PDA

View Full Version : Sentiment...

...WentToMowAnSPL
28-04-2011, 10:30 PM
I think and hope we have picked the right manager at the right time..

Gone are the ex-hibs player managers..

I was about to type that I would like to think that JC would know better, but we have all been in that place.. hoped... and been disappointed...

Given that it is not actually in our power to retain Deek, re-employ Ivan or find the money to somehow insure Garry O'connors' car and employ him) I'm glad it's not actually up to me but someone else...

I for one am glad that it's not up to us.. not up to ex hibs stars.. up to an independent manager.. This is a pivotal moment for our club and rather than sit on the fence, I would like to say that I think he is honest and competent and more thoughtful that some of his predecessors.

I think as well at this pivotal time I can actually say that I don't fancy his job..

P.S As a fan - I reserve the right to change my mind to call for his head :-)

All good..

:cgwa

crewetollhibee
28-04-2011, 10:42 PM
I have been impressed with CC's professional detachment since day 1. As time goes on, he will inevitably become more affectionate and immersed in Hibs, but I think he is cold-blooded enough to just do the right thing for the club as HE sees it, not because he thinks it will make him look good to us. Looking forward to the transfer window to see this happening !!!