PDA

View Full Version : Jambo's Accounts (Net Debt Still Still Up At £36.1m)

down the slope
29-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Don't know how true these are but this was posted on keekback,

Right reading the first page it seems we had a profit of £39000, first profit recorded in 11 years.

turnover 2010: 7908
Staff costs 2010: 9114
Profit 2010: 39
creditors amount due within one year 2010: (other creditiors (15,334), (convertible loan stock)2,465
Creditors amount falling due after more thn 1 year: 25,698
Net debt: 36,100

Thats the figures someone asked for earlier. Sorry it took a while, ive been out and about!

The 7,908 sounds about right for the turnover and reflects the fact that we finished 6th and did hee-haw in the cups.

The staff costs of 9114 is disappointing. It means that we are still running a wages/turnnover ratio of 115%, down from 126% the previous year but double where it should be.

The bulk of the debt now being due after a year means that the debt has been rescheduled.

The net debt figure is up £1.32M, which is not too bad considering the wages figure.

As someoone said earlier, the last debt for equity swap came after the financial year end so the current debt position should be £10M lower at £26M

i think you add 000 for each figure , doing not bad only owing 36 million.
Where is Sergey ?.

hibs0666
29-04-2011, 02:59 PM
If the turnover and staff cost figures are right then no danger have they made a profit.

Mikey
29-04-2011, 03:01 PM
So their net debt is still up at £36m, despite yet another hefty debt for equity swap and having pretty much all of the high earners off the wage bill for several years now.

I'm certainly happy with that. Don't know why they are!

Barney McGrew
29-04-2011, 03:10 PM
So their net debt is still up at £36m, despite yet another hefty debt for equity swap and having pretty much all of the high earners off the wage bill for several years now.

I'm certainly happy with that. Don't know why they are!

I think their latest DFE swap was after the end of the financial year these numbers seem to relate to.

I'd like to know how they made a profit though given that (if true) their wage bill alone is 115% of turnover.

Mikey
29-04-2011, 03:13 PM
I'd like to know how their debt figure isn't around £15-20m. That's what they were saying it would be this time round after last year's accounts.

And surprise surprise, that's what they're saying again.

Trumpets the lot of them.

Barney McGrew
29-04-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd like to know how their debt figure isn't around £15-20m. That's what they were saying it would be this time round after last year's accounts.

And surprise surprise, that's what they're saying again.

Trumpets the lot of them.

That's because they just blindly accept anything that's put in front of them using spin that would make a politician blush.

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2011, 03:39 PM
If the turnover and staff cost figures are right then no danger have they made a profit.

Turnover won't include player sales.

TBH, I can't remember who they would have sold in that year... maybe some of the Gordon add-ons will be included.

Barney McGrew
29-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Turnover won't include player sales.

TBH, I can't remember who they would have sold in that year... maybe some of the Gordon add-ons will be included.

If those figures are right, they're £1.2m in the red before they've added on any other running costs after wages. That means there must have been a hell of a big amount of player sales in there to make a profit.

greenginger
29-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Been trying to make some sense out of the figures posted by looking at Jambos 2009 accounts but not getting anywhere.

Did notice an entry in their Post Balance Sheet Events on page 26.

The £17.6 million they were due to repay to Ukio Bankas in Feb 2010 was taken on by UBIG and another related company.

and "They will not seek repayment of these loans and facilities until at least

31st MAY 2011 "

They seemed to have missed this bit over on Kickback. :aok:

FranckSuzy
29-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Been trying to make some sense out of the figures posted by looking at Jambos 2009 accounts but not getting anywhere.

The £17.6 million they were due to repay to Ukio Bankas in Feb 2010 was taken on by UBIG and another related company.

31st MAY 2011 "

There's where you went wrong for a start :greengrin

Keith_M
29-04-2011, 08:01 PM
It's been a while since we had a Jambos Are Going Bust thread. I've really been missing them :wink:

Sergey
29-04-2011, 08:11 PM

31st MAY 2011 "

That £17.6 million payment hasn't gone away....nor was it part of any DfE swap. It's still to be paid (to themselves, of course).

I've not seen the accounts for this (last) year so can't really pick the meat from the bones. But I will.

Billy Whizz
29-04-2011, 08:34 PM
That £17.6 million payment hasn't gone away....nor was it part of any DfE swap. It's still to be paid (to themselves, of course).

I've not seen the accounts for this (last) year so can't really pick the meat from the bones. But I WILL
I'm sure you will and I'm looking forward to it!!!

greenlex
29-04-2011, 08:50 PM
If those figures are right, they're £1.2m in the red before they've added on any other running costs after wages. That means there must have been a hell of a big amount of player sales in there to make a profit.
Royal wedding tea towels and mugs?:dunno: No wait that will be next accounts.:rolleyes:

WindyMiller
29-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Correct!
They still have their running costs to take into account.

MrSmith
29-04-2011, 09:23 PM
That's because they just blindly accept anything that's put in front of them using spin that would make a politician blush.

Isn't that what we are doing right now?? Could be a jumbo wonga thread started to wind us up...

No offense meant to down the slope.

Removed
29-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Isn't that what we are doing right now?? Could be a jumbo wonga thread started to wind us up...

