PDA

View Full Version : Near fight in the Famous Five concourse

sunshine1875
30-04-2011, 07:32 PM
On leaving at full time, I heard some shouting and one guy going a bit mad ready to fight.

Nothing wrong with that, I suppose, but he says to his wee boy probably about six or seven "you wait here" whilst he goes shouting after the guy with a few expletives and ready to fight.

Great parenting that!! I despair when I see things like this. It doesn't matter how much you have been wronged but that is no way to behave in front of your wee boy.

frazeHFC
30-04-2011, 08:40 PM
I was there aswell. I clearly heard him say "you wait there" to his son who was no more than 7 years old. This was after hearing him shouting, he then ran off after the guy he was shouting at and clearly looked like he wanted a fight. He then came back and i heard him say to another guy as he walked past me something like "......supporting the team". He may have said "why should we support the team", or "why don't you support the team", but the arguement was about supporting the team by the sounds of it.

I can understand people's frustrating and anger after the result but the son clearly looked scared and i thought it was terrible of the father to act like this in front of his son.

Scouse Hibee
30-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Supporters getting into a fight over a team that shows no fight whatsoever :rolleyes:

jws1875
01-05-2011, 08:27 AM
There was two guys in the famous five lower behind the goal nearly fighting during the game but ended up just exchanging a few words :rolleyes:

essexhibee
01-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Pathetic. What an embarrassment and I feel sorry for the bairn, how embarrassing must that be? :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
01-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Pathetic. What an embarrassment and I feel sorry for the bairn, how embarrassing must that be? :rolleyes:

I hear you. The shame for the kid in growing up with a father who was all mouth and never had the nads to steam in with punches flying. Will be traumatising in the playground, that one.

Phil D. Rolls
02-05-2011, 07:10 AM
A near fight? That's nearly worth an arrest, or even thinking about calling the police.

Dinkydoo
02-05-2011, 08:38 AM
.....and the parent of the year award goes to :idiot: