PDA

View Full Version : Plus points from the weekend?

Centre Hawf
01-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Just seen the highlights, (i know they wont tell the whole story) but I didn't think we looked as bad as people say we did, Stevenson threw himself in front of shots (a bit of commitment we lack from some players). Vaz Te and Sodje looked to link up well and Vaz Te was unlucky not to score, perhaps twice. Sodje took his goal well also.

I see a lot of plus points that can be taken from what I seen but as I said Highlights don't tell the whole story. The one thing I will concede is that the defence looked rather shambolic and is need of a major restructure next season. Perhaps a commanding Centre Half will lighten the burden on Hanlon and Booth (Richie also, if we can keep him)...

Sammy7nil
01-05-2011, 11:16 PM
:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :confused::confused:

St Johnstone a team on one of the worst scoring runs in SPL history and we lose 2 - 1 at HOME

Sorry NO Positives

Viva_Palmeiras
01-05-2011, 11:24 PM
The sun shone on the grass. That is all

blairwallace
01-05-2011, 11:30 PM
i got pi**ed last night, my plus point

Centre Hawf
01-05-2011, 11:30 PM
we lose and we must write of the entire team? Tad harsh.

Vault Boy
02-05-2011, 07:19 AM
we lose and we must write of the entire team? Tad harsh.

Aye I agree with you.. It's obviously a poor scoreline, but Vaz Te and Sodje both looked quite sharp to me, Vaz Te in particular, starting to show that he does have something about him.
I'm not farting rainbows, I just don't think we can only look at the negatives :greengrin

Houchy
02-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Only 2 games left?. Massive positive if you ask me:agree:

The Harp
02-05-2011, 07:41 AM
:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :confused::confused:

St Johnstone a team on one of the worst scoring runs in SPL history and we lose 2 - 1 at HOME

Sorry NO Positives

I never bet negatively when it comes to the Hibs, but if I'd been a real betting man I'd have had a tenner on Saints ending their goal drought against us on Sat. And when they achieved that, it was on the cards that they would get another. :boo hoo:
As a matter of interest - does anyone know what odds the bookies were giving on Saints scoring?
My optimism is too bruised to getting any plus points from Saturday.

offshorehibby
02-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Only 2 games left?. Massive positive if you ask me:agree:

3 games - Hamilton, Inverness & Aberdeen

Houchy
02-05-2011, 07:52 AM
3 games - Hamilton, Inverness & Aberdeen

Damn you!!!:greengrin Spoiling my tranquility on this lovely Monday morning!!!:grr:

erin go bragh
02-05-2011, 08:10 AM
I never bet negatively when it comes to the Hibs, but if I'd been a real betting man I'd have had a tenner on Saints ending their goal drought against us on Sat. And when they achieved that, it was on the cards that they would get another. :boo hoo:
As a matter of interest - does anyone know what odds the bookies were giving on Saints scoring?
11/8 to score 1 goal .
ggtth

The Harp
02-05-2011, 08:14 AM
11/8 to score 1 goal .
ggtth

Thanks egb. I suppose wi' odds as low as that, the bookies would've almost been expecting it to happen.

Golden Bear
02-05-2011, 08:41 AM

On a similar theme, and keeping in mind Hamilton's home record, -------- we all know what is going to happen when we play them don't we?!

:rolleyes:

Removed
02-05-2011, 08:47 AM
On a similar theme, and keeping in mind Hamilton's home record, -------- we all know what is going to happen when we play them don't we?!

:rolleyes:

:agree: Free money

J-C
02-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Only plus point was the sunshine.

Keith_M
02-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Plus points from the weekend?

We're now one week nearer the summer holidays?