:confused:

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Correct!
They still have their running costs to take into account.

And their other income.

Sergey
29-04-2011, 10:38 PM
And true to form, Dexter and his merry band of swallowers have duly deleted the reciprocal thread over-by.

Why?

I'm buggered if I know :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
29-04-2011, 10:52 PM
I liked what you did to overcome the sweary word filter for the title oh accounts - Doh!:greengrin

Kaiser1962
30-04-2011, 07:32 AM
And true to form, Dexter and his merry band of swallowers have duly deleted the reciprocal thread over-by.

Why?

I'm buggered if I know :greengrin

Because its utter drivel. Like everything else there.

Jim44
30-04-2011, 08:20 AM
Nothing like yet another debate about the imminent demise of the Jambos to deflect our minds from our own abysmal performances and lack of wellbeing and their relative success. How long have we been waiting for the end, now? 5,6 7 years? It's wearing a wee bit thin. Forget about Jambo urban myths and concentrate on bringing HFC to the fore.

matty_f
30-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Nothing like yet another debate about the imminent demise of the Jambos to deflect our minds from our own abysmal performances and lack of wellbeing and their relative success. How long have we been waiting for the end, now? 5,6 7 years? It's wearing a wee bit thin. Forget about Jambo urban myths and concentrate on bringing HFC to the fore.

I never read any posts at all in this thread that said that the Yams' demise was imminent, nor have I read any trying to deflect attention from us.

Are their accounts urban myths?:confused:

MrSmith
30-04-2011, 08:59 AM
I never read any posts at all in this thread that said that the Yams' demise was imminent, nor have I read any trying to deflect attention from us.

Sci-Fi fantasy more likely!

Keith_M
30-04-2011, 09:04 AM

So why the fascination with their accounts then? The only reason nobody has had phrases like tick-tock, or flats glorious flats on here is because even the usual suspects are embarrased to say stuff like that after soooo long.

poolman
30-04-2011, 09:18 AM

This is a Hibs message board is it not

I think that your being a bit naive if you think that we're not gonna have a thread about the Yams accounts when they are published

Keith_M
30-04-2011, 09:26 AM
This is a Hibs message board is it not

I think that your being a bit naive if you think that we're not gonna have a thread about the Yams accounts when they are published

No they weren't. Some Yam put some 'alleged' accounts up on Kickback and a few people on here take it at face value and start salivating over it.

How do you know for sure that it's not just some wind up and they weren't just waiting for the reaction on here?

Oh, and the bit on bold doesn't exactly support your point now does it.

CropleyWasGod
30-04-2011, 10:10 AM
No they weren't. Some Yam put some 'alleged' accounts up on Kickback and a few people on here take it at face value and start salivating over it.

How do you know for sure that it's not just some wind up and they weren't just waiting for the reaction on here?

Oh, and the bit on bold doesn't exactly support your point now does it.

Actually, if you read the comments on here, most people were suspicious about the accuracy of the information.

greenginger
30-04-2011, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=Jim44;2790353]Nothing like yet another debate about the imminent demise of the Jambos to deflect our minds from our own abysmal performances and lack of wellbeing and their relative success. How long have we been waiting for the end, now? 5,6 7 years? It's wearing a wee bit thin. Forget about Jambo urban myths and concentrate on bringing HFC to the fore.[/QUOTE

Nobody is forcing anyone to read let alone contribute to any thread on the Jambos finances.

They will not implode whilst Vlad has the will and resources to prop them up and financially "Dope" them to the tune of about £5 million a season. As long as that continues we will almost always be second best although we should be a lot better than we have been this season.

I have no idea where Vlad gets his money from. None of his "visible" businesses have ever shown a profit and they all seem to survive on loans from each other.

Don't wait and expect an enquiry from the football press - too thick, Lith regulator - no chance Lithuania is rated as the third most corrupt country in the world, EUFA - too small fry to worry them.

So we either sit on our hands , do nothing and let Jambos continue their financial superiority or we can at least try and expose what ever it is Vlad is up to and run him out of town.

MrSmith
30-04-2011, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=Jim44;2790353]Nothing like yet another debate about the imminent demise of the Jambos to deflect our minds from our own abysmal performances and lack of wellbeing and their relative success. How long have we been waiting for the end, now? 5,6 7 years? It's wearing a wee bit thin. Forget about Jambo urban myths and concentrate on bringing HFC to the fore.[/QUOTE

Nobody is forcing anyone to read let alone contribute to any thread on the Jambos finances.

They will not implode whilst Vlad has the will and resources to prop them up and financially "Dope" them to the tune of about £5 million a season. As long as that continues we will almost always be second best although we should be a lot better than we have been this season.

I have no idea where Vlad gets his money from. None of his "visible" businesses have ever shown a profit and they all seem to survive on loans from each other.

Don't wait and expect an enquiry from the football press - too thick, Lith regulator - no chance Lithuania is rated as the third most corrupt country in the world, EUFA - too small fry to worry them.

So we either sit on our hands , do nothing and let Jambos continue their financial superiority or we can at least try and expose what ever it is Vlad is up to and run him out of town.

Not our problem! It is what the jumbo hordes want so leave them with their savior!