fouls but both teams are trying to play football and aren't carrying on their shenanigans from last week. Mascherano and Di Maria have both taking dives, with the referee waving away Di Maria's claims - Mascherano did get a free kick, but it's been the only "wrong" decision. Ricardo Carvalho is a lucky boy to still be on the park. Booked early doors and committed 2 fouls which were more than worthy of a yellow - evidently the referee is wary of sending a Real Madrid player off after Mourinho's comments last week.

In the footballing side, Barcelona are playing some wonderful stuff. Cool, composed and very calm passing, finding spaces and creating chances at will. If it is to be Barcelona who ultimately go through, Man Utd or Schalke are going to have a hell of a task stopping them :agree:

Hibs90
03-05-2011, 07:56 PM
How **** is Kaka?

SteveHFC
03-05-2011, 07:59 PM
1-0 Barca

.Sean.
03-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Great to see Abidal back.

heretoday
03-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Ronaldo, Ozil and Kaka all seem a bit overrated on the evidence of this tie.

Kaka has had injuries but Ronaldo hasn't improved from his Man Utd days. He's slowed up.

Sylar
03-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Ronaldo, Ozil and Kaka all seem a bit overrated on the evidence of this tie.

Kaka has had injuries but Ronaldo hasn't improved from his Man Utd days. He's slowed up.

I agree that Kaka and Ronaldo have both been poor in the game (and overall tie in the case of Ronaldo) but Ozil was decent enough in the first leg and was only on the park for around 15-20 minutes, against such a comfortable looking Barcelona team.

Mascherano isn't good enough to be in the current Barcelona team and he was very lucky that a free kick was given when Ronaldo fell into him.

Thought the referee done everything in his power to pander to Mourinho by not sending any Real players off today. Carvalho, Marcelo, Alonso, Adebayor and Diarra were all very lucky not to pick up second yellows.

DH1875
04-05-2011, 06:18 PM
How **** is Kaka?

Should that not be, how Kaka is Kaka? :duck:.

Soz, couldn't resist. Can't believe the change in the guy since his Milan days (although injuries haven't helped).